Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Piss Sticks

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I rested my head on Paul's shoulder. The hallway was silent as Jason, me and Paul waited for my mom to finish taking the pregnancy test so that we could find out if I'm going to have an little brother or sister.

"What taking so long?" My dad whined like a two year old.

"Maybe she's nervous or something." Paul suggested.

Jason scoffed. "All she has to do is piss on those damn sticks! It's not fucking rocket science!" He shifted feet impatiently.

I rolled my eyes, as you can tell we have some qualities alike. "I hope it's a girl." I said beginning to think of possible names. Scarlet; I don't know that seems a little too sexy. Wouldn't want her ending up like an drunk me. Jason and Paul interrupted my thoughts when I heard what they had the nerve to say.

"I don't want another girl." My dad told Paul shaking his head.

"I don't want any girls either. It's all about sports and being a man." Paul agreed arrogantly.

I lifted my head of his shoulder. "What's wrong with girls? Huh?" I asked visibly offended by them both.

Jason shrugged. "They whine they cry and they blackmail." He stated simply. Well I couldn't argue with that so I just looked the other way. Girls are still better I thought pouting.

Paul laughed. "Blackmail? Really Gabriella?" He asked glancing down at me.

I play pushed him. "Shut up." I muttered. What the hell is taking her so long? I walked away from those to laughing idiots to the bathroom. I tapped on the door and waited for a response. I twisted the door knob; it wasn't locked.

"Mom?" I had the door cracked open just enough so that I could see. My mom was standing straight up staring at the counter with one hand placed on her abdomen. I arched an eyebrow and walked in closing the door behind me. Once I got closer I realized that what she was staring at was a dozen Clear Blue pregnancy test and they all read 'Pregnant' on it.

"Oh my god." I muttered. My eyes were scanning them all like they were hot boys ripping of their shirts right before me. My mom was still stuck in her daze when I looked back at her. Her brown hair was down neatly compared to my towel dried mess.

"Um... Mom? Are you there?" I poked her cheek.

She jumped a foot back. "Gosh Gabby, you scared the shit out of me!" I almost did a double take, my mom never curses unless she's in a verbal fight and it's needed.

I pointed to the rows of 'piss sticks' as Jason puts it. "I'm going to have a sister!" I shouted announcing it loud enough for my dad and Paul to know that she's absolutely prego.

"Man you’re going to gain weight!" I rambled looking at my mom's small frame.

The bathroom door swung open. Jason ran in, his eyes darted to the test's then to my mom over and over again. As if he was in disbelieve. Paul came strolling in next; he leaned on the door frame causally. Look at him; always trying to be Mr. Hot shit.

I kissed my mom's check. "Congratulations! Well I'll be back tomorrow." I turned to Paul and grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?" Jason asked suspiciously.

I shrugged. "Out." I wasn't looking forward to confessing to my parents that I'm about to stay at my boyfriends house. God, if they only knew half of the shit that I do.

"Where's 'out' exactly?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Where's 'out' exactly for you?" Everyone was silent- waiting for his answer.

"Where do you go all the time?" My mom asked just as suspiciously as Jason was.

"Out." Me and my dad said at the very same time. We looked at each other. Well it seems that we both never told Shannon the full truth about what we do when she's not around. I'm outta here. I turned around.

"Oh no missy your not going anywhere." I stopped dead in my tracks at the sound of my mom’s voice. I turned around slowly. Paul smirked- it's so like him to take amusement in this.

"I think I hear the phone ringing." Jason stated- turning on his heels and attempted to rush out of the room.

I stood in his way. "I don't hear anything." I thought about how I used that same excuse with Kim.

"What are you two trying to hide so badly?" My mom questioned. She looked at Paul. "Are you in this too?"

Paul shook his head side to side vigorously. "No! I don't know anything; I'm just as clueless as you are!"

"What a baby." Jason muttered under his breath.

I flicked his shoulder. "She's the one with the baby!" I pointed at my mom’s stomach.

Jason smiled and nodded. "Yup, I should be taking her to the hospital to see how far she's along."

He changed the subject. Perfect! "Yeah. Bye mom, bye dad. I'll be back tomorrow." I turned and quickly dragged Paul out the room with me. I sighed out in relive once I entered my bedroom.

"Your family is just like you!" Paul exclaimed jumping into my bed.

I rolled my eyes. "Hush up. I need to get some god damn clothes." My room was an average teenagers room- basically you couldn't see the floor. As I walked to my closet I trudged my feet through the many layers of clothes just making themselves at home on my floor.

“You made an nice escape.” He commented. I moved a couple of hangers over and began to shove random shit in a huge light blue purse that I found on my closet floor.

“Yup, its one of my many talents.” I winked at him.

“Oh, I know.” He smirked while making hand gestures for me to sit on his lap. I dropped my purse; went across the room and pounced on him. My lips found his immediately. It was heaven being in his arms- well damn close to it. He flipped us over so now he was on top. And in control.

I pulled away and pouted. “Why do you always do that?” I breathed out catching my breath.

“Gabby, I can’t help it if I happen to get a hard on every time we make out!” I looked down- and yes he looked overly happy.

I suppressed a laugh. “No. I wasn’t taking about that; you end up being the more dominate one. And it’s not any fair.” I sighed as I crossed my arms stubbornly.

“Oh, I thought I was going to have to tape my junk.” He said it so nonchalantly that I almost started to believe that it was something he actually had to do before.

I shook my head. “Did you ever do that?”

He blushed deep red. “You’ll never know.”

“You taped back your stuff didn’t you!” I accused.

“No!”

“Yes you did!”

“Let’s just forget that this conversation ever happened.”

“What’s wrong? You didn’t want to get a boner on a chick?” I asked smiling up at him.

“Yeah, I was like 12.” He admitted still blushing. “Those were the days.”

I laughed. “Having your first stiffy must have really been the turning point of your life!” I untangled myself from Paul and stood up.

“Let’s get the hell out of here. I’m exhausted.” He groaned. I picked up my purse full of clothes.

“Let’s. I’m sleepy.”

Paul smiled cockily. “I wore you out. Didn’t I?” He opened up my window and looked down. “Get on my back.”

I looked at him like he lost half of his brain. “Fuck no! Crazy motherfucker! Don’t you remember the last time you had me climbing in and out of windows! That shit was scary, Jared caught us! Does that ring a bell!”

He grinned. “It seems like you have no chose here, it’s either you go and face your parents because they most likely think you’re gone already. Then you’ll have to explain to them why you have clothes hanging out of your purse. Or you can just do this the easy way and hop on my back so that we could go to my place and get some god damn sleep.”

Ugh, I hate it when he’s right. I walked over to him and looked out of my window, once I noticed that there was no tree like at Kim’s house to help us get down. I turned at my heels and booked out of bedroom. Paul was right behind me laughing obnoxiously. I slowed down at the sound of my parents voices. I and Paul leaned against the wall- waiting to hear them start to speak again so that we knew that we’re in the clear and they didn’t hear us.

“We need some Mission Impossible music.” Paul whispered.

“You wouldn’t happen to have any type of motivation music in your cell phone?” I whispered back.

He shook his head. “Nope.” I shrugged, oh well it was worth the try. I peeked around the corner of the wall leading to the living room. My eyes did a scan searching for my parents. Suddenly we heard a car engine start up. I sighed out thankfully when I spotted from the living room window; Jason’s car driving away.

“Did you feel that adrenaline?” I asked Paul skipping through the living room and out of the front door.

Paul closed the door behind us. “Yup, but it’s nothing compared to cliff -diving.” I nodded in agreement. Cliff diving is badass. Once we we’re both into his car I felt completely confident that Jason and Shannon wouldn’t see us sneaking away.

“Wow, Mandy’s your sister.” Paul said randomly.

“Obviously, the little amount of good looks that she has didn’t come from nowhere.” She does look so much like me, that’s the single reason why the only thing that I haven’t called her was ugly.

He laughed lightly as me made an turn to the road that leads straight to La Push. “So are you two going to be like… friends?” He asked carefully.

“Hell no!” I shouted. “She’s fucking delirious! Just because she happens to be my half sister doesn’t mean shit to me. The next time that I see her I’m going to bitch slap her just for existing!”

Paul busted out laughing. “And you blackmailed your dad?”

I smiled and proceeded to tell him all the details about how and why I did it. Jason’s stuck and he knows it, he has no choice but to do what I say. That my dear leave’s me with all the power and that I like. About the time I finished up sharing my plot of destruction with Paul we we’re parked in his driveway.

“I’m so tired. Can you carry me?” I asked when Paul got out and opened the door for me.

I held out my arms. “Please.” He smiled softly at me as he grabbed my waist- carrying me up and out of his car. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he walked into his house. He had his arms tightly around my torso keeping me from falling. I did all of the door opening’s and closings until we got into his bedroom.

“I love you Gabriella.” He murmured laying me down lightly on his bed. I got under the covers and started to take off my clothes.

“I love you too.” This time when I said it, it felt more natural and right then the last time. Paul smirked devilishly when he seen me throw my clothes on top of his nearby dresser leaving me completely naked.

He stripped down and jumped into bed with me.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Paul’s P.O.V

“Wake up.” I heard my personal angel whisper. I tightened my grip around her body; I never wanted to let her go.

“Good morning.” She said kissing my cheek.

I opened my eyes. “Morning, god I’m starved!” Gabriella smiled and nuzzled her face
into the crock of my neck.

Suddenly I remember what we was suppose to do last night, The bonfire. Shit! Now how am I going to tell her what I am if she doesn’t even have any back round information about it because she didn’t hear the god damn legends! This shit only happens to me I swear!

“Ouch! Paul! Loosen up your hold on me! It hurts!” I instantly unwrapped my arms from her.

“Sorry.” I apologized kissing her forehead.

“Is their something wrong with you?” She asked looking at me worriedly.

I have to tell her the truth now. It felt like it was now or never. She scooted back to me and rested her head on my chest. I tucked her hair under her ear, yeah I was stalling.

I breathed out deeply. “I’m a werewolf.”

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.