Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

I guess it is possible

Around one AM we both got off the plane. Zacky called an over worried Matt and let him know exactly what happened. We decided to crash in a nearby hotel, then leave in the morning and take another plane home.
The second my head hit the pillow in our double room sweet in the hotel, I was out.
The next morning Zacky and I both got up around noon. We got a cab and got a late breakfast, early lunch. Zacky told me we had one more spot to go before we went to the airport, out plane didn't take off for another couple hours anyway.
"I saw the poem you wrote, from the plane." Zacky stated blankly.
"Oh, did you know?" I didn't know what to think. None of the guys have heard me sing or read any of my poetry. Now that I think of it, I can't remember if they have ever heard me play the piano.
"It was really good but it kinda made me depressed." I noticed a hint of jokingness in his voice.
"Oh." I replied glumly. I didn't know what else to say.
"You know I'm kidding! No, really....it's really good." He assured me.
"Really?" I piped up.
"Really."
That's when I saw the old hell hole. The foster home I previously stayed at. For a split second I thought he was bringing me back for good, when I remembered he did buy two plane tickets. At least I think he did.
"Come on." He commanded.
I took a hesitant step out of the car and fallow him inside and through the familiar hall ways I once walked daily.Zacky knocked on the office door and I took a deep breathe.
"Making a return?" The snotty care giver asked.
"No. I wanted to end our little deal early. She's alive and talking." Zacky explained.
I let out the breathe I was holding.
"Oh really now, prove it." She happily said.
"Go on." Zacky encouraged me.
All eyes were on me. My mouth remained closed. It's like my old habit of not talking came right back to me.
"Come on Molly, for me? Please?" He begged,
"Well she's not talking. Deals off." The stupid women concluded.
"It hasn't been a year! She can talk! So just chooses not to!" Zacky was enraged.
"Well thanks for the FYI, now get out!" She yelled. She grabbed my upper arm to show I wasn't going with her when-
"Fuck off." I said.
"Excuse me?" She put her hand on her chest like she was so surprised.
"Fuck off." I said louder.
"Oh...well...."She stammered.
"Looks like the deals off." Zacky said quickly. He grabbed my hand and we shot out of here. The dumb care taker cursing us in the back ground.
My and Zacky had a good laugh all the way to the airport. Even on the plane we joked about how red her face was.
Then before I knew it, we where home. Just like that.
"Molly!" Johnny, Matt, and Brian yelled as I walked though the door.
"Guys, major hangover here." Jimmy groaned.
We all just laughed at him and Brian have him a swift pat on the back. I heard a small 'ow' come from his mouth.
First thing I did was five Matt a huge hug. Johnny joined in and even Jimmy. Brian practically wrapped his hands around us all.
"Molly!" I heard screams from above. The guys all groaned.
I looked up and saw Pixie, Oliver, Roxie, Maria and even Ace run out and join the hug.
"What are you guys doing here!" I exclaimed with excitement.
"Well I saw you on the news and ran straight here, of course Oliver came. We saw Maria at a book store on our way there and she asked why we were in such a hurray. We told her and she joined. Ace was also with her. Roxy was here when we got here." Explained Pixie in a rush. Did she have Pixie sticks or something?
We all stood just hugging a few more seconds. About 11 people were hugging right now, it was a sight to see.
I didn't care.
This is my home.
Slowly all the guys did the impossible, they fixed my broken heart.
I know I will always have them to lean on. Girl troubles? Of course I have Roxy, Pixie and Maria. Any problems with Roxy, Pixie and Maria? I have Oliver and Ace.
I guess problem ends here. I now know where I belong,
but there is so much more you just don't know.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story has ended! *tear*
A sequel will be up in 10 or twenty mintes.
I was going to put a few more chapters but this seemed to all form in my head at the last minute. Sorry if it'd a bit of a crappy ended but I think it was OK
Thanks to ALL who have commented!
Thanks to those amazing minds who helped me with getting characters! They will be in the sequel and pop up more!
THANKS so much guys!