Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Blood Drinkers

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

“Can't we go there the normal way? This is truly uncalled for.”

He continued to strip down. “This is the normal way for me.”He stated; taking of his final piece of clothing. I felt the blush rise on my cheeks as he stood there before me, a smirk playing on his lips.

“So your just going to, poof into a animal now?”I asked trying not to stare at him. I failed horribly. My eyes had a mind of their own and they were going to work, slow scanting his muscular fame up and down.

His smirk grew larger- watching my wandering eyes. “Your vocabulary sucks, and yeah thats the idea.” His body began to quiver rapidly.

I covered my eyes. “You could have gave me a warning.”I mumbled. After a second or two I felt a light tap on my side. I removed my hands from blocking my sight. I gasped as I stared down into Paul's unforgettable eyes. They sort of reminded me of dark chocolate.

His silver fur was tempting to be touched. I smiled and stroked the top of his head. “Don't worry, I still find you attractive when your a animal.”I joked.

A throaty long unidentified sound came out of his muzzle.

I raised a eyebrow. “What the fuck was that?”

He did it again but louder this time.

“You can't talk, can you.” I continued to pet his head. And now that I noticed it- his head was exactly up to my chest. He was gigantic. Things like this isn't suppose to be real. I wonder if ants turn into humans at night It wouldn't be too surprising, who knows what else is out there.

He tapped my side again and bent down to the level of my knees.

“What are you trying to do? Hey don't look at me like that! I don't speak animal!” I said as he rolled his big eyes.

“Ahhh!” I yelled the moment Paul became impatient with our lack of communication,he swiftly moved behind me and leaned his body against my legs until he force sat me on his back.

I pouted. “Thats a way to get things done.” I said sarcastically. Grabbing on his massive shoulder blades I pulled myself up until I was comfortable. Paul bent his knees down and up, making sure that I was on correctly.

He looked back at me, his tongue rolled out of his mouth and he gave me a grin. I giggled “You can go now.” He winked before looking away. I rested my head down on his soft fur. I held onto him tighter as he started to take off.

I don't know why I let myself do this I thought watching the beautiful forest scenery become a blur. How fast can he run? My eyes began to stink from the amount of wind that blow past us. I closed them and wondered what it would be like at the bonfire. Around a bunch of inhuman people, around a bunch of other imprints, and most of all around Kim.

Would we be able to be civilized. Will I be able to not snap at, that would end up starting a unneeded argument. Just the thought of fighting with my ex- best friend. Being on my animal boyfriends back and Paul's fast pace that he was running. Made me want to throw up- everywhere.

Just before I got to tell Paul that he needed to stop he suddenly did -it jerked my body backwards. My eyes snapped open and I gabbed a handful of his fur at the least moment before I fell off.

“God damn it Paul!” I yelled. He didn't seem to show any signal that he heard me, he only stared forward.

My stomach started to bubble and turn. I knew that it wouldn't be long before everything that I ate comes back up. I shifted- trying to find a way down without hurting myself. But then slowly I started to get lower and lower.

“What the fuck, Paul. Are you getting shorter?” I asked confused.

His paws started to get smaller until hands appeared. From his hands down morphed into a human body, a naked body to be exact. I blushed madly at Paul- who was still laying under me.

“Well isn't this a nice place to get it on!” I joked, hoping to make his frown turn upside down.

Still his face distorted with anger as hate. “This is just perfect fucking timing!” He grumbled.

I crawled off of him and stood. “To have sex?” I asked, maybe he took my joke seriously. It's gonna suck for him when I turn him down.

He stood up too and reached for his ankle where there was a little bundle of what looked like his clothes. Well that's creative I thought.

“No. Not that, we need to hurry to Emily's.”

“Is that where the bonfire is? And by the way I think I might be sick soon.”

He looked at me worriedly as he zipped up his shorts. “Again? I'm going to get you to a doctor tomorrow.” He said sounding much like my mother.

I rolled my eyes. “I'm not going to the hospital, worst comes to worst I'll throw up again, it's nothing serious. Really.”

He closed the distance between us. “I'm taking you to a doctor first thing in the morning, now come here.” He lifted my into his arms with ease. I squirmed around until I was comfortable.

I didn't bother arguing with him. “Are we almost there yet? I want some roasted marshmallows.” I said a minute into his fast paced jogging.

I looked up at him when I didn't get a response. He seemed to be zoned out, still he looked pissed off. I didn't get way he was so mad, I didn't do anything wrong that I know of. He's acting like he has a man pms. If thats possible.

“Will your friends like me?” I asked nervously. If his friends doesn't like me then that would most likely be difficult on our relationship. I wonder if any of them are single. I narrowed my eyes at nothing because of my last thought. Obviously I haven't gotten used to being with someone else.

Permanently.

“Sorry Gabby but we aren't going to be able to do the whole campfire- bonfire, what ever the fuck you choose to call it.” He told me frustratingly.

“Why? This isn't fair!” I wined like a three year old toddler.

He mumbled multipliable profanity under his breath. “This isn't my fucking fault! I wanted to go too, but of course one trail of a leech shut down the whole god damn thing!”

I scoffed. “One tiny leech can't do nothing! Burn that bitch! Shit, you boys must be fucking weak to not be able to handle a bug!”

His jogging turned into running. “It's not a insect that I was talking about.” He stated with acid in his voice.

“Yeah you are, Paul a leech is those nasty little things that come from dirty swamps and lakes.” I informed him patting on his chest.

“No Gabriella, Leeches are bloodsuckers and bloodsuckers are vampires. I know what the hell I'm talking about.” He said with an outstanding about of attitude.

I felt my stomach drop. “Seriously? Like those things from Buffy The Vampire Slayer?”

He nodded. That set it off.

“Let go off me!” I shouted.

He looked down at me and stopped but he didn't loosen his grip on me. “Whats wrong?”

“I'm about to puke all over you! Thats whats wrong!” He had me on my feet in a blink of a eye.

I stumbled over a couple feet away and let it all out. After a good five minutes of coughing my guts out I was spent, I most have caught something.

“That was disgusting.” I mumbled while cringing.

Paul rubbed my back. “You wouldn't be....”

“Fuck no!” I already knew what he was going to ask. He may want kids and shit but I don't. The only thing that was on my mind was the blood drinkers that I didn't know existed. I mean what the fuck! Do I have to worry about those things too along with a bunch of other shit that I don't know off yet.

“I was just checking;” He went to kiss my lips but I moved out the way.

“Did you forget that that vomit over there;” I pointed to the tree a few feet away from us. “Is mine! I love you and all but thats not happening.”

He 'oohed' “I forgot.” He pecked my forehead.

“I don't see how you possible forgot.” His memory must be really crappy.

He shrugged nonchalantly. “Do you see that house?” He asked pointing ahead of us in the far distance.

I nodded. It was a light brown little house.

“What about it?”

He took my hand. “Thats where your going.” He pulled me forward- literally forcing me to walk.

“Who lives there?”

“Do you remember Emily? Y'know the girl you thought was my girlfriend on our first date? She also was at Kim's house with you that one time.” He said.

We got closer to the house and I was starting to see more of the detail of it. Emily must be super happy I thought looking at how neatly the flowers were placed- everywhere. The ground, in the windows, around the drive way. She had to put a lot of hard work into that.

“Of course I remember her.” My stomach flipped again causing me to groan. “I'm going to drop dead any given moment.”

“You can lay down as soon as we get in.” Paul reassuringly.

We finally made it there and I wished we hadn't. Kim was the one who answered the door, she smiled lightly and let us in. I felt like throwing up again- on her. The inside of Emily's house was just as alive as the outside. I swear I never seen so many bright colors.

Kim lead us into the living room awkwardly. I was stunned. Hot guys everywhere minus Jared. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Three of them! God if I was single I'd have my way with them. Quickly.

Paul cleared his throat. “Gabriella this is Jacob, Sam, Seth and you already know Jared.” He pointed to them all as he said their names. He glared at Seth- who was staring at me.

Paul put his arm around me possessively. “Sam, why is Seth here?”

Jacob and Jared looked away. Before the most muscular one Sam began to talk. “He phased for his first time, about thirty minutes ago.” He gave Paul a strange look. “You would have known if you would have showed up on time and you still would have known if you didn't phase out on us!”

“What the fuck am I suppose to do? Have my imprint be unaware of whats happening? What about if she fell off of me and a leech got her before I could protect her?” He shuddered and tightened his hold on me. “I'm sorry Sam but that's not a risk that I'm willing to take.”

“That was real deep.” The one named Seth commented. He looked around the same age as me, but I still wasn't completely sure, he could pass as a grown man. Might I add he was cute.

“Shut up.” Jacob grumbled. He was hot but he looked miserable.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced down at the hand then up at Kim. “What?” I asked shrugging her hand away.

“You don't look so well, I bet you'd like some sleep.” Kim said carefully.

Before I got the chance to respond Paul did for me. “Actually she got sick on the way here.”

“Did I hear someone's feeling blue?” I heard a perky voice chirp. In came Emily skipping in from what looked like a near hallway.

“That would be me.” I said speaking for the first time.

“Aw, you don't look too good either. Here honey come with me, I have a spare bedroom where you can rest in, And I'll make you some nice hot tea!” She kissed Sam on the cheek and grabbed on my hand. “You'll be healthy in no time!”

I looked at Paul, I didn't want to leave him.

“We have to get going.” Sam announced, he must of read my mind. When he stood up Jared, Jacob and Seth stood with him.

Jared went up to Kim and kissed her full on the lips. And Sam pulled Emily into a kiss- which caused her hand to slip out of mine. I turned to Paul since everyone else seemed to be saying goodbye.

“I don't want you to leave me.” I told him.

He sighed. “I have no choice, literally. I'll only be gone for a few hours.... please try not to rip anyone's head off.” He pleaded with a laugh.

I frowned. “I'm in no condition to fight anyway.”

Paul continued to laugh as he wrapped his arms around me. “I love you.”

I smiled. “Love ya too.”

“Aw, Paul is in love. Okay now lets go we already wasted too much time.” Jacob said impatiently.

Paul let of me and gave Jacob a dirty look. “Just because the chick that you want, loves a bloodsucker doesn't mean you get to be a ass to everyone else!” Paul shouted at him.

Curiosity sparked in me, who was this mystery chick that loves a blood drinker. How strange. But then again I love a animal so I can't really talk shit about her.

Jared nodded. “Just because Paul went all whipped and soft on us doesn't mean he still wont beat you ass during patrol.”

Paul glared at Jared now. “I'm not going soft!”

Jared laughed. “What you realized how whipped you are already?”

“Ohhh!” Seth instigated. Sam shook his head and went out of the back door. Seth followed him with Jacob. I hugged Paul one last time before he left with Jared. Emily saved me and Kim from uncomfortable silents by showing me upstairs to her spear room.

I wanted to avoid that talk that I knew that I was going to have to go through with Kim,Thats going to be awkward. It's best that I hold that off for as long as I can.

“Just lay on down, I'll be up in a couple of minutes with your tea.” Emily said tucking me into the amazingly soft bed.

I don't know when the last time was that I've been tucked in but it felt nice, I felt like I was at home. Emily smiled at me before closing the door behind her.

Blood Drinkers, was the first thing that came to mind. What the fuck has happened to this world.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.