Always Love

Introduction

High School.
Who knew that those four awkward, amazing years would introduce me to the rest of my life?
During high school i fell in love.
His name was Taylor. He was wonderful and he loved me. Our relationship wasn't as easy as others. Why? Well, Taylor was an actor and starred in an extremely famous movie when we were sixteen. Yes, it was Twilight.
Of course, dating an actor was hard at times but i loved him.
This romance lasted until I was eighteen. I had begun to notice that Taylor wouldn't kiss me the way he used to and he seemed very distant. When I confronted him about it, Taylor told me the real reason why he was so distant was because he was gay. As expected, I was shocked. Never would I think that my boyfriend of four years could be gay.
It broke my heart, but I still loved him.
So, I remained close with Taylor, and our love grew from one of a relationship to one of a friendship.I owed everything to Taylor.
When I moved to New York and had nowhere to stay he opened his heart and his door and offered to let me stay with him.
Little did I know that this change of address would really become a change in my life once a handsome young actor walked into Taylor's door and into my heart.
His name was Robert Pattinson.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story.Truthfully, I don't know when I will update(hopefully every week) or if it will be good at all, but if you like the story please stay with me. I will try my hardest to please you. thank you! Also, message please. I need to know that at least one person is reading this story. NOTE: please dont hate me for what I did to Taylor.It is relevant to the story and helps it move along.