Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Sneaky Bastard

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Oh no no no! Haven't you learned your lesson! Paul would kill you then try not to kill me!" I told Seth with confidence.

"Are you chickening out?" He asked daringly.

I raised a eyebrow. "I can bet money that Paul can still hear us." Just when I said that a thunderous howl echoed through Emily's small house.

"Told you so." I murmured.

Seth frowned. "How about I strip for you?" He whispered.

What a sneaky ass. He knew what he I was doing I thought looking at his muscular frame. The way I could see his biceps become a bit more toned it was obvious he was flexing. He's trying to put me through temptation.

"I'm a newly monogamous women." I said slowly convincing myself and him. I've never been the type to keep a relationship. Only being able to flirt with one guy was a big change for me.

He shrugged. "I'm sure you'll change your mind in the future."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't hold your breath kid." I told him walking into the living room and flopping down on the couch in a lazy state of mind.

“Gross.” Seth said while coming to sit next to me.

I smelled my underarms then looked at him. “Whatever you may be smelling ain't me!”

He shook his head and laughed. “No, Sam and Emily.” he demonstrated with his hands exactly what he is referring to.

I cringed. “I don't hear that!”

“Of-course your don't, you and your human ears aren't as sensitive as mine.” He explained stretching out to get comfortable.

I smirked at his disgusted face. “Sucks for you! Your the newbie in the animal pack and you have to hear Sam getting business done on Emily!” I teased him.

He grimace. “Thanks for rubbing it in.”

“No problem.” I turned on the T.V and flipped through the channels.

“Tell me about yourself.” Seth said smiling.

“I'm a pimp.” I joked. “And my mom is knocked up, I have a half sister that I just found out about whom I hate. Also I'm a bitch.” I told him hoping to scare him away from liking me too much. The last thing I needed right now is a hot guy after me.

“Why do you hate your half sister if you don't mind me asking.”

“She was with Paul and I know she wants him now. Not only that but she wants Jared too! I swear she'll bang the whole pack if she could, that's reason enough for my to not like her.”

“What's her name?”

“Mandy. If my dad signed the birth certificate then her last name is Willow too.” I thought about the day when I witnessed her and her mom playing house with my dad, I would have slapped her across her face if I could go back to that moment.

Seth grinned. “Does she have blond hair?”

I nodded. “Did you have sex with her?” I asked straightforward.

He shook his head side to side. “Nope, she used to date my friend Quil. They broke up last year because she cheated.”

“She's a stuck up whore.” I grumbled. “A father stealing- boyfriend stealing hoe.”

“You got anything good to say about her?” Seth laughed.

I thought about it for a moment. “She's pretty, only from my fathers side cause her mother ain't something to look at.”

Seth smiled. "If you had blonde hair you'd look fairly similar to her."

I twirled my newly brunette hair. "I'm a former blonde." I told him. "And I'm hotter then her with blonde hair or not."

He smirked. "You have attitude, I like it."

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I need to call my mom and let her know where I am." I laughed to myself. "I'm never home when I'm suppose to be."

As I walked to the house phone I could imagine Seth's eyes on my ass, I mean what guy wouldn't want to check me out?

I called my house number three times and I got no answer each one of them. What a screw over I thought. Whenever I try to be the good child and inform them I get no fucking answer!

"No answer?" Seth asked.

"No I just call people and don't talk." I told him sarcasm evident in my voice.

I could here him coming my way, I didn't bother to turn around I was all already upset I didn't need his shit, all up in my business.

Seth's arms snaked around my waist and he hugged me from behind. Sneaky bastard. I didn't react because I was curious in what he was planning on doing. If he had the balls to even go there.

"Gabriella." He muttered before firmly kissing my neck, it wasn't no more then a peck but he made it count.

"And you took it there," I wined turning around and pushing him away.

"Come on dude! You don't even have no game and you still cant keep it in your pants! Now we're both in trouble, this is just fabulous!" I complained giving him the evil eye while he just stood there smug.

"You liked it." He stated with confidence seeming proud of himself.

I gave him the bird. "Your ass better go hide in a underground hole cause we both know Paul's gonna be pissed and come right after you!"

Seth merely shrugged. "Not if he doesn't find out."

I shook my head from side to side, I knew where this was going to go. Been there done that, the whole what 'he doesn't know wont hurt him' never works.

I felt like doing a face-palm. "No, how old are you kid? Your jail-bait! Paul will find out anyway even if we tired to keep it a secret! Cant you animals be in each others mind!"

His smile only got wider. "We have different shifts out there, so you interested?"

I bit my lip. "Fine, I wont snitch on you but only because I don't want him kill you. And if he does find out I swear I'm not going to be the only one going down for this."

Seth smirked. "I knew you liked it." He exclaimed leaning in for a kiss.

I pushed him away from me. I wasn't that stupid. "Stop coming on to me! I love Paul for god sakes!" I felt like I just made a deal with the devil.

©princesskaylastories; 2011.

All rights Reserved.
Reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited; and illegal.
♠ ♠ ♠
(face-palm)

I haven't updated my story in two months! I didn't realize it was that long :( im sorry my readers.

I'm going to get my shit together, I'm thinking that if I do shorter chapters they'll come out faster, cause writing 7-8 pages is a drag. And writing 4-5 pages a chapter would be much more easier and exciting.

I will not let myself let you down again, I'm so so so sorry for having my posting be so slow!

Comment please :)

Love,Kayla