Status: Its a work in progress

Renesmee Cullen All Grown Up

Chapter 5- New family members... not for long

Alec and Jane were staying with us now, since if they went back to Voltura without me they would die. Everyone wasn't happy with this and the couldn't stand that they were killing unimportant humans to feed. The thing that scared me the most is that everywhere i turned Alec would be there, even if i was with Jake. Alec and Jake didn't get along just because of the simple fact that it looks like Alec might possibly like me. I was getting tired of the constant fighting at my house so when i alone, which was very rarely I told Alec and Jane that I would leave with them, but they had to follow their promise to leave the rest of my family alone. They went along with the plan. We were going to leave as soon as my parents and all the strong people would go hunting (meaning everyone in the family). Jacob was about to leave and I was really nervous. Sadly, he could tell.

"Hey, babe" he said grabbing my hand "are you sure you want me to leave?"
"Yeah," I told him reassuringly "Its alright they aren't going to do anything they know better"
"Okay" he said then before he left, turned to face Alec, "touch her and you die"

Alec simply shrugged him off and stared at me. We waited for awhile before we knew Jacob wasn't in hearing range. I had already packed everything and left a goodbye note to my parents telling them not to come get me. We stole one of the cars. that we knew wouldn't really be missed much. I was in the back seat, while Jane and Alec were in the front seat.

"You made a good decision" Jane said
"Just shut up and drive" I told her
"Jane, Renesmee don't start anything" Alec told us with authority in his voice.
"Fine" Jane and I scoffed at the same time

Once we got to the airport we got out and gave the keys to a random stranger, poor guy might be accused of stealing- not only me- but the car too. As we were in first class I had my own seat on the plane while Jane and Alec share the two seats in front of me. I was worried that my parents might not follow the instructions on the note and come look for me. We will have to see. I knew I was causing great deals of pain, to everyone especially my parents and Jacob.

------------------------------------- Edward's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------
We had just gotten home from hunting, and we called Renesmee to come down. What surprised me is that I didn't sense neither Renesmee nor Alec or Jane, that is when I heard something smash. I went to the room where it came from and there was Bella holding a piece of paper in her fisted hand.

"Bella, love" I said reaching her "what is it? and did you say that Renesmee could go home with Jacob?"
"No, I didn't" she told me "She left with them!"
"What?!" I said.

I couldn't believe that she had left with Alec and Jane. Why would she do this to us? I grabbed the note from Bella's hand and read it .

"Dear Family, I left with Alec and Jane. Please don't be mad at me. It was a really hard choice, but I did it for you guys to be safe. Don't get mad at Alec or Jane or Jacob, I told Jacob to leave tonight, he didn't want to but I made him either way. I know you guys must be heart broken. But I am begging you please don't come look for me. I made a deal with the Volturi, they will get me in order of them leaving you alone for good. Tell Jacob that I love him and that I am also heart broken for leaving, but it was the best decision that I could think of besides killing them. Love you all Renesmee Carlie Cullen"

I read the note over and over again, because I couldn't believe that she had left to go to the Volturi. I gathered everyone in the leaving room even The Wolf Pack so they would know. I told them about what happened, and passed around the note. Jacob wasn't there because he was very sound asleep, but Sam made sure he heard of this. Because the next morning I'm sitting watching the T.V. with Bella (not really) when I hear some thoughts that are very obscene and that are not from inside the room, then Jacob comes in and bust through the door.

"What do you mean she is gone?" he says
"She went with Alec and Jane" I said from where I was sitting "she went voluntarily"
"And you guys are just going to sit around like nothing happened?" he said
"We are trying to come up with ideas that let us come alive and without a fight" I told him "we really don't want to pick a fight with them."

"Renesmee what have you gotten yourself in to?" i said to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Renesmee's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What have I gotten my self into?" I said to my self

We had already landed in Italy and we were on our way to the castle. Alec decided to cary me all the way I begged him to put me down but he wouldnt budge. Half the way there I gave up fighting him and gave in. The whole way there was pretty quiet. They didnt say anything until we got there.

"Ah, Alec Jane, I was starting to get worried that you would never come" said Aro "Renesmee you look dashing"
"Thanks, Aro, but I wanna make a deal" I told him straight up
"Anything, aslong as you stay" said Aro
"Leave my family alone" I told him "One Cullen is enough, okay"
"Sure, we will, but with that request will come a consequense" he said I had noticed then that he had just let go of Alec's hand and was asking for mine, after I gave him my hand he pulled me close and whispered in my ear "you must marry Alec"
"What?!'' I said he seemed a bit taken back "I will never marry him, and that wasn't a request it is a command"
"Fine then" Aro said "it is either marry Alec, or be turned into a vampire by me"
"Never, will I be full blooded vamp" I said to him
"Then you must die" he said and with the wave of a hand Felix and Demitri were next to me
"Fine I'll marry him" I gave in and then Felix and Demitri backed off me
"Good, the wedding is tommorow during the afternoon" he said

I was escorted out of the mainroom by one of the wifes. They took me into a room, inside that room there was a black and red dress. Well here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry for the delay I have been busy with school and all so yea :) hope you enjoy
Subscribe+Comments=Chapter 6