P.S. I Hate You

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen
Nick
“Wake up, babe. Come on, I know you’re awake.” Ethan said to me. I don’t know how he knows, things about me; things that no one should know. I lay as still as I could, hoping he would leave, so that I could try and stay away from the biggest problem at hand. I racked my brain, trying to figure out any possible reason, that this can’t be true. My high school principal, the lady who has been monitoring me and Sam’s life since we got to high school, can’t be our mother. I mean she doesn’t even look like us! We can’t be related, WE JUST CAN’T!
“Ugh! Fine, Ethan! I’m getting up. So stop being so fucking annoying!” I yelled at him, I hate when this happens, my hormones take over and I take it out on anyone and everyone who is near. Even when I know that it’s wrong.
“Babe, calm down. I know you’re still upset and everything. But since you are a month away from having my kids, I suggest you take a deep breath before you have them right now and right here on this bed. Now I know that yesterday’s news was pass a bit shocking and everything, but come on. You have to face it sooner or later.” With a smile slowly growing on his face.
“I hate when you’re right. Ugh! You get on my nerves.” I yelled in mock disgust, a smile forming on my face as well.
“Oh, who am I kidding? I love you too much for you to get on my nerves. Okay, the last part was a lie, but not the; ‘I love you’ part. I really do love you.” I grabbed him and brought his face to mine, sharing a passionate kiss.
A groan was all he say, then he pulled away; to my disappointment. I pouted like a three year, “Why did you stop?”
“Because, you’re trying to use my body as a distraction and as much as I would LOVE to be your distraction, with this situation, I’m sorry to say I can’t. Now get up and get ready so we can’t get back to being ‘distractions’ to each other.”
I got up and wobbled to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked in the bathroom to find Jamie and Sam practically fucking on the granite counter. ‘Gag much?’ I cleared my mouth, in hopes of them stopping, only to be rudely and openly ignored. So I did what any other person would do. I started to strip and make my way to the shower. I wasn’t even out of my bra before ran out, going, “Seriously, Nick? Why can’t you kick us out like normal people?”
I responded, “Because everyone in this goddamn family isn’t fucking normal! Hence, our principal/mother!”
“UGH! DON’T Fucking remind me!,” and I heard a door slam.
I shrugged my shoulders and stepped into the shower, the hot water submerged my body, and a sigh escaped my lips. The soothing of the water took a little stress away from me, but I still wasn’t fully ready for the part II of the ‘Ms. Gilbert/Newfound mother’ conversation. But hey, life is unfair; and you have to play with the cards that are dealt to you. I shut the water off, and got ready to step out only for Ethan to step in the shower with me and cut the water back on.
“Okay, maybe a little distraction would be good.”

Sam
“How am I supposed to look her in the face and pretend that she isn’t my mother? I mean, I’ve been lied to for the past 18 years! How in the hell am I suppose to take that? Am I wrong for being so pissed at all three of them? Ugh, why the hell is life so complicated!?” I yelled to no one in particular, and of course; Jamie, being to best boyfriend in the world just let me rant and rave, getting all my emotions out.
“You know, you’re sexy when you’re mad.” The perv said, making me regret saying he was a good boyfriend.
“You know, you sometimes make me regret having you as my boyfriend.”
He grabbed his chest and pretended to be wounded by what I said, “Oh Sam, you hurt me right to the core sometimes.”
I shook my head at him and walked over from where I was pacing and to my bed, where Jamie sat. I sat on his lap and brought my lips to his, it continued like that for what felt like forever, until Nick came and ruined everything!
“Really, Nick? First the bathroom, and now my fucking room?! Can I please make out with my boyfriend in peace?” I yelled at her.
She smirked and said, “Nope, if I can’t get any, then you all of people should know, you sure as hell can’t get anything! Plus, dad’s going to call Ms. G over so we can get all this over with and done. Or, do you just want to fuck Jamie’s brains out.” And she left the room and the door open as well.
I silently screamed and said, “Let’s get this bullshit over with.”

********
Ever since, Ms. Gilbert got here, I wanted nothing more than to jump across that table and beat her fucking senseless for everything she put my family and I through. She came here, because she wanted to be in our lives more and get to know us better outside of school. I wanted nothing to do with her, and from the look on Nick and Dad’s faces they looked just about how I felt. She didn’t deserve to be in our lives, she lost that chance when she became a drug addict and walked out on us, not to mention the hurt and pain she put Dad through. I swear she better be lucky I don’t kill her.
She was talking about the things we could do, when I finally had enough.
“You don’t deserve to be in our lives, so you can give that up right now. We’re 18, that being said, that meant you had 18 years to come forward and try to be our mother. But, you didn’t and frankly I could care less about the reason. Deal with the fact, that you have no daughters, because to us you never existed. I don’t want to hear all these plans you made for us, and all the things you think would be great for us. It’s meaningless! So do us all a big favor and walk out the door, and got back to being our ‘principal’ because that’s the closes and only thing you have tied to us. I think you have an ulterior motive and I’m not going to sit around and let you hurt us. We’ve been through enough and we sure as hell don’t need you added to it. So, please pack up your belongings and leave. Or I will do what I’ve been waiting to do all night and kick you fucking ass out.”
“I second that. Alicia, you’ve done enough damage, and like my daughter said, you don’t exist to us.” Dad said with a smile on his face.
She looked hurt by what she said and I almost felt bad for her. She got up, walked to the door; opened it and got ready to say something when I slammed the door in her face.

1 month later
Nick
Everything was going great, Ms. Gilbert took our advice and decided to leave us alone. Dad was doing good and has been saying home a lot more lately. Jamie and nick are doing great, and as for me and Ethan, we are doing better than great. We went to the doctor’s the other day and he told us that I should be expecting any day now, and I couldn’t be happier. Life was going great for me and I couldn’t ask for anything else.

I was sitting in class when I felt something wet in between my legs.
“Oh no! Not here! Oh shit!” I started panicking. The teacher stopped and asked me what’s wrong.
I struggled to get the next words out of my mouth,
“I think my water just broke! CALL 9-1-1!!!”