Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

scared-Happy-scared

"Hey baby!" exclaimed Ace. He gave Maria a sweet kiss on the cheek. I would have went 'awe' but I was currently stuck in a tree. I don't think Maria realized that I was up here. I didn't know weather to call out or stay quiet. I chose the former.
"Hey, Maria...up here!" I shouted with my hands cupped over my mouth. Her head shot up to look at me.
"Geeze, Molly? What are you doing up there?" Ace stared at his shoes like he did something wrong. Wait, he did do something wrong...chased me up a tree!
"I got chased by that dog you call a boyfriend."
"Huh?" She really didn't know what I was talking about.
"Ace! He chased me up this damn tree."
"Oh." She really didn't seem shocked."Ace-"
"I know, I know, I don't need the whole lecture." He stated like a child that didn't get what he wanted.
"Yo bro, we got to bounce, school in fifteen minutes." His 'bro' informed him. I haven't heard his name yet. Ace and his bro walked off. When they were out of sight I jumped down next to Maria.
"Hey, when does school start?" I asked her.
"Ten minutes ago."
"Shit!" I screamed. I turned and started to run home when Maria grabbed my arm.
"Chill girl. I'll give you a ride."
"How old are you?"
"Old enough."
With that we headed towards her car. It was just a (insert crappy car here xD), I guess it was originally black but half the paint has been flaked off. Maria got in and I fallowed. We were at school in ten minutes flat.
We walked into the office but for some reason Maria made me wait right out side the office door. A few minutes later came out and said we were all good. With that we headed off to out first class together.
Math. Boring. Yuck.
~
I got out of math and started headed out towards science when I say Roxy. I thought of avoiding her when I managed to remember we had the same class together too. I walked next to her the whole way there and not a word was spoken. Finally right before we walked into the classroom.....
"I'm so so so sorry!" We both managed to scream at each other, at the same exact time.
"What are you sorry for?" We both said again.
"I totally forgot to meet you at the ice cream shop." We both said again.
We both started laughing uncontrollably. We walked into the class room , side by side with the stupidest grin on both our faces.
One more try today? Chill with me at the ice cream shop? Roxy's note that she passed me said.
Sure, but one thing. I replied.
What?
I took a piece of tape and stuck it to a piece a paper. I wrote 'Molly. Ice cream. At 4:40 sharp.' in big bold letters. She giggled when I stuck the paper on her forehead. She left it there.
Then she wrote the same thing on my arm, with the same sharpie I used. She also wrote the same thing but used her name. I cracked a smile and finished the rest of my work for the period.
It was until now I noticed i haven't had my book bag with me all day. Just my luck, I haven't needed it.
Lunch was lunch. Once again Pixie, Maria, Roxy and Oliver invited me to sit with them. I chose to sit alone.....again.
Music was really something. I never was never bored because Pixie kept me entertained. I laughed until I cried at all the things she did. She really did have a talent with people. At one point she invited me to her house this weekend and wrote her phone number on the arm that Roxy hadn't wrote on. Today is wesnday (I almost forgot xD), so I have a few days to get Matt to let me go. I walked out of the class with a smile that was a mile long.
Art was OK. I got everything how I wanted it. The sea and sand was done but I still have the mysterious black blob that I had painted on the day before. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. I couldn't go over it ether. It would still show through.
I walked out of art in a slightly less happy mood. Oliver was still being secretive with his painting. I was still in a happy mood.
I walked out to the parking lot where the guys have picked me up the last couple days. Usually they were already there before me.
I waited ten minutes, twenty minutes.
I waited until it seemed like I was the last kid in the school and there wasn't a single car in the parking lot.
My happy mood fell though completely. I still don't have a cell and no one was here. I tried to open the door to the school but the janitor had locked it. I peered in the door, at a clock. It was almost four. I've been waiting over an hour.
It wasn't raining but the wind was blowing a bit harsh. I didn't have sleeves or a sweater because I obviously wasn't prepared for this.
I decided just to walk to the Ice cream shop. It took me a lot longer then I thought. I was freezing by the time I got there. My arms were wrapped around myself to keep what little warmth I could in. It took nearly 45 minutes to get to the shop. I was 15 minutes late for meeting Roxy but luckily I caught her walking; more like stomping; out of the shop.
"Roxy!" I screamed so she would hear me.
She turned towards me sharply but her eyes softened when she saw me. She jogged towards me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Instead of going into the ice cream shop we went across the street towards a local dinner. We stepped inside the 80s themed store and sat done at a booth.
We both ordered hot chocolate with whip cream on top.
"Hold on." The waitress stated."Aren't you the missing girl all over the news?" She asked.
"Huh?" I replied.
She showed me something off her Ipod. It was Matt talking live and showing a picture of me. They said they haven't seen me since last night. (I doubt they remember me waking half of them up this morning.) They were doing a world wide search for me. Roxy and I both gasped at once.
We got out Hot chocolate to go and raced out to my house.
I was so dead.