Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

The Same

::Story Story::

Gabriella's P.O.V

The rest of the night looked this before they left.

-Argue with Paul about who could kiss better.

-Kiss Paul. To prove him wrong of-course.

-Argue some more with Paul.

-Flirt with Paul.Because it's purely fun.

-Fight with Paul let just say I won ,save him the embarrassment .

-Kiss Paul again goodbye.Just because I felt like it.

Currently I'm on Kim's bed listening to her gush about Jared.

"So anyway like I was saying enough about me what about you and Paul?" Kim asked nudging my in my side playfully.

"There is not a Gabriella and Paul." I nudged her back speaking in 3rd person.

"Plus that smirk is so annoying!"I added

She rolled her.

"You do it too." Kim countered

"I do not." I said stubbornly

"You two are like the same person!" She said dramatically

I scoffed .

"I'm nothing like him." I confirmed getting up and stretching.

"Denial, just like him." Kim said laughing.

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

She can be so blind.

I looked at the clock above Kim's bed it was 11:23 pm.

"Ah that's a good ideal." I said pointing to the clock.

"What do you mean?" Kim asked

I smirked.

"That you keep track of time when your having sex." I stated running it to my room.

"I saw that smirk! Just like him!" Kim yelled down the hall.

I'm not like him I thought changing into some night clothes.

Yeah right, keep lying to yourself.

I sighed.

"Shut up stupid thoughts" I mumbled to myself jumping in bed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Paul's P.O.V (After they left and so on.)

Once I got in the car I smiled.

I thought having a imprint would be terrible but it's the exact opposite.

"You imprinted, your whipped too!" Jared singed horribly, starting the car.

"I'm not whipped." I stated glaring at him.

"You imprinted, your whipped too!" he singed again louder pointing at me with one and on the wheel.

I glanced at the steering wheel.

"You know It wouldn't kill us if I was to make the car spin out of control."I threaten shaking.

"Now need to be mad. I'm just saying that what a coincident on the way here you swore up and down that you was never going to imprint. And BAM here you are all whipped." Jared told me putting him other hand on the wheel.

"At least my chicks hotter than your chick." I said simply knowing it would piss him off.

"No! Kim is so much better looking!" Jared yelled causing the car to swerve slightly.

I didn't say anything else I just let that comment get under his skin.

I climbed out of the car when we got to Sam's.

Right when we got inside Jared announced that I imprinted.

"Welcome to the club." Sam said patting my back.

"Whatever." I mumbled grabbing a big homemade cookie from the tray.

"I'm so happy for you!" Emily congratulated me with a big hug.

"She's amazing." I said confidently.

"Yeah she knows how to put Paul in his place." Jared told everyone.

Everyone laughed.

I shrugged biting into Emily's magnificent cookies.

It didn't bother me it was nice to have a female around that play hard to get. Unlike the rest that are too easy. I like the challenge.

Me, Jared, Embry, Sam all sat down and discussed our plan for who's taking patrol.

"Jacobs close to changing." Embry muttered

It was quit for a while nobody didn't want this burden on someone else. Not even me.

"But until that happens, Me and Embry will be taking day shifts. And Jared and Paul take night." Sam instructed breaking the silents.

"Seriously, I'm already stuck with Paul all the time!" Jared complained.

I throw a piece of my cookie at his head, He caught it in him mouth.

Greedy bastard.

"Hey no throwing food." Emily scowled us.

"I need to be with Embry, y'know to teach him the ropes. Plus his still fresh meat.

"What a big baby." I teased childishly.

"Shut up, at least I don't lose control every time someone gives me a mild insult."Embry fired back.

I felt that oh-so-familiar heat of tumors running though my body.Closing my eye's I tried to considerate.My mind wondered back to Gabriella and slowly I became more calm.

"Impressive." Sam commented

"I know, lets get this over with." I said getting up, grabbing a couple more cookies before heading out to the woods with Jared on my trail with a whole plate of cookies.

Mmm... I should have got more.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.