Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Blackmail

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

This bastard, was the only thoughts that were racing through my mind as I stomped my over to Jason. Him and my mom was still shouting viciously at one another. All of our nosy neighbors was all either hanging their heads out their window or the one's that had some balls actually came out on their porch so they could get an front row seat on the action.This must be so uncomfortable to Paul- who was trailing slowly behind me.

"I don't fucking need this!" My dad yelled walking over to his car.

"What are you going to do when this baby is born! Huh!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and did a double take at my mom. Paul almost tripped over me, But that wasn't as nearly important as what I just heard.

"What?" I asked incredulously looking back in forth between my mom and dad.

My mom gave me a blank look, And my dad stopped walking to his car and turned around- he's expression was more guilty than an five year old getting caught stealing a cookie from a cookie jar.

"Whoa, she's knocked up." Paul muttered. Everyone looked at him. He shrugged nonchalantly and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Mom, are you really pregnant?" I asked carefully.

"Yes I am honey." She said while nodding. I turned to my dad.

"You." I said pointing at him. "Get your ass in the house." I pointed to our house impatiently. He's not going anywhere if there's an baby on the way.

"I'm not staying here." He said flatly like an stubborn child.

I walked a couple short steps over to him. "Get your ass in the house." I repeated. Man I was feeling bad-ass.

"You are my daughter! You can't tell me what to do! You should get your ass in the house!"

I looked around dramatically. "What other daughter do you have Jason? Huh? Can you answer that out loud and in-front of everyone?" I taped my index finger on my chin as my dad begin to turn red, he was scared shit-less.

"Okay then, that's settled get your shit," I gestured towards his two suitcases. "And get the hell inside before someone calls the cops on us." We all glanced around at our neighbors.

"Nosy bitches." I muttered turning back to my mom.

"Please, go and fetch a pregnancy test." I ordered. My dad picked up his suit cases and trudged into our house. My mom smiled at me as I walked over to her.

"Well you know how to tackle a situation." She commented kissing my check. Paul extended his hand to my mom. My mom took his hand.

"I'm Paul Joseph, Gabriella's boyfriend." He said shaking my mom's hand firmly.

I blushed and looked down, shit I forgot to introduce them.

"Nice to meet you Paul, as you see I'm Gabriella's mother- Shannon Willow!" My mom's voice was full of perky-ness. She always does this after an fight or argument. Acting like nothings wrong and this is just normal. Moms...

I clapped my hands together. "Okay, mom go and get a pregnancy test." I said once again. I thought about telling my mom about Jason's cheating ass like I planed on doing, but now that she might be pregnant that changes everything.

"So do you work out?" asked my mom letting Paul's hand fall from hers. She made it obvious that she was hitting on him.

"Um no.. it's genetic." Paul averted his eye contact from my mom, I could tell that he was nervous. My mom placed he hand on his biceps and gave it a squeeze.

I cleared my throat. "No offense ma but get you hands off my man!" Her hand lingered on Paul more than necessary so I lightly removed it - well um I slapped it off. Shit, it shouldn't have been there in the first place. What was she thinking! Even though she is my MOM I still felt a little upset and violated to my girlfriend rights.

There was an moment of silents. It was awkward to say the least.

"Okay, so are we going to get this test all ready?" Jason asked coming out of our house.

"Yeah." My mom answered giving a small glare to him.

I crossed my arms. "No. Dad is staying here, go by yourself or something."

"Why am I not going?" Jason asked clueless.

"Yeah, why isn't he?" My mom instigated.

"Because," I tried to create the best excuse that she couldn't refuse. "We need to have an important conversation about intercourse, y'know a father-daughter talk. Paul, can you take my mom?"

Paul looked exhausted but I knew that he wouldn't say no to me. "Sure." He agreed simply. God he spoils me.

"Well it's okay with me." My mom smiled. I narrowed my eyes at her. She better not be thinking about trying to hook up with Paul. Jason raised an eyes brow, he noticed the tension. I grabbed Paul and crashed my lips on to his. He kissed me back. He was most likely afraid to kiss me in-front of my parents. His hands were on my hips pulling me closer.I guess he's not so nervous about this.

"Gabriella!" I heard my dad say sternly. I smiled into the kiss. My mom better be watching this I thought kissing Paul harder. What was she thinking flirting with my boyfriend, it's really all disgusting.

"Gabriella Mae Willow!" My mom yelled. Oh, I'm in trouble. The full name call can probably control any teen. I pulled away from Paul. He had an devilish grin on.

"My bad." I muttered looking at my dad glaring at Paul. Paul slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist.

"Okay, we'll be on our way." My mom said. Jason tossed his keys to Paul.

"If you mess up my car- I'll mess up you." My dad threatened Paul. Paul smirked and nodded. He kissed me on my cheek before jogging over to my dad's car to my mom who was waiting impatiently. I waited until they were down the street before turning to my dad.

"What you doing?" We asked each other at the same time. Weird.

"You go first," He said.

"Why did you walk out on her knowing that she could possibly be carrying your child?" I asked incredulously.

"I.. um, can we talk about this inside?" He glanced at our neighbors.

I rolled my eyes and shouted. "YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO LIFE'S! CRACK HEAD MOTHERFUCKERS! CANT YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO HAVE AN GOD DAMN CONVERSATION! NOSY- BABY BITCH PEOPLE!" I stopped and watched as they ran into the confinements of their homes.

"You have one hell of a sailors mouth." Jason muttered opening the door to our house for me.

I walked in. "I just say things that some people don't have the balls to say. So lets not get off subject- tell me, why are you acting like an asshole?"

He shut the door behind him and sighed heavily. "I don't know what to do." For the first time I seen my father cry. I walked closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Gabby, you suck at comforting people." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"Shut up, your job as a father is to tell me I'm right all the time."

"And smart so stick to that." I added.

He sniffled. "What am I suppose to do?"

I pulled away from him. "Well for starters you can fix crap up with mom. Then you can take that ring of Mandy's mom's finger. I wont be keeping you dirty secret- so tell mom before I do."

"Why didn't you tell her already?"

"Um... she might be pregnant! Hell, maybe she might have an miscarriage on spot once she finds out that you have been living a lie with her! Who does that to somebody?"

"I'm sorry."

"Oh! You shouldn't be saying that to me! Say that to mom and hope that she doesn't divorce you. You do deserve it though. How do think I feel about this? Huh? It's not all peachy over here buddy!" I stopped to catch my breath. Jason was leaning against the front door with his eyes closed. There was an single tear that trailed down his cheek and onto his neck. I felt bad for talking to him like that but someone had to get his head outta space.

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

I ran my hand through my hair. "You owe me a day at the salon." I declared thinking again that I'd look good as a brunette.

"What for?" He asked opening his eyes.

I smirked. "I didn't tell on you yet, I'm sure you don't want me to anytime soon. Right? Or do you want me to tell the whole town about your other family?"

He frowned. "That's blackmail Gabriella."

I smiled innocently. "No it's not, I'm still going to snitch on just not as soon as I planned- I'll give you some time if you give me your credit card for a day."

"What! Now your adding stuff to your blackmail list!"

"Oh, I learned from the best." I said remembering all the times that Paul just loved to add shit to our deals.

"Fine,but you can have your way tomorrow." Jason agreed in defeat. Just at that moment the front door swung open and my dad fell onto the floor.I suppressed a laugh not wanting to embarrass Jason any further.

Paul walked in with my mom and looked down at Jason. "Sorry, I didn't know you was next to the door."

I glanced at the bag in my mom's hand. "Lets have our moment of truth."

"You two better not be having sex." Jason grumbled standing up.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.