Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

time

In my mind I shrunk to the size of a peanut. I didn't want to be in the middle of this, not a bit. I wanted to hide my face but there was no where to go. I waited for both of the guys to go back to normal. From then on, I sat very straight and didn't do much. My mind wandered but that was all. The plane landed eventually and I got off as quick as I could. The air was so thick with hate, I just couldn't stand it. When I was off and in the actual airport I noticed I forgot to pay attention to to all the other guys. I looked around but didn't see them.
My heart took a shot of panic. Where were they? Where was I? I kept my eyes glued to the people still walking out of the tunnel from the plane, hoping for them to magically show up. I took another 360 degree look around but saw no sign of them. Could they have forgotten me? Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my sides. I was being picked up by Jimmy who was too busy screaming that he found me to notice I was struggling to get down. I hated him touching me. he ran with me about ten feet to all the other guys. I had enough then. He still didn't put me down so I decided I would stop the damn 'nice, shy girl act'. I swung my leg up then brought it right back down on his balls, hard.
If people weren't staring before, they were defiantly staring now! Jimmy was on the ground in pain. I landed swiftly on the ground like nothing happened. I gave the rest of the guys a nervous wave. What were they going to do? How would they react?
All of them stared at Jimmy screaming and rolling on the ground for a searing 15 seconds. Suddenly, all at once, they all laugh! I would be sent to another foster home if I did something like that! I just stared at them like they had three heads. What was I suppose to do about this? They were really laughing until they cried. Suddenly, Brian picked Jimmy up by the front of his shirt and bitch slapped him! He fell in pain again!
Now I was laughing. Laughing! A sound hasn't come out of my mouth for more then 4 years and now I'm laughing! When I started all the boys stared at me in surprise. I stopped shortly after that. The vibe in the air did lighten greatly after that. Jimmy to my entertainment stayed at least three feet away from me.
We all climbing into some sort of car. I'm not good with cars OK! Brian told me to sit up front this time. I did so, happily. He took my back pack and put it in the trunk. I was smiling, a real true smile. It has been a long time since I felt so good about my self. My smile stretched from ear to ear and never anything less the whole 40 minute ride. We arrived at a HUGE house. I gasped at it's beauty. The guys all came out and walked up to the house. I walked in last. It took a minute to take everything in.
" Do you want your bedroom on the first, second or third floor?" I jumped at his voice.
I stuck up three fingers. Matt walked me up the stairs. The others went to do their own thing. Brian went to grab my bag from the car.
" Pick a room, any room. We don't really go up here. We don't bother." I looked at every room. I picked the last room at the very end of the hall way. Surprisingly it was the smallest. In my mind, it was huge. I never had my very own room before, or at least from what I remember. I looked around and this was the one. Instead of a rug, it was a wooden floor. It had a small walk in bathroom with just a shower and no bath tub. There was a sink and of course a toilet. The closet was small but I figured I didn't own much anyway. There was a twin bed under a window in the corner of a room. There was no other furniture. It was perfect for me.
"You sure? Do you want something......bigger? Like the master bedroom?" Matt asked unsure
I shook my head no. This was my room. I was sure of it. Brian came up with my bag and handed to me. I hung up my three jeans and four shirts. This was all I had. This was all I needed. I sat on the bed all alone, looking out the window, into the yard. I was thinking about if I should explore the house but A. I didn't want to get in trouble. B. I didn't want to get lost.
I went against instincts and went out of my room. I was going to search bottom to top. I found my way to the basement with out being spotted. I still didn't know if I was going to get in trouble for it. I walked down the stairs and to my surprise the room was loaded with instruments. There was a small recording studio. I picked up a guitar, I was sure no one could hear me. I did the only thing that could bring me back to the past. I played my heart out. I lost any thoughts of the world I was currently in. I lost all my worries. I forgot everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comment! Sorry I tried to remember you usernme but I 4got! But thanks so much!!!!!!!