An Escape Plan From Hell

Blush Mania

"Thank you," I told the guy who had just helped me out, blushing. I hope he wouldn`t notice my blushing. People who already knew me hardly ever noticed, since I always blushed.

"No problem, do you need any more help? Or do you have a spare room?" He asked.

"A spare room?" I asked. "Are you not from around here?"

"No, I`m from alot further down," He informed me, chuckling.

I blushed more, not getting what was funny. "Oh, well sure," I told him, finally paying attention to how he looked.

He was...well, hot. He was obviously a bad boy, since he was such a good fighter, my type. His eyes were amazing and hypnotic, I could have stared at them forever, but then he broke me from the trance. What took me from his peaceful eyes was, "thank you very much."

"You`re welcome, it`s the least I could do. You just helped me. Though the guys weren't that bad." I said. Okay, what was I kidding they were trying to mug me and harm me. But hey not my fault I always saw good in people.

"Plus, you look like you really need somewhere to stay," I said, looking at how dirty he was. I blushed, hoping he wouldn't take that offensive.

"Yes," He said, looking down at myself. 'And a place to clean up too if you dont mind."

I giggled, grabbing his hand to lead him to my place. He was strong and it made me feel...safe. I quickly dropped his hand realizing it was a relationship action, and blushed. Then, instead of leading him with my hand, I just said, "Follow me," and started walking towards my house.

"Very well, guide away" he said as he followed me into the street.

The wind started to blow. I loved the wind, it made me feel free, but I hated it when it made my hair get into my face. Which it decided to do. "Blah," I said, shaking my hair out of my face.

"By the way, I`m Usha," I said as I got my key out and opened the door to my little house, well it looked more like a apartment. It only had one floor. I use to have a great house, until I ran away from my family. "I was named after a so called demon princess." I laughed and rolled my eyes. My parents were such freaks. They believed such stupid stuff.

"hmmm id start to listen to everything your toldd, even if you dont believe it it might come back later at explain something a lil clearer," He told me, looking serious. No way I would be able to keep a straight face saying that.

"By the way my name is... jerry," He replied to me saying mine.

I giggled. "For a second there I thought you forgot your name." I said walking in my house.

"Sorry theres alot going through my head," He said looking around outside before coming in.

I just stood in my house with my mouth dropped open. My house looked crazy, as if someone had brook in. I gasped.

My ex, a major bad boy, but also an ass, walked out to me from my kitchen. He smiled, probably enjoying what my face looked like at the moment. I faked a smile back. "Like the make-over I did to your house?"

I nodded, afraid of him.

"Who is your friend?" He asked.

I got up the gut to talk and said, "Not for you to know, moron. Now leave!"

Next thing I knew, I was out. He might have knocked me out, or maybe I fainted? Not sure.