Status: Completely redoing this story, bear with me?

Rose Garden

Prologue

Image

Rose Garden was the only place that Adonia had ever known. For fifteen years she dutifully tended to the bushes and did as she was told. She hoped that eventually one day she would be allowed to see the outside world. Hopefully all her hard work would pay off and she would be allowed to see what life was like on the ‘other side’.

Adonia never listened to what her parents said, who put her down and pushed her dreams further and further away. Her parents were the entire reason she was forced to live here, they were not accepted into society long before Adonia was born and it was to be her fate that she live here as well. Adonia didn’t have a say in it, these were the rules of society and she thought of them as unfair. So she did everything in her power to try and change them.
If only someone listened.
All the other residents of The Rose Garden never really thought about what Adonia had to say. All her protests fell on deaf ears and it drove her to breaking point.

The only person that she could ever have an impact on was the owner of Rose Garden, the person who decided to open up this place in the first instance. He was who Adonia needed to see.
The only thing was how she was going to get his attention.

The owner of The Rose Garden aparently had only come down to the garden once, 25 years ago when a boy who lived here showed remarkable talent at singing. Of cource this story could have just been romours made by the parents to keep their children entertained but Adonia never gave up hope. She had heard that the owner was in touch with a group of people who were normal and were assigned to make sure there was order in the Garden. Adonia had never seen these people before but she knew she would meet them one day and all her dreams would come at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new story..
I have no idea where this is going to end up but I have an idea of what I want to do with it..
I'm not that great at writing in 3rd person but It's going to be in 1st person for the next chapter,
Please leave feedback so I know if I'm doing it right..
(: