Status: Active / Slow

Only Flame

"tha' fresh meat"

“Oh my Goodish!” I squealed as I walked around the giant school. I held Landon’s hand tight. It was our freshmen year in Crater High yes we tha’ fresh meat. I giggled at my wittle saying for freshmen. You know what we get dorms too, and it doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or girl you can have the same room. How cool. Ever since Crater looked at records before accepting anyone. This high school had the lowest assault, rape, killings, etc in county. I dragged Mr. Grumpy to check in so we could get out room. I scrunched my nosed as the oddly shaped women looked up at me. “Baylyn Steeple, and Landon Coast” I looked at the women for a few minutes while she typed away. “Room 4B, also you have roommates. Adreena Mayor , Arion Mayor, Elsie Mayor, and Luke Mayor” I was very confused. I thought it was a two bedroom dorm. “Oh, sorry you have the little condo over at second wing” she redirected me. I nodded. Condo? Wow this school is weirdly over the top for students. I shook the thoughts out of my head. Landon and I walked over to our new ‘condo’ that damn thing was small. Maybe it was bigger when you get inside. I opened the door with the key, and walked in with my hand still held on to Landon. Who hasn’t spoken since the bus ride over here. I saw a girl with snow white hair, she was beautiful, she was perfection. She flickered her eyes to us. “Um, who are you guys?” she said while coming to the door. “And how did you get in.” “Were your new roommates” I said, she smiled. “I’m Adreena, you guys are?” I looked at Landon he was in his own little world. “I’m Baylyn, that the one who is in “la la land” is Landon” I knocked him upside his head. “WHAT!” he nearly yelled. I giggled. “I swear you are so out of it” I said and asked Adreena where my room would be. “Do you mind sharing a room with Luke? I promise he will never touch you he’s gay” I shook my head no. “I’ll share a room with him it’s fine.” I reassured her. “Landon you have the room with Arion” she smiled sweetly at me. He returned. Adreena showed us to our rooms, and roommates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, the preface. I know It sucks >_<