Knock You Down

Megan's POV

Image

“One and two and three and four, come on girls, one and two and three and four. Ugh just stop stop STOP” I said really frustrated. I hear Kay laughing at me from the side. I turned to glare and her. I pointed at her “Shut up”. Which she did but still had that damn smirk on her face.

“Ok girls how about we take five and then we will start once again from the top.” I walk over to Kay and put my head on her shoulder.

“Is it really that hard? Come on these moves are simple. I bet a four year old can get it. Ok so maybe that was a bit harsh but I just can’t see why they don’t get it?” I said to Kay.

She chuckled and panted me on the shoulder “It’s ok.”

“Ugh I know your just trying to make me feel better and I thank you for it but I still hate you because you do not have to deal with it.” I said taking a swig out of my water bottle.

“That’s what you get for doing classes on Friday. Well hurry up and get this lesson done with and then we can go out to the club. Get you laid or something.” I scoffed at her while walking towards the front of the studio to start the class again.

“Maybe it will make you less grouchy” Kay mumbled.

“I heard that” I said rolling my eyes at her. Looking at the clock on the wall I saw that it said that there was only about 15 minutes left for the class. Hallelujah.

“Okay girls let’s take it from the top.” Kay jumped in and to help me out.
~~~
“Chug, chug, chug, chug” I slammed my mug down and I hearing cheers afterwards.

“Ha you know owe me $100 Kyle. I told you that I would be able to do it in less than 15 seconds” I told my gay best friend.

“Oh honey you deserve it” He said handing me $100 which I put in my bra.

“Slow down mama, don’t want to get drunk to quick now do we?” asked Makayla when I drown two shots back to back.

“I thought that you wanted to get me laid?” deciding that in fact that I should slow down. I have been basically drinking none stop since we arrived about one and a half hours ago.

“I do but I don’t want to hold your hair back while you throw up a storm.”

“Oh Kay I can just feel the love” and she blew me a kiss instead of responding. She looked around before gasping and pulling me towards the bar.

“Why are you pulling me? I can walk perfectly fine you know?” I said taking my arm back and also slipping so of the JD that I had in my hands.
“Look what you did now. Now I smell like a hobo thanks a lot” I huffed and she once again rolled her eyes. I then took a napkin from the bar to wipe off some of the JD from my dress.

“Shut up and look to my right at the hotties on the other side of the bar” I rolled my eyes, of course she was thinking about guys at a time like this not caring that in fact that it was her dress that I had on and now smelled like liquor, and looked. They were gorgeous especially the one with the green eyes.

I quickly looked back at Kay and saw that she had ordered our drinks. We got them and walked away.

“Damn” I heard Kay say.

“What?”

“They were supposed to pay for the drinks and talk to us. Damn it. Did you see the one with the brown eyes? He is too sexy for his own good.” I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s just forget about it, if they didn’t notice then it’s their lost. Plus your crazy the green eyed one was clearly the hottest” I walked away towards the dance floor not letting her respond. She would have argued how in fact her choice was hotter than mine.

After a few minutes dancing alone I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and saw they were filled with tattoos. I followed them to their owner and saw the cutie with the green eyes smirking at me. I gave him a smile and continued dancing.

“So what’s your name gorgeous?”

“Megan what’s yours?”

“Zacky come on” he said dragging me towards the door. I knew what was going to happen next and I wasn’t in any condition to stop it from happening. Shit Kay. I started to look around the club not wanting to leave without telling her. I spotted her dancing with a certain man with brown eyes. I sent her a wink and she sent me one back.

We arrived in front of hotel where I assumed that Zacky was staying. Oh I’m staying in the same one, well that’s good I won’t have to go far the next morning. Much movement while hangover is not fun.

“We’re here” he says paying the cab driver and leading into the hotel.

I giggled “I’m staying here too.”

“Really?” If I would have known that then I would have looked for you sooner sweetheart” he said leading me into the elevator and pressing the number 19.

I pouted “Aww we aren’t on the same floor though. I’m on the 15th floor.”

*Ding*

“Well come on let’s forget about not being on the same floor and have some fun.” I giggled once again. Jesus what is up with me and giggling, I hardly do that no matter who it is.
As soon as he opened the door to his room, after several tries since the key apparently wouldn’t work (more like the alcohol in his system), our lips were pressed together. Hands were all over the other’s body, clothes were thrown across the room, and tongues fighting for dominance. All in all it was an amazing night and I wanted it to happen all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this story is new written with Mrs.Vicky_Haner please give it a chance. We hope that you all enjoy.

So yeah thanks for taking your time to read this and hopefully you also subscribed and commented. :)