Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Hormones

::Story Start::

Paul’s P.O.V

Gabriella attempted several times to stop crying, I know she doesn’t like to cry at all. I think I’ve only seen her cry twice with right now added in. It hurt like hell to see her so upset, I wish I could make things better but yet I felt useless.

I phased and left the pack to deal with that damn dread-lock bloodsucker without me as soon as I heard Gabby trying to sway Kim on letting her leave. I know Kim was trying to keep Gabriella in for her own safety but she didn’t have to take it to the extremes! Who the fuck is she to say such foul shit to my imprint! Bitch lost her fucking brain.

“She’s lucky I didn’t slap her silly.” Gabriella commented wiping the leftover tears of her tinted pink cheeks.

“I was just thinking the same thing…. Why didn’t you?” I asked out of pure curiosity if anything I was expecting her be still fighting Kim for spiting such profanities out like she did.

She looked deep in thought. “Kim is suppose to be my friend not my enemy... I don't know what’s gotten into her.” Gabby paused and looked up at me. “Tell me the truth, Do you think I'm a whore?”

“No!” I shouted automatically.

She pouted. “Your just saying that because your my boyfriend and you know your not going to get laid if you call me an whore!”

I sighed heavily while pulling her in closer to me. “Gabby, your perfect.”

“Surprisingly, I think you lost some of your asshole quality's.” She mumbled against my chest.

“Hey, I was never an asshole!”

“Yes you are- I mean, yes you used to be!” She corrected herself while laughing.

I huffed. “You are the one that always started all the fights.”

She scoffed. “Don’t give me that shit! You always started at least fifty-nine percent of our arguments!”

“Really. Gabriella really because I believe you just started this one.”

She rolled her eyes. “Whatever. I wish fighting with Kim was as easy as fighting with you.”

As she spoke I heard Jared walk through the front door. My teeth clenched together. He better get his chick in check before I do. Gabby put her hand on my chest sending shivers down my spine.

“Are you okay? You seem sort of tense.” I nodded as I captured her hand in mine. My little action caused a smirk to a rise on her lips. She glanced at our hands then back to my eyes. In less than a second her lips was on mine. Note to self- I have the best fucking imprint! Gabriella was on the more aggressive side than usual. She stole my move I thought as she- still without breaking our kiss maneuvered herself on top of me.

I placed my hands on her hips, I was really getting into it. Abruptly she pulled away leaving me wanting more. She gazed at me with lust written all over her beautiful features. Gabby reached down at the hem of her short and slowly pulled it off-- then throwing it on the floor.

Thank you God!

I put my left hand on the small of her back and swiftly flipped us over. I took a brief moment to marvel at her body. Desire spread through out mine. Gabby smirked as she reached down onto the front of my shorts, after she unzipped it I quickly kicked them off. I reattach our lips. I let my hands roam freely- they seemed to have a mind of their own.

-------------------------------------------------

Gabriella’s P.O.V

Finally.

I wrapped my legs around Paul’s waist and put my hand on the back of his neck deepening our kiss. I don’t know why we waited so long for this! All morals were thrown away now… if there was even any because honestly all I really want right now is sex and that’s exactly what I’m going to get.

Three loud knocks interrupted our kiss. Shit! Paul looked like he was sharing the same disappointment as me. We stared at each other. I didn’t want to get up so I said the only thing that sounded reasonable to how ever the fuck is bagging on my door.

“I’m not here! Leave a message!”

Yup, that ought to do it.

“There’s no logic in that if I can hear you, can we please talk?” It was Kim. I didn’t want to talk to her so I didn’t respond back to her it was an very childish manner.

“I wish she would leave.” I whispered to Paul-- who was still hovering over me staring at my boobs it was kind of funny at the way he looked mesmerized.

“Do you want to finish what we started?” I asked sense he didn’t say anything.

He finally looked up- his face was inches away from mine. “Our teenage hormones must have got the best of us because I know I certainly forgot that there’s an room full of people down stairs and there’s no doubt that you did too.”

I frowned. “Since when did you decide to start being the responsible one?”

“Can you at least open the door?” Kim asked pleadingly.

I ignored her again, it is the best of preventing a big argument and that's something that I didn't want to happen…

Paul smirked. “Kim, were busy in here!” He shouted. I heard her gasp.

“Nice.” I muttered before attacking his neck with soft kisses.

“So.. This is officially awkward.” Kim stated from behind the door.

“We can’t do this right now.” Paul spoke while I was still working on her neck searching for his sweet spot… he has to have one somewhere.

“Come on! The thrill of being sneaky with it is so wroth it! Please!”

“Gross! Jared come here! I’m hearing almost sex talk!” Kim shouted.

I groaned in frustration because Paul didn’t look like he was budging any at the idea of having sex while there’s an house full of people.

Paul laughed lightly at my expression. “I want our first time together to be more special.”

“God Paul, you sound like a chick! Here I am shirtless and ready to go and you passing it up! Are you doing this on purpose because I noticed that only one of us is ready to have sex every single freaking time we get this close!”

He gave me the most blank look that I’ve ever seen I swear for a second I even considered the fact that he might be gay. I’ve never been turned down before so I wasn’t taking this rejection lightly.

“I see your point… tonight after the bonfire I promise to make love to you. That is only if you still want to.”

“What bonfire?”

“Don’t you remember our deal?”

“Oh yeah. That was my dumb moment for the day.” I muttered.

“Kim why are you still sanding in front of their door? Don’t you think that’s a tad bit… creepy?!” I heard Jared say. I could just imagine the death glare that he was receiving from Kim.

“That is pretty creepy.” Paul agreed.

“Hey! No ganging up over here! I’m just waiting to speak with Gabriella for your information if that already wasn’t obvious to you!” Kim fired back.

I sighed heavily as Paul climbed off if me. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he resounded all most immediately.

He was the that pulled away first. “I love you.” I nodded while sitting up- scanning for my shirt. I didn’t see it so I just got up and walked to my dresser to look for something else to wear. God, why did I let my mom pack my clothes I thought as I flipped through ugly shirt from fugly shirt.

“Why can’t you say it back?” I turned to Paul raising one eyebrow at his words.

“What do you mean, exactly?”

He off my bed and walked over to me. “I tell you every day that I love you why can’t you say it back?”

“Is the feeling not mutual?” He pressed when I didn’t say anything,

I shifted feet. “Can I at least put a shirt on before we have to talk about this?” Paul glanced at my chest than back to my eyes.

“Nope, I like it the way it is.” He stated stubbornly.

I heard whisperers from behind my door. “Kim and Jared get the fuck away from my door!” I heard some shuffling and then footsteps of them running downstairs.

Paul was still starring at me waiting for a answer.

Damn it all.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.