Kidnapped and Kissed

Chapter Three

Something cold wraps around me. This is what death feels like. I tell myself. Coldness. So cold. But not a really uncomfortable coldness. It was almost as if I was meant to be there. Meant to be wrapped in coldness forever, never spending a day in the sun again. I knew I would miss that. I would miss the sun beating down on my on a warm summer day. And I would miss running in that sun too. I would run a lot in the sun, when I was trying to get away from my parents and their fighting. No. I would not think about my parents now. Not even they could ruin my death.
My stomach lurched just then. Oh, death was sickening. Not very pleasant at all. Now it was getting very cold. I could feel the wind rushing against me, blowing my hair, but all I could see was darkness. And the wind grew faster and faster, and my stomach lurched again and again, almost making me want to hurl. Was this really death? Why was it so unpleasant? Wasn’t death supposed to be peaceful? Death was supposed to be calming and the realization that you where finally free from the earth and its bounds. You were something beyond that world that you left behind. Death was supposed to be easy. You are supposed to just let it kind of roll over you and there you have it: you’re dead.
But this was nothing like death. This was much, much worse.

Its over. I must be dead now. But it still didn’t feel like death. Was there something wrong with me that made death seem like… well, living? I know there is no way I could possible still be living so, what was up?
I jumped out of a window about three stories up. I just had to be dead. Right?
Thinking back on it, I never did remember hitting the ground. Only coldness. And a sick feeling in my gut, like being on a rollercoaster going down that first hill when your stomach lurches and you put your arms up in the air and scream.
Now I realize I’m laying on my back, on something soft. A cloud? Was heaven really like that? I work to keep my breathing slow, not sure why, but I had a feeling that I had to keep the fact that I was awake a secret. But a secret from whom? God?
I can’t repress the flinch as cold fingers touch my cheek, “Kasi, are you awake?” A voice of an angel comes. I recognize the angel’s voice. I rack my brain for his name, “Blake?” My voice sounds strange to my ears. It was rough from lack of use. How long had I been dead?
When I opened my eyes, Blake’s face fills my vision. I can’t help but smile up at him, “Blake,” My smile fades as I realize what his presence here must mean, “are you dead too?”
Blake smiles down at me and cups his hand around my chin, “Kasi. You’re not dead. You are very much alive.”
“No… I jumped. I know I jumped.” I can’t believe what he is saying. How could I have survived that and not even have felt the impact of my body with the hard ground?
“But Kasi. I saved you.” When I look at him blankly he continues, “Kasi, I need to tell you something. I’m not human.” Again I stared at him not understanding his words. Not human? Then what was he? “I’m something beyond human. I have no heart beat. My skin is cold. I’ll live forever Kasi. I’ll never die. I crave all blood, especially yours. And all this is because… I’m a vampire.”
I shake my head. That’s not possible. There’s no such thing as vampires, only In books and movies. And this beautiful boy leaning over me was defiantly not a vampire.
“Kasi,” His voice, like velvet, was suddenly filled with a despite urge to make me understand, to accept it. But I just couldn’t, “you have got to believe me. It’s true.” I continued to stare at him blankly. It just couldn’t be true!
A soft smile played at his lips, “Let me show you.” Finally I gather the strength to nod my head. He breaks into a wide grin. “Sit up.” He orders, but helps me sit up. My head spins a little but I do my best to ignore it.
Then Blake jumps onto the bed and practically gets on top of me. His legs where on either side of mine and he pushed me up against the headrest. “Kasi, will you let me bite you?” fear courses through me. This is not what I wanted. I don’t want to be turned into a vampire! I begin to shake my head but he speaks, “No, I won’t kill you. I won’t turn you into a vampire. I just want a taste. Your blood, it calls for me. That’s why I had to buy you. I just had to have you as my own. Please.” He adds. I could tell he wanted this, needed this by the way he looked into my eyes. I nodded and closed my eyes. He takes a second to move my hair from my neck before sinking his teeth into it. I let out a loud gasp. This is nothing like I had imagined. This was not painful. This was beautiful. Heat flooded through my body and I couldn’t control myself from arching my back in ecstasy. I had to be with Blake.
And I have to be with you. Blake’s velvet voice fills my head. For vampires, biting someone else is a sexual experience. Blake explains though my thoughts as he pulls me closer to him and releases his mouth from my neck. His lips go from my neck to my lips. His lips were frantic, demanding, and I could taste the iron taste of my own blood still fresh on his lips. His knee suddenly finds its way in between my legs, pressing up and I gasp out loud.
I wasn’t ready for this. What was he doing? “Blake, stop.” I say against his lips but this caused him to just force harder. “Blake, I can’t do this!” I push away from him and wipe off my lips.
Blake looks at me in surprise before shame colors his face. He looks down at his hands that where clenched together and resting on his lap. “I-I’m sorry. It’s just…. I don’t know. I’ve been waiting a long time for someone like you Kasi. A-and I think I might be in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!