Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

All The Way Up

We finally made it home from the hospital. "So, now you have a sprained ankle along with a broken face... that's gotta suck, sis." Johnathan smirked. I rolled my eyes and squeezed Kyle's hand.

Annah hit Johnathan's arm, "Be nice to Rosie. You never even asked if she was okay." She said smiling back at me. She linked her hand with his, looked back at him and kissed his mouth. 'They disgust me.' I commented in my head. Kyle pulled me closer to him and leaned my head against his shoulder.

I wasn't long before his heart beat put me to sleep.
____________________________

'BOOM! *screams*' My eyes shot open and looked around frantically until I spotted the Tv. Which, not to mention was all the way up, The Final Destination was playing and I noticed it lacked a viewer. Kyle who was peacefully snoring away was fast asleep.

"The final destination? wow." I whispered and smiled. I tried to get up without disturbing him but I realized I couldn't move. Kyle had his arms tangled around me and wouldn't let lose.

"Oh my goodness!" I laughed. "Lemme go!" I giggled and pulled away from him again. The snoring stopped and a smirked came across his face.

"You know couches aren't that big." He winked and pressed his lips hard on mine. That old electric shock made its way through me. He pulled away and smiled.

"You're a dork!" I laughed, "So, The Final Destination, eh?" I giggled.

"I thought it'd, "He paused, "..spice up my sleeping habits." he said pecking me on the lips. He finally decided to let me up. "So, party party? or no?" he asked sticking out his bottom lip.

"What kind of party?" I asked dreading the answer because knowing him it was some sort of get together with all of his guy friends.

"I don't know, just a hang out type of party. Maybe, some drinks or something." He smiled. I knew from that little bright showing of his pearly whites, that this 'small get together' was no where near small.

"How many people?" I closed my eyes waiting for the number. He mumbled something in response but I could barely make out what he said. "What?" I said as he mumbled a little louder and I caught it. "A HUNDRED!? and I look like I decided to bash my face in..." I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

"Baby, Its okay! No worries!" He sent me a small, sheepish smile. "A hundred isn't that many.Its cool." he rubbed the back of his neck.

I sighed and went upstairs to his bedroom and plopped down on the bed. A knock echoed from the door and it squeaked open, "Hey, love?" the voice came from Annah. My best friend. who I have yet to have a conversation with since they all got back.

"Hey." I said with my voice muffled by the pillow.

"So, do you want to get ready together?" She giggled. I smiled remembering every high school party we had. The nights we spent hours getting ready just to go dance off our makeup and mess our hair up. My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone.

"Hello?" I asked not for sure who was calling.

"Hey, Rose." I could hear the smile in his voice. Mason, the boy who declared that I was his soul mate. The boy that had been there when the dramatics with Kyle exploded.

"Oh, hey Mase. What are you up to?" I said walking into the bathroom. I turned on the water to let it warm up. "Would you like to come to our party this evening. I'm not sure who all will be here, but I figured that I was allowed to invite someone ."

"Yeah! What time?" He asked, excitement seeping through his voice. The memory of Kyle and Masons little fight.

"I think around nine, but you can come when you feel like coming." I cringed at the thought of them fighting.

"Okay, I'll see you then." Mason said hanging up.
____________________________________

I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a warm, fuzzy towel and headed to the closet to pick out something to wear for the party. I slipped on a little black dress and made my blonde hair curly. Annah came around the corner in a pink strapless dress with hints of black lace and her dark hair was slick straight.

"Whoa!" We said in unison and laughed.

"If we didn't have boyfriends, we sure would get plenty tonight." She giggled and made me twirl.

I laughed, "Yeah, definitely!" I said fastening the pearl necklace around my neck. Annah pulled my arm towards the bedroom where we slipped on our heels. Mine being leopard print and her's patent black.

She grabbed my hand, "Let's make our entrance. We are SO going to knock them dead!" I smiled and we walked to the top of the stairs and the door bell rang...
♠ ♠ ♠
Rose's Outfit

Annah's Outfit

Soo haha Who do you think is at the door?
and im so sorry that its been FOREVER since i've updated!
Comment and i will love you forever! haha