Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

No talking

I rushed out of the office and to the main bedroom. When I got to my cot, I dumped my backpack out and shoved my clothes and notebooks inside. I walked slowly back to the office. All five guys were there with their arms crossed. They look intimidating
"Now, Molly. Behave, do as your told blah blah blah." The care taker told me. Then she pointed us all out of the door.
It was awkward in the hallway. I looked back and forth between them all. There were so many things racing through my mind. Should I be scared, excited or sad? The one named Jimmy (I think) tried to put his hand on the small of my back to lead me out. Instead I silently pulled back and away. No one said anything. We all just walked out. I stayed at least three feet behind them at all times. I didn't want any of them touching me, ever.
We made it out side. We headed toward a white van. The ones you rent out for the day or so. Matt went into the driver's seat. Brian sat in the passenger's seat. Jimmy, Johnny and Zack sat squished together in the middle. I squeezed through to the very back and buckled up; I noticed no one else did. I laid my head on the window, wondering how far away they would take me. How far away did they live? How long would we be stuck in this car? We passed the town square. No one spoke a word. it must have been hours until we came to a small airport. We all jumped out. All of them had a hat and dark sunglasses on. A couple of them were wearing sweatshirts to cover their tattoos. I wonder why
Matt went ahead to the front desk to get tickets. I wasn't smart enough to see where we were heading. We made our way through security and down to the correct take of place. Suddenly a girl really formal looking came over and told us our flight was delayed by two hours. I mentally groaned. All the guys got up, so I followed. I still stayed three or four feet away at all costs. I was not going to let them near me. We made our way through the boring shops. I looked out a window, and to my surprise, it was pitch black.
I rushed up a couple feet and tugged on, I think Zack's sleeve. He looked at me with curiosity. I tapped my wrist a couple of times to try to show time, like a wrist watch. He still had that confused face, so I smacked myself in the forehead. Zack gestured to Jimmy to come over. Then Zack pointed to me. I faced Jimmy and tapped my wrist again. He also had the stupid look on his face.
" She wants to know the time, dumb ass." Brain said behind me. He made me jump almost a foot in the air. Damn him. Damn him to hell.
"Oh!" They said at the same time. They both dug into their pockets for a cell phone.
" 5:37" Stated Jimmy. Zack hit him in anger, because he wanted to tell me the time. Idiots.
All of us some how found our way to Starbucks.
"Do you want anything?" Matt asked.
I shook my head no. I didn't want to imply, plus it would be to hard for them to figure out what I wanted.
"It's a long flight. Are you sure?" Jimmy asked.
I shook my head up and down rapidly. I was getting bored of them. They let it go and got what ever they wanted. All of them got something but me. I didn't really care anyway. We made our way onto the plane, just in time. It turns out we got first class tickets. We were separated from everyone else. I walked onto the plane fearlessly and took a seat near a window. The seats were white and comfy. They would fold back when you wanted to sleep. Take off happened quickly and didn't bother me. I have been on planes before. I actually love to travel. It was always something I loved to do. I Looked out beyond the clouds and wondered what it would be like to stand on one, as if it was a solid. I day dreamed about what I would do with a cloud. What if it was made out of cotton candy? Yum! Slowly, without realizing I fell into a much needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks so much for the comments!