Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Love The Way You Lie

"ROSE!" Kyle yelled, trying pushing away from extremely drunk girl, "this isn't what it looks like!" His lips were swollen, making it known they had been kissing.

"Oh, bullshit!" I spat at him, turning to go back into the massive crowd.

"Dude, not cool." Gabe said looking at the ground, rubbing his neck, " Rose, wait." He grabbed my hand following me back inside. I wanted out. I wanted nothing to do with the inside of that house.

John caught my eye, "What's wrong?" He yelled making Gabe shook his head 'no'.

"Can we please go?" I asked Gabe, ignoring John. "Please?" I begged with my eyes and he caved. This night went from great to horrible.

"Okay, let's grab a couple more bottles of Vodka and we can get wasted?" He smiled, hoping to cheer me up.

"Yeah, wasted sounds good." I frowned. I heard my name being yelled over the music.

"ROSE! Don't leave. It seriously, isn't what you think that was." Kyle yelled pushing through the endless mounds of people. I eyed him and he paused.

Anger flowed through me,"Gabe, please hurry."

"Okay, okay. Let's go." He came out from behind the bar with his arms full of bottles.

"Oh my jeez, Gabe." I giggled, gabbed two of the bottles from his group of six. He smiled and we ran for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha short update for now
more should be out soon like haha sayy tonight haha
and yes this "chapter" sucks quite a lot haha sorry guys and girlies haha