Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Zacky

"Zacky! Zacky!" I called out uselessly.
I checked all my favorite spots and more. I asked random strangers on the street, no matter how scary they looked. I didn't give a second thought about being scared. The adrenaline pumped through my veins.
I thought of calling the guys by phone to ask them were he might be but I remember Matt yelling at me that the searched 'everywhere'. Well that's not enough. When I thought about it, Zack would be where I would want to be. I didn't understand because I've been to all the places I've ever been to in this town.
That's it! This town!
He thinks I went home! What else could he have thought. I waved down a cab and told them to take me to the nearest air port. The guy says it's almost 45 minutes away.
I hoped I would get there in time.
The car ride was agonizing. Hours past by as seconds. I tapped my hands in a random tune, somehow holding it would magically make us go faster.
We pulled up and I got out of the car before it even came to a full stop. The cab driver yelled that I had to pay him now. In a rush I just handed him a random wad of money from my pocket. (From the stash I stole from the guys rooms a few weeks ago, remember?)
My feet rushed me inside and over to the info desk. She was no help what so ever. I decided just to rush to all the places where the planes takes off. I searched every one, yelling Zacky's name. A flash caught my glance. Paparazzi. I stood on a seat to see they were surrounding Zacky.
"Zacky!" I screamed his name but he couldn't't see or hear me. I saw him walk onto a plane and I couldn;t do a thing about it. The paparazzi left when the plane doors shut.
"I need to get on that plane!" I exclaimed to the lady in charge of checking the plane tickets.
"I'm sorry, no one gets in or out once the doors are closed." She let me know in a sickly sweet voice.
"Please!"
"Do you even have a ticket?"
"No! I'll pay double though! I have to get on that plane!"
"I'm so-"
"Whats the problem here?" A guy came over. He seemed to be the manager.
"I need to get on that plane!" I explained.
"How long ago did the doors close?"
"About a whole thirty seconds!"
"Let her on." He said.
"Sir, what about a ticket?" The shocked lady asked.
"It will come out of your paycheck."
"What!" She practically screamed."
With that the guy personally escorted me onto the plane, to coach. I walked up and down the rows but there was no Zacky. I almost lost hope when I remember there was a first class. I almost made it when the flight attendant made me sit in a seat. Luckily there was no one beside me. Only a few people were on the plane. Every time the attendant's back was turned I would move up one seat, sometimes two. I did it until I was in the first seat, just a few feet from first class. I tried to see through the white curtain that separated us but no luck at all.
I waited more until the stupid attendant went away, hopefully for good. I opened the curtain just a crack and saw no one there. My heart dropped. I had gotton on the wrong plane. Was it really Zacky I saw? Or did I just play mind tricks on myself?
Suddenly I saw a door open the farthest end of the plane, across from me. I stepped back, thinking it was the flight attendant. I waited a good thirty seconds until I inched the curtain open again.
To my surprise, there was Zacky; as worried as ever. He was listening to an Ipod with his eyes closed. Bags were forming under his eyes. I tried to call out his name but-
"Excused me." I heard from behind.
"Hello." I said. Behind me was the *gulp* flight attendant.
"What are you doing out of your seat?"
"Nothing."
"Then please remain seated until landing." She commanded with a forced smile.
I would hate myself to if I had her job.
I sat in the nearest seat and cursed silently. The damn woman hovered over me every thirty seconds. I had enough of her. While she was getting drinks for other passengers I got up and walked right into first class.
"Zacky!" I yelled.
"Huh? Molly! Oh my God, where have you been? Have you been on this flight the whole time? I never saw you board the plane. I got on because I thought you must have got an earlier one!" You could tell how relieved he was.
"I went to search for you! I got home and no one could call you because you left your cell phone at home. i saw you get on the plane and I fallowed." I explained
"Well I guess we're stuck here."
"Yeah."
I sat down next to him but two minutes late I was bored to tears.
"Got any paper or pencil?" I asked.
"Sure."
Zacky dug around his pockets and found an old pen and crumpled up paper. I wrote on the little drop down desk from the other seat while zacky listened to his Ipod.

My (hopefully) old life.

My body is on earth
but my mind is so far away.
I'm a writer and a
Creator.
It's hard for me to focus
'cause there are so many ideas floating around in my head.
Sometimes I feel like I'm bolted to the ground.
Sometimes I wish I could just let the words flow
but it's so hard,
you just don't know.

I have a
Rivers of tears,
Caused by a mountain of pain.
Flowers that show pity,
in exchange for shame.
An eye that has watered,
more then anyone can count.
The day has come,
when even the strongest have doubt.


Now I just need to find out my new life.
All I knew was everything was going to be all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting!
SurferGirl
JennyLynn2012
GlitterMonsterx3
Moobags
StolenHeartsWillDie

Let me know if I should end It here and start a sequel or put a few more chapters, Then a sequel