Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Infidelity

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Come on!" I said to Paul and Ryan they were starring at me with their mouths hanging open obviously they wasn't expecting me to push Mandy off.

Bitch deserved what she got.

"Fine then catch flies." I muttered shrugging before I jumped of the good old grand cliff. Three seconds later and I was breaking the surface, plunging into the deep cold water.I opened my eyes underwater to see all the bubbles floating around me, the blue sea shining with under the sun.

That was amazing I thought swimming up to the surface once I reached it, I took a deep breath, coughing up the water I had in my mouth. The feeling of adrenalin was just pure bliss. I looked up and two figures one at a time came flying down, Paul and Ryan. I quickly swam to the side of the cliff so they wouldn't hit me.

I laughed at Ryan's horror struck face, I'm assuming he's never done this before.

"Where's Paul?" I asked when he didn't come up from the water.

"I don't know, it's cold so I'm getting the fuck out of here!" Ryan said before turning to swim to shore where Mandy was standing up visible, glaring at me.

My feet where getting tried of kicking to keep me above water.I felt a hot pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to flinch from the temperature difference. I heard a deep huskily laugh from behind me. Paul.

"That wasn't funny!"I yelled turning around to face him. He had on his usual smirk, looking very pleased with himself for scaring the human out of me. Weird analogy but you get the point.

"Sorry Gabby.I just had to do it!" Paul said holding me tighter.

I splashed him. "You think you hot shit, don't you!"

He was about to answer but Mandy's yells caused us to look over to see whats happening.

"Wow." Paul muttered watching a crowd surrounding Mandy and Kim as they argued. Wait when did she get here?

"Lets go!" I told Paul tugging away from him wanting to know whats going on.

I arrived to shore in a matter of minutes, I only got there so fast because I was on Paul's back. My legs just simply refused to work with me. We pushed through people in order to get into the middle of it.

"It's not my fault your boyfriend wants me just look at me I'm hot!" Mandy yelled at Kim.

Kim looked furious and a hot minute away from slapping Mandy. "Fuck you dirty bitch! Jared would never want a piece of trash like you! That's why Paul never liked you whore!" Kim fired back.

I was shocked, it was only rarely Kim ever cussed like that, repeatedly. The crowd was cheering 'Fight!'. In the heat of the moment I raised my hand and punched Mandy with everything I had. The crowd of random people erupted in yells and cheers when Mandy stumbled back holding her jaw. Shit that hurt my fist.

"You'll regret that bitch!" Was all she said before storming away childishly.

I shrugged and flipped her off. "Alright people shows over!" I yelled waving away everyone.

"Girl on Girl, very entertaining even though she didn't hit you back." Ryan commented.

I laughed. "Keep it in you pants!" I told him glancing at Paul.

He looked smug "I knew you would do that, so predictable Gabby, so predictable." I rolled my eyes and faced Kim who was crying.I looked around frantically.

"Is there someone else I need to punch?!"I asked putting my hands on her shoulder trying to get her to look at me.

No answer.

"Where's Jared?"

No answer again instead she cried harder. I gave up and pulled her into a hug. I thought of what Mandy said about how Jared wants her. My faced turned quickly into disgust when I jumped to conclusion that Jared must have done something with Mandy.

"She.. kissed him." Kim mumbled loud enough for me to hear. That was it confirmation. Oh he better be praying at this moment that he doesn't come close to my sight.

"Paul, go find him and tell before smacking him silly that Gabriella says that he's a the third biggest douche bag that I know and that if I see his face again any where near Kim or he's 6 feet under. Got it?"

Paul nodded and took of towards the close by forest. Why does he always go there can't he see there's a visible sidewalk right next to him? There's probably just a short cut....I guess.Kim let go of me and wiped her eyes.

"Lets get out of here, I just want to go to sleep." She told me sadly.

*
*

As soon as we got home Kim went straight to her room without saying a word. I decided it was best to give her time alone. I ended up using the wireless house phone to my dad, its been a while sense we've talked.

It ringed 3 times before he answered. "Hello?" Jason asked sounding annoyed.

"Hey dad, you sound pissed off." I commented walking up to my room.

"Sorry kiddo, me and Shannon haven't been getting along well. As usual."

I could hear my mom bitching from the other end accusing my dad of infidelity.

"Do you really cheat on her?" I whispered afterward feeling stupid that I did. It's not like my mom has super ears and can hear me.

"Of course not." I could tell he wasn't telling the truth by the way his voice got too deep.

"Don't give me that shit dad, I'm not like mom so just spit it out who is she?" I asked bluntly sitting lazily on my comfy bed that felt as soft as marshmallows at touch.

"Gabriella I will not confide with my daughter about MY sex life!" He said dodging the question before hanging up on me.

I huffed in defeat and throw the phone on the floor rather hard.

"Sorry you didn't deserve that, it's not like you lost connection." I muttered to the phone.

I slapped my hand on my forehead in frustration, what am I doing talking to a object? I heard a soft knock on my door, no one else is home so it has to be Kim.

"Come in!" Just as I assumed Kim came in quietly with a tub of fluff with two spoons and sat down next to me and handed me a spoon. We were quite as we diminished the fluff with ease.

"Thanks, that's just what I needed." I said thinking of how it's funny that she's the one that's in a boyfriend crisis and she still helps me with my problems.

"Yeah, I heard a pound and knowing you something broke or got thrown so I figured this would help." Kim told me putting the empty tub of fluff and our spoons on my nightstand.

"What happened with Jared and that whore?" I asked laying back.

Kim got herself comfortable as well. "Where to start... well me and Jared went to the beach, to me the rest of you guy. And I turn my back for one moment to look for you, when I spotted you under the cliff cuddling with Paul I turned around to tell Jared that you two are together and Mandy was kissing him! Right there behind me!" She told me getting more and more angry as she went on.

"Did Jared actually kiss back?"

"He said he didn't and it didn't look like he was."

"Then it wasn't his fault, I believe without a doubt that Mandy saw that you wasn't looking and went for it." I said in a matter of fact tone feeling less pissed at Jared then I was in the beginning.

"Oh." She said slowly.

"So what are still doing here! Go get em!" I yelled playfully pushing her of the bed.

Kim rolled her eyes and skipped to my door. "Bye the way, thank you, now go find Paul!" She said grinning and skipping her way out.

I smiled, at least Kim's going to be okay.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.