P.S. I Hate You

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven - Moving Time!

I woke up to Ethan softly breathing this morning. I smiled as I thought about last night. I started to get up because I had to pee really badly when I felt
Ethan gently pull me back.

“Where do you think your going?” he asked smiling as he opened his eyes.

“I really to pee. Your kids seem to think my bladder is an playground.” I responded making him laughed.
He let go and let me go to the bathroom. I was washing my hands when Ethan came through the door.

“Ethan what are you doing?” I asked.

“Where you serious about everything you said yesterday? Because I don’t want to do this on false hope.” he said seriously.

“Ethan why would you even think I would lie about something like that? I meant every word I said” I stated firmly.

In his eyes I could see uncertainty, but he smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

****

“We have been looking everywhere dad, I don’t think we’re going to find an apartment plus my feet are killing me, I hungry and I got to pee!” I complained as we got out the car to look at another apartment.
We were looking for an three bedroom apartment with a full living room, kitchen, and two full baths. Our price range was around 30, 000. And we haven’t really found anything that was worth that price.

“Well if you don’t like the apartment I know where a great townhouse/condo is. And it’s in your price range.” the realtor told us.

We all looked at each other and shrugged.

“Sure, that sounds great.” Dad said to her.

“It’s beautiful!” I stated as we pulled up in front of the house.

The townhouse was a tan color made of beautiful brick. “Wow, its like a mini mansion just for us.” Sam said smiling. I know that look, she was already throwing parties before we even decided to take it.

“From seeing your faces, I assume you like to take a look inside?” Mrs. Thompson, the realtor asked us.

“Yes.” we all said in unison.

She walked us into the spacious place. It had three stories, 3 bedrooms, 2 to 2.5 baths, 1,071 to 1586 sq. ft.

After looking at the place, dad asked Mrs. Thompson how much was it.

“It’s approximately around 25,000.” she told us.

Dad looked at us and gave us the ‘you want it look?’

“We’ll take it!” I said before anybody changed there minds.

We got in the car after dad had made all the arrangement with Mrs. Thompson. We would be moving in two weeks from now. We got an deal with included free moving, so now all we had to do was pack. And sense the doctor told me to take it easy, looks like I won’t be going to school for a while.

We pulled up in front of the house and got out. Our house was on fire! Police cars were everywhere.

“What the hell?” Dad yelled as he got out and ran to the house. A police office stopped him before he got
to close.

“Sorry sir, you can’t go in there.”

“What the hell happened? Why is my house on fire.” Dad yelled.

“That’s what we’re trying to figure got sir. We got a called about thirty minutes ago, that this house was on fire.” The police officer responded irritatingly.

Watching from the car, I jumped out to ask questions. Dad saw me coming and turned.

“No go back in the car.” He handed me two of his credit cards, and said,

“Go to a hotel and stay there. When you find one, call me and tell me. I will come and tell you guys all about it.” His face screamed seriousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it's very important.