Always Love

poprocks and coke

I walked into the house in a daze.

My heart was beating erratically and my skin was flushed. Rob had kissed me. I leaned my forhead against the door for support.

What did this mean? He couldn't like me as much as I liked him, obviously. Why would he like me at all? I'm just a girl trying to make it big as a photographer, that's all. He's an award winning actor loved by the entire female population. The thought plagued my mind.

"Ahem" I heard from behind.

Oh crap! I forgot about Taylor. He's going to make my life hell after he finds out that I lied to him. I turned aroud and tried to act normal.

"H-Hi Hun, wat's up?" I stuttered. So much for "normal".

"I could ask you the same thing" Taylor said as he walked towards me.

"What do you mean?" I tried, and failed, to ask without stuttering again.

" I don't know. Maybe the fact that you went out with Rob today and you didn't even tell me about it. Or because when I asked you about going somewhere earlier, you lied and totally blew me off, even though I'm your so called best friend."

Woops. He was mad. I laughed nervously.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"Of couse it was a big deal Alyssa!" he screamed. "I love Rob, he's a great guy -to be friends with.I'm not so sure I want you dating him. I don't like te idea of it."

"Who do you think you are Taylor!" I bellowed "You can't tell me what to do."

"Well its not like you have the best judgement when it comes to guys. Your only real boyfriend was me and I turned out to be gay."

That one hurt. That's not something I'd expect from my best friend.

"Fuck you Taylor"

"I just don't think he's the best person for you to get involved with when you're so inexperienced." Taylor explained.

I walked out of the living room into my bedroom with Taylor close behind me.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked as I began to shut my door.

"Well, if you can't respect my decisions and if you feel the need to be an asshole, I'm not sure I want to stay with you anymore."

His face crumpled in pain. I knew I was being stupid. It was killing me to hurt Taylor like this, but something about Rob told me not to let him go. I held onto my poker face. No need to let Taylor know I was hurting as much as he was.

I stood there, quiet, for a long time.

His voice became softer after each word. "Where are you gonna go? That's why you moved in with me, you don't have any other place to live."

"My parents can help me find a place. Until then I'll stay in a hotel. OR, I could just go to Rob's." I mused "I don't think he'll mind me staying for just a few days."

I looked into Taylor's eyes , but he closed them. He exhaled in a huff.

"Look, I get it. You like this guy, so I won't talk bad about him, but please promise me that you'll watch out for yourself. I love you Alyssa. I don't wat to see you get hurt."

I rushed over to hug him.

"I'm just asking for you not to treat me like a child. I'm old enough to know right from wrong. I'm not a child."

"Plus, if he ever hurt you, I'd kick him in the balls" Taylor added in with a smile.

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah. That too."

We pulled away.

"So..... Did he kiss you?"

As always I flushed.

"Yes"

"What kind of kiss? Did he use the tounge?"

My eyes practically fell out of my head. I blushed an even deeper red.

"Yes Taylor! Goodness, you're so nosy."

"Was he good."

"Oh my god Taylor. I' ot answering your questions."

"Oh yes you are! We're gonna watch 10 Things I Hate About You and order some chinese and you're going to tell me everything about this date"

I smiled as he handed me the phone and a menu. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking about the date. The night was perfect. Just me, my snuggie, sesame chicken, and my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
the tunes(:
The Beatles -Helter Skelter
Poprocks and Coke- green day
the fashion
http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=13307068
http://www.polyvore.com/make_up_with_taylor/set?id=14278283