An Escape Plan From Hell

It`s Time To Escape Hell

A soft whisper, just barley escapes my lips, "I cannot bear this vile agony any longer."

It grows louder and louder until I find the strength to make it echo all through hell. I push the vile hell hounds away with all the strength I can gather.

"This torture stops today."

I run from this putrid monument to agony. But one stands in my path, my overseer, Gertrude. He is not content. He is a furious thing with fire crawling all over his skin and firey eyes that even death itself fears.

He says sarcastically with his twisted,warped voice, "what are you doing up her Jerome, you are suppose to be in torture." and lashes at me with the whip everyone down here fears, but with a swifter movement than I expected.

I scramble out of the way, feeling the heat from the crackling whip. Adrenaline pumping, I run under the bellowing thing and frantically think of a way out. Then sudenly, it comes to me.

"Hey fat bastard I bet you cant whip me here," I say as I stand between his feet. he atempts to whip me but as I planed it wraped around his ankles and he fell. I make my break for it.

{5 hours of running and climbing later}

"I`m out! I`m finaly out of the ever-lasting inferno," I say, exhausted, as I reach the surface and squint my eyes at the sun I haven`t seen for what feels like a millennium.

"Im not free though, they will hunt me down for I am the only escapist of hell and they dont plan on letting me stay out. I must find a town to blend in."

I walk until I find a road and follow it to the nearest town, a few generous people lent me some food to eat. Once I reached the town i was amazed by how good this world always was. I had never relized that this wotld is so kind hearted compared to cruel, stone hearted, hell. I stop to rest in an alley, and I notice a pretty woman down the alley being bothered by some muscled men. When I see them start hitting her I yell, "Hey what are you doing? Don`t you know its a sin to hit a girl? And a sin ends you up in a godforsaken land," for i could not bear to speak its name. They would come after me. Then I realized how strong hell had made me when one punch shattered a guys face and sent the others running.