Knock You Down

Makalya's POV

Image

I was dancing with Kyle trying to forget the brown eyes that embedded themselves in my mind. Like Megan said it was their loss. Kyle and I were dancing to move, shake, and drop laughing like crazy.

“Kyle I don’t think I can drop again!” I said over the loud music. The dj changed songs which I was grateful for so I just rocked my hips. I felt a presence behind me as a pair of arms slid its way to my hips. I didn’t bother looking at them I just pressed against them. I was losing myself in the smell of liquor and axe when I saw Megan walk off with the green eyed guy. She sent me a wink and I paid her one in return. The arms that were around my waist pulled me closer to them and it was now obvious to me that it was a guy since his arousal was pressing into my ass. That boosted my ego more than it needed to be.

I put my left hand over his and ran my right up to the back of his neck. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and let a sigh escape me as his fingers pressed into my hips. He quickly laced his fingers in between mine and turned me around to pull us out of the crowd. I only saw his back as he pulled us up the stairs and into what I was guessing to be a private room.

He pushed me up against the wall and when I looked at his eyes it was that guy with the mesmerizing brown eyes. The rest as you would say was history but we did end up exchanging numbers before we parted, along with a couple of lustful kisses.

The Next Day

“Ah!” I ran screaming down the halls towards the practice room the hotel was letting us dancers used for rehearsals. “Megan! Meagan! Megan!” I flew through the doors and jumped onto my sisters back, she barely keeping us balance, while she was changing the song on the stereo system.

“What do you want you crazy monkey?” she asked annoyed. I guess she is still a bit hung over.

“Your love” I said trying to sound sexy and gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“Ewe Kay, I don’t want your cooties!”

“I don’t have cooties…I only have love.” I squeezed her.

“Alright, what is the real reason that you decided to jump on my back?”

“Umm….I forgot.” I giggled and she pulled me off of her back. “Darn it I was comfy were I was!” I pouted and grabbed the remote from her hands and ran off.

“Makayla!” she screamed and ran after me. “Get back here before I…I…I steal your Fruit Loops!”

“No!” I cried and came to an abrupt halt. No one touches my Fruit Loops but me.

“Ha!” she lunged at me sending us to the floor and grabbed the remote. “Fine I won’t tell you that Avenged Sevenfold is coming to this hotel because they’re looking for dancers to go on tour with them and be a part of the show!” I huffed like a 5 year old.

“Are you serious!?!”She gasped.

“Damn I said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked slapping my forehead.

“Yes. Yes you did.” Megan said nodding her head with her hands behind her back.

“I can’t keep secrets worth shit…Megan what’s wrong with me?”

“You’re just a little challenged nothing to worry about.” She patted my head and stood up while asking “Now what about Avenged Sevenfold?”

“Oh you know their new song Scream?”

“Mm hm.”

“Well they want dancers for that song and to go on tour with them. You know to dance around the stage.”

“Seriously, and they’re considering us?”

“Well why wouldn’t they?”

“I don’t know… I mean I didn’t know they knew about us.”

“Neither did I but apparently not. They know were very much alive.” I said not fully being able to grasp that they wanted us. Well they wanted us to audition but still they wanted us there.

“You’re so weird.” She said laughing.

“Yeah I get that a lot. So want to go to practice?”

“What?”

“Yeah let’s practice our dance so that when the guys show up we have something to show them.”

Megan shook her head and said “They’re probably looking for stripper like girls and how hard is that for us, we’re professional dancers and teachers. So it shouldn’t be that hard, we should just go in there and wing it”

“Well I wanted to make it like kind of choreographed….Just the two of us. To give stripping more class” I said trying to make stripping not should so harsh the way that she was implying that it was.

“A choreographed dance? A choreographed strip dance?” she asked.

“Yep.”

“To Scream?”

“Yep.”

“You’re nuts.”

“What?!”

“Honey it’s a rock song. How do you choreograph a dance to a rock song?”

“You’ll see.” I said as I pulled her along.

~2 hours later~

“We just spent all that time to just to go and to wing it?” Megan asked breathlessly.

“Yeah, like I said it’s a rock song how are you going to do a choreographed dance to it.” I tossed her a towel and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiyah I'm going all ninja on yah! Anyways thanks for reading I hoped you like it and I hope your ready for the many chapters to come. Comments are loved! But don't think I'm forcing you Last Words Unspoken said comments are to be earned... kill joy.. lol no.
Makayla’s--- Outfit
Megan’s---Outfit
Love me or leave me it's your choice,
Mrs. Vicky_Haner