Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Riot!

A bright white light filled my vision, "Hey, sleepy head." I saw Kyle smiling at me and the room went black again.
----------------------------------------------------

"She'll be fine. She only had a minor fractures on her nose and cheeks. Some rest should get her back to normal. Though on a serious note, she's anemic. Which means she has a deficiency in the oxygen-carrying component in her blood. She lost quiet a lot of blood some point this morning. Which is why she fainted." The doctor stated.

"Okay, how do I prevent her from fainting?" Kyle asked soaking in all of what the doctor was saying.

"Give her B-12 vitamins or really any kids vitamins, like Flintstones. I actually recommend those more than anything." He chuckled. "Make sure she takes them daily."

"Mkay. Will do. Thank you, sir." Kyle stood up and shook the doctor's hand.

"As soon as she wakes up you guys are free to check out and go." He smiled and left the room.

"Gah, I hate hospitals." Kyle grabbed my hand. "Not to be mean, but please, pleaseee wake up." I giggled. "Ah, so you are up." he stated.

"Yeah." I smiled. He kissed me on the forehead.

"So I'm guessing you heard what doc said?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm anemic?" I questioned,"Wow, I had no idea." I got up from the bed, still feeling a little woozy so I grabbed onto Kyle. He steadied me and held onto my waist as we walked to the front desk. Luckily, the doctor was there and we didn't have to wait for them to call him.

"Ahh, I see your all better Miss. uhh.." He paused, looked down at his clipboard and continued." Miss. Cook." He smiled. 'Gah! Doctors creep me out with their strangely perfect everything. Hello, where'd you come from, Days of Our Lives? I think not. cut out the perfectness.' I thought to myself.

Kyle looked at me and saw i was busy thinking, "Yeah she's good, a little woozy but nothing she can't handle." HE put on his People-pleaser smile.

"Ahh, that's normal. So, Nothing to worry about." He looked back down at the clipboard. Which made me wonder what the hell he had on there. He looked up again and smiled. "I need to have a private chat with Miss.Cook. If you don't mind Mr?"

"Its Burns." Kyle stated.

The doctor started laughing, "Cook... Burns. Oh, man that's great." Kyle and I just looked at each other. 'What the hell?! Yeah, a professional my butt.' I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, excuse me. But again Mr. Burns I'd like to talk to umm.." He looked down at his clipboard...again. 'Really!? You don't even know your patient's name?! Seriously.' I thought angrily. "Ahh, Miss. Rosannah. Lovely name, by the way." He winked at me.

He took me by the arm and led me to his office. I looked back at Kyle and he looked pissed. 'Yiikes. I hope this retarded, dumbass doctor hurries.' I thought, sitting down in a way-too-comfortable-to-be-in-a-hospital chair.

"So, Rosannah. I have some questions for you." He said and waited for a response. I saw he wasn't going to continue without a sign that i heard him, so I shook my head yes. "Okay, well I have a concern about your eating habits and your friend, Kyle."

"Okay?" I said wanting him to continue.

He motioned towards my face, "Did your friend hurt you?"

"No! Why would you even say that!? And what would even make you think that!" I retorted.

"Well, He seems controlling. And your weight is a under where a lady your height and age should be. I'm concerned he is making you quit eating." He said talking with his hands.

"Umm, excuse me sir. You have no idea of what you're talking about." I said standing up, making my head spin.

"I'm only asking these questions because its my job, Rosannah." He said standing up and walking towards me. He look as if he was a live Ken doll and from the way he's looking at me, I must be the cut up Barbie. "Here's my card." He said standing a bit to close. I turned fast and ran out the door. As I was running down the steps from his office I fell and twisted my ankle.

"Dammit!" I screamed making the elderly lady in front of me flinch. "Kyle, Dammmmit!" I screamed and kyle ran towards me, accidentally bumping the old lady.

"Gah, I'm sorry ma'am." He said to her making a 'yikes' face.

"Dammit. I'm such a klutz!" I said hobbling along with Kyle.

The old lady rolled her eyes and retorted to the doctor who was right behind us, "Young 'ens these days, no respect for the elderly."

"Can we go...NOW!?" I asked Kyle. "Doc's creeping me out. " We were making our way slowly to the elevators. "Ahh! pick me up and run!" I shouted as the doctor yelled after us.

"Rosannah, come back!" He yelled holding up his card. 'Ha! Yeah right, so I can get raped. I think NOT!' I thought in my head. He was catching up pretty fast to. We made it to the elevators and the doors were closing right as he reached us.

"YESH! We got away!" Kyle said letting me down, and jumped up and down. "Woo Hooo! Doc's got nothing on us!" He said just as the doors opened and the doctor was standing in the way of our exit.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Here. Take it." He handed me his card. I snatched it from his hand and wobbly pushed past him holding onto Kyle's hand. Kyle stuck his tongue out at the Doctor and followed me.

We were met out front by Annah and Johnathan. "So, what happened to your face again?" John snickered.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha comment for creepster doctors!
haha i hope you guys loved it haha
chpt 10 will be out sometime this week! :P