Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Fantasy

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Here you go honey!" Emily chirped handing me a hot cup of tea.

I smiled and sipped it. "Thank you, its great." She dimmed the lights, closed the window and curtains.

"There, you rest up! I'll be down stairs making dinner with Kimmy." With that she pranced out of the room closing the door behind her.

She must eat sugar all day to be so excitable and nice to everyone all the time. After I finished up the tea my mind wondered back to the blood drinkers. It would be badass if I knew one of them. They probably morph too from blood drinker to normal just like the animals. Do they have a 'normal'? I'll have to ask Paul when he comes back.

I tossed and turned on Emily's to soft bed trying to get comfortable. I need some fucking firmness in this bitch I thought becoming annoyed. I lost concentration on trying to sleep the moment I began to hear hush whispers.

Curiosity got the best of me. I stumbled out of the bed and moved towards the door. The voices only sounded more distant. Weird. The light bulb finally went off in my head and I got down on the floor and pressed my ear against the closest heat vent.

"Do you think she's still mad at me?" I heard Kim say in her little innocent voice. Which was bullshit by the way.

"Depends, from what you told me. I'd be upset with you too." Emily said.

"What else was I suppose to do? Jared and Paul said to make sure we don't leave the house, if I did let her go to her mom's house that day she would be the vampires dinner!"

Emily hushed her. "Be careful, just saying that out loud! Plus calling her a whore probably stopped her but it ruined your friendship with her."

I'm one nosy fuck I thought rolling my eyes at the fact that I'm currently snooping to hear information.

"I wasn't thinking of that." Kim's voice sounded low and regretful.

"Don't worry she's going to have to speak to her sooner of later."

I got off of the floor and into the bed fast, I'd rather be later than sooner. So what if I'm a grudge holder. It hurts that she called me a whore, with a straight face too. I don't care if it was to keep away from the blood drinkers. She crossed the line.

*

Paul's P.O.V

'Please stop with the visual images!' Jared wined.

'Stop looking.' I responded picking up the speed to keep up with Sam. We were getting closer I thought inhaling the revolting scent of that bastard leech. My mind drifted back to Gabriella then got interrupted by fantasy's of her that was not mine.

Instantly I was furious. The fantasy's continued, flashes of my beautiful Gabriella and Seth sitting at the beach- lips locked. It felt like someone just ripped me apart. The pain of seeing her with someone else was unbearable.

I didn't realize that I was running Seth's way until Sam and Jared's voices crammed my head telling me to focus on the hunt not Seth, but I couldn't. Once Seth realized he fucked up he began to apologize over and over again. I ignored everyone. He was going to pay for thinking such thoughts about my imprint.

'Come on Paul, its not wroth it.' Jared said still running with Sam towards the leech trail.

'Paul if you don't turn around and get over here-' Sam couldn't finish his threat because him Jacob and Jared came within seeing distance of an redhead bloodsucker.

I didn't care, Seth was going to get it bad.

'Dude I said sorry, its not my fault your chick is hot.' Seth's words set me off even further.

Finally I caught up with him- we circled each other. Growling I charged knocking him into the closest tree making it snap back in half.

'She's mine!' I shouted into his head. We went rolling down a hill snapping and clawing at each other. I tried to block out Sam, Jacob and Jared, the leech ran away and now they was coming our way.

'Get off of me!' Seth yelled with his weak shoves. All I could see was red, if he thinks he can get with my imprint he has another thing coming for him.

Suddenly I was ten feet away from Seth and Jared had me pinned down. Vicious snarls escaped my mouth. I was completely oblivious to the world around me, forgetting time, place and Jared's attempts to calm me down. I was out for blood.

I throw Jared off me and launched myself at Seth in process having to push Sam off him. I sank my big canine teeth deep within the his flesh not wasting any time. I got a sharp yelp of pain in response. I felt his teeth sank into my neck.

'What the fuck Paul!' Seth hissed at me. I ignored him.

Jared and Sam attempted at pulling us apart but both of our jaws were locked and I was going to bulge no matter what. Doesn't he know the fucking rules? Isn't he aware that if he touches my imprint I'll kill him with no ounce of hesitation!

'Paul he's just a kid!' Jared said trying to get me to change my mind.

'Seth- Paul let go of each other! And that's a order.' Sam commanded finally stepping up as our alpha. A sense of understanding in Sam's thoughts caught me off guard. He never understands me so it was a surprise.

Slowly under his order I released the pressure of my mouth on Seth- He did the same. I took a deep breath and stepped away from him. He had fresh blood matted on his fur, maybe he'll remember this before he starts thinking about Gabriella again.

'I said I was sorry shit, get over it! I bet one day she's going to leave you!' Seth growled in anger.

'Jared get Seth out of here. We don't need another fight.' Sam said calmly.

I wanted to rip him apart. What does he know! Gabriella will never leave me as long as I having something to do about it. What a ignorant son of a bitch.

'Hey asshole I can still hear you!' Seth told me long after him and Jared left. I hate that telepathically is linked between the pack.

'Suck it little piece of shit!' I shot back at him.

Jared last thoughts were about my so called ignorance before him and Seth phased. I grumbled and turned around to Sam. God I'm going to get an ear full.

'No actually. Seth is new to all this, he doesn't know the whole process of imprinting yet but you don't need to harass him so roughly.'

I began to pace. 'How would you feel if he was fantasizing about screwing Emily?' I asked daringly. I felt the madness flare within him. Pushing it farther I began to imagine Emily and I. In my head I was watching her undress- for me. She'd leap into my arms effortless.

The familiar pain that I felt when Seth pictured kissing Gabby appeared again.

'That's enough Paul!' Sam yelled losing his cool. I stopped thinking of Emily inappropriately. It was disgusting, I feel like I just cheated on Gabriella.

'I get it. Just don't do that again or else you'll end up like Seth but much worse.' Sam threatened me.

'Ohh I'm so scared!' I teased.

'You should be! Because of you we missed the god damn leech!'

'It's not my fault!' I told him as we began to run back to Emily's. Suddenly Sam stopped dead in his tracks causing me to leave him in the dust.

'Where did Jacob go?' Sam asked thinking back to the hunt. Jacob and Jared were right on his sides while trying to catch the redhead bloodsucker. They seemed to lose him during running to break my fight up.

'Well he's gone.' I thought not really caring. At least I don't have to hear him whine about that dumb bitch Bella.

'He must have went to her.' Sam said starting to run with me again.

'Aren't you going to go look for him or something?'

He didn't directly answer me but his thoughts were enough. He was stressed out about losing control of his pack, thinking quote on quote that we're all out of control and don't listen to a god damn thing he says. Me fighting with Seth didn't make it any better.

'Its not my fault Jacobs a dumb ass and Seth dreams way to much!' I defended myself throwing my pack brothers under the bus. I still not done with Seth was my last thoughts before me and Sam phased back to two feet.

-

Gabriella's P.O.V

Shouting pierced my ears ruining my sleeping time. Why me! I thought flipping the pillow over my face. I felt like screaming 'shut the fuck up' but this isn't my house and I already made a bad impression on Emily before.

I lad there instead and began to listen to what the shouting was about.

"You really take things to far!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Get used to it." Jared said but it sounded more like a mumble.

"I claim what's mine! I don't think you understand what god damn line you crossed!" Paul's voice was menacing.

I sighed. Wasn't he the one that told me not to get into any fights? I decided to put his abilities to my use sense I was way to lazy to actually get up.

Knowing that he would hear me I said. "Paul cut the crap and get up here." The downstairs was quite at once. It startled me when he walked in just because I didn't hear his footsteps or any sign of his arrival.

His face changed drastically from livid to peaceful when he seen me. I lifted up the covers inviting him in with me. His hot temperature seemed even more extreme than usual I observed at he got comfortable next to me.

“How are you feeling?” He asked speaking first.

I traced patterns on his biceps as I spoke. “Obviously better then you are. What was that argument about?"

His expression fixed back to livid. "Seth thinks that your up for dibs."

I 'ohhed' remember that the familiar voice was Seth. Poor kid must of had to hear it from Paul.

"And then he had the nerve to just-" He paused to wrap his arms around me. "He is thinking about you in a way he shouldn't be."

I smirked. "Don't you know everyone thinks of me?"

He shook his head. "No Gabby he thinks of 'being' with you! Despite the fact that others probably thinking about you.. sexually, at least I don't have to hear about it let alone see it as they see it!"

I pursed my lips slightly thinking about what he said. "Is that an animal thing?" He nodded while closing his eyes and burying his head into neck.

"What was he thinking about? Does he y'know like me?" I asked abnormally shy.

His body stiffen and I could tell he didn't like my curiosity. "Why would it matter? Why would you want to know?" His eyes were now opened and he was staring at me. Just daring me to say the wrong thing.

"It doesn't matter I guess if your going to act like that!"

"It's not my fault that I don't want my girlfriend skipping into another guys arms!"

"What is that suppose to mean? Do you think just because someone likes me that I'm just going to go running to them and forget all about you!" I yelled- my temper flaring.

"I dunno! Will you?"

"Your stupid." I said lowering my voice remembering that there is a bunch of animals down stairs that just heard this argument.

"Dinners ready." Emily announced to us awkwardly poking her head in from the already open door.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.