Knock You Down

Makayla's POV

Image

“Meanie.” I mumbled every time I passed Megan while we were packing our bags and she gave me the evil eye.

My phone began to vibrate on my bed. “Shit.” I said as I pulled the covers off of my bed looking for my phone. I finally found it and frantically pressed answer. “Yello.” I went back to packing.

“Hello Makayla.” I dropped my shirt and sighed.

“I can hear the smirk in your voice. What are you up to?” I leaned into my hip.

“Why would I be up to anything?” He chuckled.

“Brian I can just hang up you know.” I said matter of factly. He laughed this time.

“I’m just calling to tell Megan to pick something nice, and for you to pick something that can be easily removed. I wanna have fun tonight and I don’t want to be distracted by layers of unnecessary clothes. ” I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. “The silence tells me you’re blushing.”

“Shut the hell up Haner!” I yelled and kicked the side of my bed. “Why the hell do we have to pick something nice for tonight?”

“The party: you silly rabbit.” He said very childlike.

“Oh yeah…well who said I was going?”

“Well you have to go, that’s were the tour bus is taking you and I’m sure you don’t want to stay on that bus alone all night.” I groaned.

“Goodbye Haner.” I said and hung up before he could say his goodbye. I brushed off the conversation and continued packing.

It was 6 hours later when we finished packing.

“Who knew that packing would take so long?” I asked.

Megan rolled her eyes and said, “Well we would have been done a lot faster if you didn’t keep following asleep every damn 10 minutes.”

“Hey I was tired,” I said shrugging.

Megan gave me a cold glare, “And you don’t think that I was. I had to basically pack your shit because there was barely anything in there.”

I scratch my head, “Oh yeah I’m sorry about that. Say you forgive me please.”

She crossed her arms and turned her head.

“Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.” I said after I jumped on her back..

“Alright I’ll forgive you just get the fuck off,”

“Yay, but I’ll rather stay where I am. I’m really comfy,” I said snuggling into her.

Megan let out of huff and all but threw me off her back which led me hitting the floor with my head.

“Owww, that hurt,” I said rubbing my head.

“Sana, sana, colita de rana; si no sanas hoy, sanarás mañana,” she said before giving me a kiss on the head.

“What the hell did you just say?” I forgot that she spoke Spanish.

She smirked and said “Sana, sana, colita de rana; si no sanas hoy, sanarás mañana."

I glared at her, “Asshole. I meant what does that mean.”

She smiled, “Well you should have said that in the first place. It’s Spanish saying when someone gets hurt. It translate to ‘Heal, heal, little frog's tail, If you don't heal today, you'll heal tomorrow’. It’s like saying aww it’s just a boo boo.”

“Little frog’s tail what?”

Megan rolled her eyes, “It’s like saying kissing a boo boo.”

“Ohh then why didn’t you just say that.”

“Porque no me teo la gana,” she said and then walked away.

“Wait what the hell does that mean?” I screamed but she kept on walking.

‘I should have paid more attention in Spanish.’

I closed my eyes for what felt like two seconds when Megan dropped my purse on me.

“What the fuck?”

“The bus is here. Let’s go,” she said and then starting to wheel her suitcases outside.

I rolled my eyes but started to gather my things and headed outside.

Megan and I were on the bus with the other dancers, some of them are nice and some of them better watch their damn backs because I’m not taking shit for any of them. Most of them were chosen when the guys were in New York, besides Chloe the girl we met before.

It was later in the evening and almost time for the party to begin “Are you ready yet?” asked Megan while putting on her shoes. How that woman gets done so quickly I’ll never know.

“Almost,” I mumbled knowing that she’d get upset because she gave me 2 hours to get ready.

“What? I told you to get ready two hours ago?” I sighed I knew this would happen.

“Yeah but I can’t find anything to wear,” I said.

She rolled her eyes before she started going through my things.

“You do know that this is an invasion of property.”

She turned to glare at me, “Well I wouldn’t have to go through your things if you were got dressed when I told you to.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m sorry that some of us like taking our times to make sure that we look good.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Oh crap, “Nothing, you look great. I just like taking my time. I can’t just pick an outfit the first time like you can. I like having options.”

“Decent save but it wasn’t good enough. Here put these on,”

I stared at the outfit she laid out for me on my bunk, “Ohh I like.”

“Yeah, yeah put it on and let’s go,” she said walking towards the front of the bus.

I quickly put on the outfit. Did my hair and makeup and then went to go find Megan.

“It’s party time let’s go,” I said pulling Megan off the bus and towards the car that was going to be taken us to the club.

We avoided the guys, successfully for that part of the night and I was drunk, I knew it and when I'm drunk I act stupid as fuck. I was singing umbrella with Megan and walking towards the bar. I was swinging my hips to the song when I swayed a little too far left and bumped into someone who was leaning against the wall.

"Oh I'm like so sorry," I said slurring my words and attempting to straighten myself but that was a challenge all on its own.

"No problem kisses," A girl with a familiar voice said.

"Kisses?" I questioned. "No one has called me kisses in 5 fucking years..(awkward pause)...oh my gosh it's you!" I pointed my finger at my longtime friend. "I'm a...ssso happy your here. I haven't, I haven't...fuck it just give me a hug. She laughed and gave me a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you so much." I said as Megan gave her a hug.

"Like what's up, what are you doing here?" Megan asked pulling back to get a good look at her.

"What I can't party it up LA?" she asked.

"No but this is like a private party. How did you get in?"

"I have my ways," she averted her gaze.

"I have my ways, fuck you, what are you, fucking the bouncer?" I asked as Megan stomped her big ass heels on my foot. "Bitch, it was a simple question!" I yelled at her and slowing started sobering up.

"Well...not just the bouncer." she said.

"See, I was sort of right, and here you are abusing me!" I yelled at Megan.

Megan gave me a weak smile, “Still you shouldn’t go off accusing people of sleeping around.”

“But it’s Shadow. That’s how she rolls, no offense,” I said.

“None taken,” she said smiling. There was an other awkward pause and I began to randomly giggle.

“What’s so damn funny?” Shadow asked. To you she’d come off bitchy, which she is…naturally bitchy; but it’s her huge wall, she’s the strong silent type with a horror story for a past.

“Shadow and M. Shadows . It’s kinda cute.” I chuckled.

“Now that I think of it…it really is.” Megan said.

“Mind explaining what the fuck is going on?” Shadow asked but we never got a chance to answer.

“There they are.” The bartender pointed towards Megan and I. ‘Shit’ I mentally cursed and turned my head the other way. “I see you took my advice.” Brian said as he arm slipped around my waist and pulled me in.

“Hands off the merchandise.” I said turning towards him and trying to pull away.

“At whatever cost, I’m buying.” He gave me a sexy smirk and tightened his grip.

“Squeeze any tighter and I’ll pass out from lack of oxygen.”

“The easier it is to get you into my bed.” He winked.

“I loathe you.” I sneered and turned my head away from him.

“That’s a starter.” He said as he brushed his lips against my neck, and sent chills down my spine.

“Fuck you.” I said short of breath.

“Sure.” He chuckled. I whimpered and pouted. “Take a walk with me?” he asked.

“What choice do I have?” He led me out of the club into the cool outside air. We walked along the boardwalk.

“Okay so why are we out here?” I asked wrapping my arms around myself. He sighed and pulled me back. “What?” I took my arm away from him.

“Why are you being like this?” he gave me a sad look.

“I’m not being any way.” I countered but he scoffed. “Maybe for the first time in your life someone’s not interested in you. Just because your Synyster Gates doesn’t mean everyone wants you. I mean the constant sex hair thing you got going on, is a turn off, and you’re ripped, sometimes a girl wants someone who’s cuddly.” He began laughing. “Why are you laughing, it’s true.” His laughter died down a little.

“You need to shut up.” He said simply. My eyes grew two sizes bigger.

“Excuse me?” I wanted to just about kill him then.

“You were very much into me the other night at the club.”

“Yeah well like I said before I needed a quick fu-”

“Why the hell do you keep shutting me out? I- dammit I want to be apart of you, if your afraid that I’m after the sex only, you don’t have to worry. I mean the sex is better than great but I love being around you. I love hearing your fucking voice. I’m just into all of you and I want you but you keep pushing me away….Why are you doing this?” His hands had made their way to cupping my face.

“I’m not doing anything.” I store at the ground.

“Oh my god!” He yelled and pulled away from me. He quickly turned back and pulled me into a kiss. A sweet and innocent kiss which escalated as he slipped his tongue into my mouth after a small sigh escaped my lips. I felt the deep connection but I was just afraid of it. I tried to pull away but he pulled me in closer. He pulled back and his lips wandered over my neck. My arms moved to his shoulders, and my nails dug into him as he sucked my sweet spot.

“Brain...Brian.” I said sternly. He sighed as his lips drew away from my neck.

“Why is it so hard for you to accept me?”

“I’m just….afraid, okay. I’ve never been in a relationship.” I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Brian chuckled.

“Is that all?” he asked as he brushed away a strand of hair from my face.

“No but we can’t talk about that…at least not here, or now…I’m just not ready.”

“Okay, I can wait and remember, you can trust me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the long wait but there was a death in the family, and I'm juggling a new job, so I had no time to write. I'm very truly sorry but my family and life comes first. Thank you.