Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Childhood Memories

“Rosie, ride down the slide with me?” Kyle smiled his little boy smile at me.

“Ok!” I said climbing up the ladder in front of Kyle.

“Sit on my lap and close your eyes its funner that way.” Kyle said caringly putting his arms around my stomach.

“You want me to cover my eyes like this?” I said putting my little hands over my eyes and turning so Kyle could see what I done.

“That’s perfect! Ok, here we go…1…2…3!” he shouted pushing off and holding onto me tightly. Whoosh the wind blew through my light blonde hair mixing it with Kyle’s.

“Whoa!” I said shocked.

“Its ok I gotcha Rosie.” Kyle said protectively. I uncovered my bright, emerald green eyes to look into Kyle’s amazingly light blue eyes. “You’re pretty Rosie!” He said kissing me.

“Ewwwies…Kyle kissed Rosie!” Annah, my best friend, squished her face up like she smelled something gross.

“Annah its ok. Let’s go swing!” said Johnathan taking her hand and running at her pace towards the swings.

Kyle wiped his forehead with the back of his skinny tan arm, “Whew! They finally left.” He said smiling, “ Rosie when I grow up I’m gonna be a rockstar! I’m gonna be bigger than the moon and I’m gonna take you with me. I promise.” He finished by crossing his heart with his finger kissing it and put it on my cheek.

“Rosie..Kyle..Annah..Jonathan! Come on its time to go home!” My dad yelled from the parking lot in the park, waving us toward him. We all ran for it and crawled into the back of my family’s van.

15 YEARS LATER…
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was lovely! haha
Please comment! I would love some feed back! :]