Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Beach Drama

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

Ryan,Jared and Paul headed to their home to change to some swim trunks.

I was so happy to see Dylan, who said a week isn't too long to miss someone?I could tell Paul was a little on the edge about me and Ryan being friend perhaps jealous... because that kiss good-bye was defiantly too sexual. I'm not complaining just saying.

"I think you should lay off Ryan a little." Kim told me adjusting her pink bikini top.

"No,Just because Paul is jealous doesn't mean I can't have guy friend.. it just not right."

"Well be looking forward to me saying I told you so when this all blows up in your face." Kim said half joking half serious.

"You wont have too.Everything's going to be fine." I said as we heard the boys coming in from downstairs.

*
*
*
*

I was wrong, everything was horrible- Paul and Ryan were constantly fighting for my attention.It was like a secret war that nobody said anything about but everyone knew it was happening.

At the moment Paul and Ryan are giving each-other the evil eye.While Kim and Jared were being the cute couple they are cuddling on Kim's big huge Spongebob towel.

"Wanna rate people?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll rate you- 10." Ryan flirted grinning.

"Fuck off!" Paul growled.

"Hey I'm just being honest." Ryan told Paul as if it wasn't a big deal.

I rolled my eyes, they've been going back and fourth just like that the whole time- I'm surprised Ryan didn't give up yet because Paul looks about ready to murder him.

"He's a 8." I muttered- pointing at a guy jumping into the water, over Paul and Ryan's bickering.

"She's mine!" Paul yelled throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"She's my friend!" Ryan yelled back.

"She's my friend too!" Kim yelled out of nowhere.

Everyone stopped what they was doing to look at her.

"Sorry I just thought I'd add something too..." Kim said.

"Well she was checking out that guy!" Jared told everyone pointing at the guy I rated a 8.

"She's right here, and she can hear you!" I shouted getting up, sick of people speaking in the 3rd person- I do have a name y'know.

"Sorry." They all mumbled in union.

"Um Ryan can I talk to you?" I asked avoiding eye contact from Paul knowing her wouldn't like me and Ryan alone.

"Sure!" He said happily getting up.

"This is bullshit." I heard Paul mutter as me and Ryan walked somewhere more private.

We stopped at the end of the beach- where there was no one around but we could still see everyone from a distance.

"What's your deal?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I dont know what you mean Gabby." He said leaning causally against a tree.

"You know exactly what I mean, the flirting, all the arguing with my boyfriend." I accused stepping closer to him.

"Your right I guess, arguing with Paul is fun and so what if I'm flirting with you I always do.Plus you don't even know him I'm just testing the waters to see how much he could take someone else being interested in you because he'll have to deal with it a lot."

"Are you interested?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"We both know I've always wanted you."

I bit on my bottom lip, what am I suppose to say back to that?

"You never told me so its too late now."

"That's reasonable, Friends with benefits?" Ryan offered.

I play pushed him."No just friends!"

"Alright then I could deal with that for now, I think we should get going back Paul seem a little irritated."

I glances over at Paul and sure enough he was pacing back and fourth flipping off anyone that looked at him the wrong way while Jared buried Kim in the sand.

"Nope I think we should let him sweat for a little bit longer."

Ryan laughed "Some girlfriend!"

We joked around some more before we headed back to everyone else.As soon as I came in a close enough distance Paul asked if we could 'talk' of-course I agreed.

I sighed heavily as I lazily sat down in the sand when we walked to the same place me and Ryan talked.Paul sat down next to me.

"You want him dont you." Paul accused an a condescending tone.

"No I don't want Ryan we're just friend! Why do you always have to ruin a good day!" I told him just as rudely as he was speaking to me while narrowing my eyes.

"From what I heard he's wants you so whats the difference!"

"That's impossible you didn't hear shit your making that up! We was right here while you was all the was across the beach! God Paul we've only been dating for 3 days and we already fight everyday like an old married couple I'm sick of it!"

"Maybe this was a bad ideal!"Paul yelled getting up.

"What is that suppose to mean! What, we're breaking up now!" I yelled back getting up as well- everyone was staring at us but I didn't even care at this point.

"I regret this whole thing. I want nothing to do with you."

With that he took off into the forest behind from where I was standing, leaving me there frozen still trying to process how this happened.

"Shit." Jared muttered running past me to get to Paul,I'm assuming.

Is it possible to fall in love in 3 days? And then get your heart stomped on as well.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.