Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

what ever it takes

The first thing Matt did when he saw us was give us a great big hug. Yea, us, He squeezed the life out of us. The reporters and everyone else cheered in happiness. I could see in his eyes there was more to it then that. I had a plan forming in my head. The reporter got closer and started to ask questions. I gave Roxy a nod, hoping she knew what I meant. She gave me a glance in return.
"What happened?" The reporter asked us.
"Well, I saw on the news that Molly was missing. I remember seeing her around school so I just road my bike around and bam. There she was. I think she tried to take a short cut home and got lost." Roxy exclaimed like it really happened, she was really a compulsive liar.
"Well I really need to my daughter alone so if you will please..." Matt stated.
He slowly guided us into the house. First he got right on the phone to call all the other guys. I knew I would never hear the end of this.
"Hey, you!" Matt called over to us.
"Me?"
"No your friend." he tried tried to explain.
"My name is Roxy." She informed Matt."Remember it because this is not the last of me!"
"OK, what ever do you need a ride home?"
"Yeah."
I looked at the time. 10:30. Holy fucking shit. Now is the time I totally for got my backpack from school. Just a little late now.
I waited on the couch with Roxy, for all the guys to come home. Once they were all here Johnny took Roxy home because he seemed to be the only sober one besides Matt.
Sewing Jimmy destroyed me. I only got a glance before Brian took him to his room.
"What happen-"I tried to say.
"Don't speak a word." Matt stated dangerously.
Oh shit. I almost peed my pants right there and then.
"Matt led me to his room with his hand on the small of his back. I did not want to be within walking distance of him while he was angry, and here I was about to be trapped into a room with him.
"OK do you know what all this has caused? I know your little friend lied. According to teachers at the school you waited for us to pick you up. According to on lookers they saw you walking the opposite way from school in the first place. According to a waitress you were calmly having cocoa at her restaurant. Do you know what you've caused? Jimmy got rip roaring drunk and went to a bar the second he heard you were missing. He blames it all on himself. Did you know we spent two years getting him sober and you just blew all of that up? Did you know Brian thinks it's his fault for not looking out for Jimmy? Did you know Zacky is still out there looking for you because he forgot his cellphone at the house. He is no where to be found. Due to this little game-" He screamed at me with his face beet red.
"Little game?"I cut him off" Little game? Did you know I thought you remembered seeing me this morning? Did you know that I didn't;t know about you reporting me missing until that waitress told me? Did you know I raced right home? Did you know I went to look for the guys myself? Did you know I trusted you with my whole heart to take care of me and you forget to pick me up from school?" I screamed right back.
"The whole day you were at school we were looking for you!"
"So you didn't;t try to contact the place I was suppose to be."
"We did!"
"When?" I crossed my arms.
"Around six PM."
"No wonder no one saw me because I was all ready out of the school!"
"This is still your fault, you should have come straight home!"
"I thought you didn't care any more!"
"Why wouldn't I?"
" 'Cause it's not like it hasn't happened before." My voice was soft and wavering. Tears streaked down my cheeks. Matt's eyes softened but I could see that he wasn't done with me. I have been to open with them, much to soon. I ran out of the room and out of the house, leaving Matt staring there in shock.
I wasn't running away again.
I was done running from things.
This time I was searching.
I was going to make things right.
I'm going to find Zacky no matter how long it takes.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for commenting
happyamanda
Kaydence
and
JennyLynn2012!!!

keep it up
Sorry it's a bit short
I gtg leave and work out =)
can't be a couch potato forever