Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I ducked into an alley quickly hoping that he didn’t see me. Sure enough he knew exactly where I was going.

“Wait! Rosannah! I’m sorry. I honestly don’t know what I did.” He said catching up to me as a slowed to a walk. “I’m so sooo sorry.” He repeated.

“What makes you think that was ok?! I have a boyfriend for heaven’s sake! And to top it off, we don’t even know each other that well. For all I know you could be some murder guy trying to knock over random girls in the street!” I said fuming as I stormed back up the alley. He raced up behind me and grabbed my arm gently.

“Now Rosie, all those people in there," He said jerking his thumb back to the café have known me since I was a baby. My mom owns the place. What makes you think that I’m a murder?” He said with a smirk. ‘True’ I thought but didn’t let it show on my face.

“Let me go.” I said walking in the direction of Kyle’s apartment.

“Can I have your number at least?” He pleaded.

“How about you give me yours and I’ll text you when I decide I want to talk to you?” I asked trying to compromise. I searched for my phone but realized that it was back at the apartment. “Umm… I forgot my phone. If you gotta pen you can write it on my hand, if you’d like?” I said shoving my hand towards him as he retrieved a purple sharpie from his pocket and started writing his number.

I laughed, “Wow, that’s my favorite color.” He smiled and ran his hand through his hair after he finished accidentally making a big streak of purple on his forehead. I giggled uncontrollably, “Ummm… You got…” I motioned to his forehead.

“What?” He asked confused and dismissed my comment. “But yeah, you look like a purple-loving type of girl.” He smiled brightly.

“Oh really,” I smiled, “I think you look better in purple than I do.” I said wrapping my violet pea coat snug and flipped my hair back. “You sure do pull it off.” I said giggling and turning to walk away.

“What?” He said amazed at how friendly I had turned into over a matter of seconds. ‘He so thinks I’m psycho’ I laughed to myself

I turned back to him, “Go look in a mirror, pretty boy.” I winked and turned on my heels but paused long enough to hear Mason whisper to himself, “She is just…. Wow!” Hearing the smile in his voice and the bells on the door rang telling me he was back in the café.

Still smiling, I walked up the stairs to Kyle’s apartment. I ran all the way up to his room and jumped on his bed. Then it happened, the smell of him caught me off guard and sent me straight the hell he imposed on me. Tears fell endlessly. I decided that I would check and see if he had called. Two missed calls. I decided that I wouldn’t see who left the voice mail.

“Why did he have to leave?” I asked myself as I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awoken by my ringing phone that just wouldn’t shut up. ‘Uhgggg!’ I thought to myself as I looked at the clock. “Four o’clock in the morning?!” I said frustrated at the person who was calling. I pushed the little green button on my phone.

“Rosie? Are you there?” It was him, the nerve he has to call me. “Now Rosie, you know you can’t stay mad at me forever.” He laughed.

“I can if I want.” I said flopping back onto the bed. “Ky, why did you call me?”

“Because… I promised I would.” He mumbled.

I heard a bunch of girls laughing in the background. “Where are you?” I asked curious.

“Nowhere.” He said too quick.

“Ok, I’m pretty sure you are somewhere Kyle.” I said matter-of-factly, “So this is just a guess… you are at a party with a bunch of groupies that were at your gig tonight, right?”

“Duh Rosie..., all bands of groupies!” He said cheerfully, yet struggling for things to say.

“oh really?” I asked already knowing the answer that I was about to get.

“You know I love you, with all of my heart.” He said waiting for me to say something, I heard girls snickering in the back. "Well, I think you that we should totally see other people."

A wave of emotions pushed every bit of strength out of my body, “Why?” Anger settled in my mind

“Because… I kind of met someone new.” He said way too calmly.

“You have only been gone for, not even 24 hours. And you found someone new?!” I said hysterically, “There is NO way in hell you ‘found someone.’ You cheated didn’t you?”

“Rosie… I didn’t mean to…” He said defensively, as my world crashed around me. Everything happened that I would have never, ever expected to happen. Happiness is way over rated.

“Whatever, Kyle.” Tears in my voice, “I’m moving out of your apartment… so if you want it then it is completely yours.”

“Rosie, babe.” He was laughing. Laughing!? Really?! "Baby, its just a.."

I cut him off , “I’m done speaking with you.” I said as I pressed the tiny red end button. I looked down at my hand and there was Mason’s number. 'I wonder if he is up’ I thought as I dialed his number.

“Hey, this is Mase! I don’t have my phone with me at the moment, so leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Holla!” His voice mail beeped.

“Umm… Hi. Well this is Rosannah, and I was just wondering if you wanted to hang tomorrow but I guess you’re busy. Umm… mk I’m going to go.” I spoke with obvious tears in my eyes.

It was the first time in a very long time that I felt totally alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! :]