Status: Active

Broken Hearts; Drugs; Knives; And Self Hate

Chapter One

~Ring! Ring! Ring!~ The phone is Mr. David's(A/N Pronounced DA- vied)phone rang. The room got quiet so he could hear. "Miss Alex? Ah, yes, she will be down there right away. Thank-you, goodbye." He put the phone back on the wall. "Alex, go see Mrs. G in her office and take your things with you." He told me with a smirk, probably hoping I was in trouble. I gathered my math book and my black note-book and pencil, and put them into my black back pack. Half the class was going "Ooh! Emo-Alex is in trouble!!!" and the rest were all laughing at staring at me.
I sling my bag over my shoulder and went out of the class room. As I walk down to the office I think of a reason for me to be called the Mrs. G's office. I haven't done anything wrong or at least I haven't gotten in trouble.
I knock on the brown wooded door to let her know that I have arrived.
"Come in!" She yelled. Today she was wearing a tan sweater and khaki pants, her curly blonde hair is up in a messy pony-tail. She's sitting at her wooden desk with a pen and clip-board in her wrinkly hands. "Hello Alex. Oh don't look so worried! You're not in trouble Deere." She smiled at me nicely.I nodded my head and smiled a warm smile back at her. She's always been so sweet to me. "The reason you are here today is because someone has told me that you have been meeting a older guy? And that you are dating him. I think we need to talk about safety Alex. You're only 14 years old, and he's 16! He could try and rape you for all you know. He's older and could easily over power you Alex. Do you want that to happen?" She questioned me. I shook my head no. But Devan wouldn't hurt me. Would he???? "I just want you to be careful, okay sweetie? We don't want to to get hurt."
"Mrs. G, I don't talk to him anymore, I haven't seen him in weeks. And we aren't dating. Who told you this?" I lied/asked. " Promise me you aren't lying?" She raised her eye brow. "I promise, who told you this?" I asked again. "Oh! Your friend Courtney, she's really worried about you." She said. "Um may I leave now?" I asked, hiding my anger perfectly.
~Beep!!!!!~ The bell rang signaling it was time to go to lunch. "Oh, yes. Remember what we talked about, okay?" She asked as I was leaving her office. "Okay I will." I yelled.
I was filled with rage, how dare that skank spy on me!!!! How DARE she tell Mrs. G!!!!! Ugh!!! I punched a locker near by. Students were staring at me like I've lost my mind. I stalked my way through the white and navy-blue hall ways till I found Courtney. "Ew, what do YOU want freak?" She asked in a snobby/ preppy tone. Then, I punched her in the face. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed when my fist came intact with her face. Her nose was starting to bleed. "You BITCH!" She yelled. Her little possy was standing there in shock. "How DARE you tell on me!!! Leave me and Devan ALONE! Stop being such a bitch always trying to ruin my life!" I screamed in her face. Then I just walked away to lunch. "WHOA! Alex, I didn't think you had it in you!" Jake, the star foot-ball player and Man-whore, said to me. " What do you want Jake?" I asked annoyed. I've hated him since 5Th grade. "Oh you know- same old same old. YOU. Hahaha, just joking. Like I would ever want YOU. Yea right! When hell freezes over, four times!"
I swear he was dropped on his head, like twenty times!
After I grabbed an apple and a bottled watter, I went outside to sit under the tree my and my friends always eat lunch. "Hey!!! Alex! OH MY GOSH! I herd you punch Courtney in the face! WOO-WHO! I wish I could have seen her face! Haha!" Christine, my overly funny, violent, and hyper best-friend yelled at me in one breath. "Jeesh! Chica calm down. And yes I did, but for a good reason!" I said to her as I sat in Devan's lap. "HI, um Alex, baby. Why are you sitting on my lap?" He asked sweetly. "Oh, you know, this." And I kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly allowed. His tongue explored my mouth. "EW! Get a room!" Kaitlin, Curtis, Natasha, Poeneet, Ryan, Christine, Chloe, and Derek yelled at us. I blushed and stuck my tongue out at them. "OOOOH! Guys! We should play a game!" Natasha yelled. "Which game?" Ryan smirked, probably knowing what game she was thinking of. "We are going to play DARE!" She stood up and clapped her hands like the crazy idiot she is. "What happened to truth?" Curtis asked. "No one tells the truth anymore! DA!" She said. "Okay, lets play!" Christine sang.
"Okay Devan, you go first." Natasha said.
"Uh okay. I have went swimming naked or I have wet dreams about Alex."
"You went swimming naked." I laughed. The whole group was still laughing about that wet dreams part.
"Yup!" He yelled happily.
"Okay Alex, what sexual thing do you want done to you?" Chloe smiled.
"Uh, bite my neck, like a vampire!" I giggled. Truthfully, I thought it was sexy.
"Okay!" Devan pulled my red and black hair away from my neck and bit me and sucked on it for a little while. I moaned. Devan smirked against my skin. And then stopped. I would surely have a hickey tomorrow.
"Okay. Um. I have fucked Devan 20 times or I have been in a mental hospital for a year because I slit my wrist." I said.
"Oh. That's easy, little miss VIRGIN! You were in a mental hospital! Crazy-ass-ho!" Chloe yelled the virgin part louder than the rest. "Who are YOU calling a crazy-ass-ho?" I laughed.
"You! And now, uhhhh kiss me!" She yelled. I went over to her and kissed her for 40 seconds,no tongue.
"Hey! No tongue. B.I.T.C.H!!!!!" She spelled out bitch.
"No dip-Dot Sherlock! I have a B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D; and you never said it had to have tongue idiot." I said laughing. She started to pout.
"Ugh! Fine! My natural hair color is brown or I have fucked half of the foot ball team including Jake." She giggled.
"You FUCKED half the football team, S.L.U.T!" Yelled Poeneet.
"Holy crap, I did. I AM NOT A SLUT! It's just F.U.N!"
"Hahaha, yes you are. Now-" ~Beep!~ The school bell rang.
"Aw man! " The group yelled together.
I got out of Devan's lap, just to quickly be pulled down. "Hahaha. Devan, we can't be late for class" I laughed. Devan laid back pulling me down with him. "Well, who said we were GOING to class? I'm taking you to my place for the rest of the day." He smirked.
"Won't we get in trouble?"
"No, I signed you out before you came here."
"Oh, okay. What are we going to do?" I asked.
"Come on, let's go! It's a surprise!"
Once we got into his black Lamborghini, he........
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here is the first chapter!!!! Yay!!!! And hehehe yes, I DID put some of my friends in here!!!. And of course, Devan....
Oh, well, tell me what you think!!! I need S.I.X comments or I WON'T update!!!!!
Oh and the next chapter will be explaining what everyone looks like!!!!
So the Third chapter will be on what Alex and Devan do at his house!!!
Hope you liked it!!!