Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

fun

I woke up because of the bumpy landing on the plane. My body was sore after being in the same spot for a long time. A little yawn escaped my mouth. I grabbed my backpack and followed all the guys off the plane. To my surprise, instead of getting out of another airport, we got another ticket. I could over hear Brian arguing with the lady behind the counter over the seats. Apparently first class was sold out. He tried to pay double and everything but no luck. We made our way to the next plane. It wasn't due for another 20minutes. I looked at a nearby clock to discover it was 10PM. I wasn't very shocked. I just fallowed the guys like a lost puppy. I stayed exactly three feet away, like I was on a leash and couldn't go any farther away. I just didn't want to get lost.
We sat down on the hard airport seats to wait, and wait. Then we Wait some more. Finally they allowed us to board. Brain got a window seat, and I was stuck next to him on the outside. I was too afraid to ask to switch seats. Johnny and Jimmy sat together. Poor Zack was stuck next to some over weight stranger. I laughed in the inside.
The plane took off and I was so very bored. Brian just closed his eyes and listened to his Ipod. I looked behind me and noticed all the other guys had Ipods too. I was so bored and uncomfortable at the same time. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the clouds but it just wasn't the same. I tried to look past Brian to see through the window but his buff arm got in the way and I didn't want to lean against him to see it. I was stuck.
I sucked it up and leaned up to my displeasure. I stared at what little sky I could see but I couldn't look down to see the clouds. I was so unhappy, I wanted to beat my head against the chair in front of me.
I finally gave up and leaned back. I closed my eyes imagined flying in the clouds. Slowly I started to fall asleep. My eyes fought to stay open but of course they lost.
I woke up only 20 or 30 minutes later. I wasn't too tired because I must have slept hours on the last plane. I noticed something was different. My whole body was curled to the right, leaning on something. I shifted a little so I could look up and my heart skipped a beat. I saw that my pillow was Brian. He was still listening to his Ipod but he was also leaning slightly to the right. I didn't know what to do. Should I get off him and sit back? Should I go back to sleep? I stared at him a few more seconds. Then I closed my eyes, as if that would help me sort out all my thoughts. I opened them a few seconds later due to a bright light. I noticed Brian shifted too but I it didn't process that in my mind. All I saw was Jimmy with a camera. Before I could process what was going on, I felt all of Brian's weight move against me. I saw his arm fly past my face toward the camera. Jimmy ran back to his seat. Brian was unhappy. I quickly got off him and to my original position, but now I was wide awake. I looked back and forth between Jimmy and Brian.
What have I gotten myself into?