Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Porn Prank

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Push play." I whispered to Paul giggling quietly.

If your wondering right now Kim and Jared are still having sex so me and Paul thought that we'd ... interfere a little, for fun.

Paul pushed the play button to my portable DVD player. I turned the volume up all the way and we both ran away down stairs to prevent getting caught.

I felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

"Do you think they'll hear it?" I laughed out jumping on the couch.

"Hell yea!" He cheered joining me on the couch.

"I can't believe we did that! Who knew Mr. and Ms. Mendez had porn!"

Right at that moment we heard a footsteps and cursing from both Kim and Jared.

"Lets get the fuck out of here." Paul whispered pulling me of the couch.

We ran out side and didn't stop until we got to the closest corner store,which was about 2 blocks or so.I had to tell Paul to slow down a little it was hard to keep up with him.

"Whats wrong, are you tried?" Paul teased.

I had my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Shut up not everyone is track runners." I muttered pushing him.

That just gave his an excuse to flex him muscles and do funny posses.I wasn't complaining he does have a nice body.

I narrowed my eyes at the group of girls checking him out exiting the store.

"He's taken bitches." I told them rather loudly rolling my eyes and flipping them off.

They all sighed heavily and turned around.

"Hoe's." I said smiling in victory.

"So your jealous and I'm taken." Paul commented.

"I'm not jealous." I stated.

"Denial the first sign of jealousy."

"Just because I'm not going to let other girls look at your doesn't mean I'm jealous." I argued.

"It does." Paul argued back .

"It doesn't!"

"It does!!"

"You won't be taken in a minute!"

"Oh! So know its confirmed that I'm taken."

"Yes because sense we're going on a date tonight it only makes sense."

Paul smiled at my words. I took a double take at his smile.

"He shall never use that agitating smirk again!" I yelled pleased speaking theatrically.

"Its not agitating!" Paul told me in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes it is!"

"Oh, no its not!"

"Can we please just go into the store and stuff our faces with junk food. Because I really am hungry." I pleaded.

"Me too." He agreed taking my hand.

I found it amusing how we we're just arguing and now we're walking in the store hand and hand.

As soon as we walked in the worker was giving us shit about how Paul needs a shirt to be in the store. Since the cashier was a guy I flirted with him enough to let us get our snack and leave.

Much to Paul's disliking and he called me jealous!

"Pull up your dress." Paul demanded as we walked out the store with our bags of full of Dr.peppers, skittles, white chocolate candy bars, lollipops of all kids and various amount of all different kinds of chips.

I gave him the evil eye and pulled it down more. Even though it looked all slutty now I didn't care. He shouldn't be demanding me like that!

"Nope." I told him pooping the 'p' while saying it.

"Please." Paul whined pouting.

"Fine." I huffed adjusting the top of my dress.

*
*
*
*

"You go first." I told Paul.

We're both too chicken to actually go inside the house to face Kim and Jared.So therefor we're just standing in front of the door arguing who goes in first. Of-course.

"Fine but your taking all blame."

"Hell no! You co-participated so your just as responsible!"

"You got the porn and thought of the ideal!" Paul said.

"So you pushed play!"

"But you told me!"

"You didn't have to do it, it was all your choice!" I told him.

"Well I couldn't say no to you." Paul said sincerely.

"That would be romantic if you weren't basically saying no to me now."

He sighed in defeat.

"You owe me."

We both turned around and there was Kim and Jared standing there glaring at us. Oops they must have been there the whole time, but thanks to Paul arguing with me we didn't notice.

"So you think you can pull pranks." Kim said

"Well we can too." Jared added.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Paul asked dumbfound.

"That means we need to watch the fuck out, damn it Paul think a little." I said annoyed.

"That's why I have Miss.Smarty pant." Paul told me.

"Alright enough conversation lets eat."Jared said stealing our bags and running with Kim close behind him.

"Oh, hell no!" Paul yelled as we ran in after them.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.