Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Twisted

Roxy and I ran as fast as we could until we realized that it was another mile or two to get home. We slowed down at a walk to talk and drink our hot chocolate.
"Why would this happen?" Roxy questioned me.
"I don't know. I wish I knew."
Those were the only words spoken through out the whole hour and a half walk home. The only movement we made besides walking or jogging, was taking smooth sips of out drink when a cold wind blew. Our cheeks, nose and ears were beat red from the cold. Luckily the Hot chocolate kept our hands warm. The rest of our body? Not so much.
We made it back to the house and I could barley see it under all the cop cars, news reporters and everything else.
I hopped the fence in a near by neighbors yard and Roxy fallowed closely. We crossed a few yards and hopped another high fence into my own.
"You know I'm not built for this, right?" Roxy gasped while fighting to get over the fence."I'm more of a fighter then a climber."
"yeah yeah, now hurry up." I yelled. I already started to walk away from her.
I entered the back door and it was surprisingly quiet. I gave Roxy the sign to stay quiet and made my way up to my room.. When I got there I realized the shirt I wore yesterday was gone off the floor. They must have sent dogs. First I checked all the rooms but no one was there. I looked out the window and only sat Matt on the front Yard in front of the news camera. I didn't have the guts to go in there.
Then an idea hatched. I turned on the news and saw Matt talking.
"Where are the other band members?" The reporter asked.
Well this was going to be faster then I thought.
"They went to search for Molly in all her favorite places." Matt explained.
Roxy turned off the T.V and we stalked out of the room. All I had to do was go to one of my favorite spots and find one of the guys. One problem, what did they think my favorite spots are?
I figured we would try where Nick died. The time was about 7:30.
Roxy and I both raced back out of the house. We traveled from the backyards until we got to the next street. We kept up a steady jog. I was ready to collapse before we even started on our way.
It took a good twenty minute jog to get to the building. We found it more torn and trashed then ever before. I figured they have already been here. They must have searched it. On the way out I saw footprints and dog prints. Yep, even the cops must have been here.
Time for plan B.
The beach. As much as I hated the water, I loved to watch it.
Roxy and I both ran the ten minutes to the beach. Sometime half way there, I just remembered that we don't have our hot chocolates.
I figured we must have set them down somewhere in my house. I almost brushed it off my shoulder when I remembered the guys would notice.
I just hoped we left it in my bedroom.
the beach was deserted. The yellow caution line caught off the whole beach. We spotted two cops about twenty feet away from us. We hid behind the nearest tree.
"This is rich!" Roxy laughed"They think you killed your self. Look, they are totally looking for evidence." She pointed out.
I never thought of that. I was slightly irritated at Roxy, it's like a game or something. I grabbed her wrist and ran down the street. I stopped and pulled her into a ally way.
"Why are you taking this so lightly?" I half screamed into her face.
" 'Cause, this is so blown out of preportion. I'll pretend to find you and saw you got lost or some shit and boom! One happily ever after."
" I don't want to lie. I want to find out exactly what has happened."
" What's happened is they could have just called the damn school and asked for you!" She stated; popping out a giggle.
I started laughing too. I saw the stupidness in all of this. One quick call to the school and everything would be just dandy! We both laughed and for some reason walked calmly back to my house.

I guess you could say, this was the calmness before the storm,
and we're about to take on one big hurricane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Huricane Matt on the way!
Thanks for commenting!
JennyLynn2012
GlitterMonsterx3
Moobags

*If alot of people comment It mightttttt put me in a good mood for another chapter tonight and a supper long one if that.
'nudge nudge, wink wink'
=)
Have a VERY nice day =)