Knock You Down

Makalya's POV

Image

The next day I woke up and it was time for the Avenged Sevenfold auditions. I got ready, waited for Megan and we headed downstairs to the ball room. There were a lot of girls here for the audition. Many were from the dance company but I noticed that a lot of them weren’t.

“Soooooooooooooooooooooooo” I said leaning into Megan as we sat with our backs to the mirrors of the ball room.

“So what?”

“You nervous?”

“No not really.”

“Oh…I’m nervous.” There was an awkward silence. “How do you like the weather?”

“It’s okay.” Megan shrugged.

“Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”

“Oh my god if you say so again I’ll soooooo kick your ass.” I flinched and scooted away. There was another awkward silence.

“So-”

“I’m going to kill you!” Megan got up and chased me around and eventually into the room that the hotel was letting our boss use as an office.

“Ahhh!” I kept running until I hit a brick wall, I stumbled back and someone caught my arms.

“Whoa there.” I knew that voice….I knew that voice…I’ve heard it on…YouTube. I thought. I looked up into a pair of yummy brown eyes. I am such a sucker for brown eyes.

“Uh….um…sorry.” I took two tiny steps back. But I didn’t want their hands to move from my arms. I felt so…safe. I then took in their full appearance. Their 6-pack bulged from their tight black v-neck shirt and their muscular arms were covered in tattoos. Their high cheek bones gave their whole body that extra special touch. ‘Where have I seen this person before?’ I asked myself.

Then it hit me. My eyes widened. “Oh my god! I’m like really sorry Mr. Gates, um Synyster um… wait what the fuck are people supposed to call you when they have to speak to you professionally but still use your stage name! I mean come on Mr. Gates? I know Bill Gates is called Mr. Gates all the time but he’s Bill fucking Gates!...I’m rambling like a deranged fan girl so to save myself from further embarrassment I’m going to go.” I turned around quickly and dragged a horror struck Megan with me. “Say anything and I kill you.” I told her as we turned into the dance room.

She simply nodded her head and tried to keep from laughing.

She gave me a weak smile and bit her lip. “Fine Megan laugh. Let it all the hell out. Just laugh at me!” I said in embarrassment. She shook her head and continued to bite her lip. Then the boys of Avenged Sevenfold walked in and that’s when she decides laugh until she cried. I pulled her to the back so she wouldn’t draw attention and to also avoid the 20 other girls screaming and throwing themselves at the band.

“Ladies, ladies. Please settle down!” Max our boss yelled over the screaming dancers.” They finally settled down. “Alright up line up against the walls in your nightly hour groups.” Okay let me make this a little easier to understand. Megan and I are dance teachers, but we also have this like show we put on in the popular club we work in called Rave. There are 5 girls assigned to the main stage every hour of the night. They are that nightly hour group. Megan and I are in nightly hour group 12 for 12’oclock at night. We have Michelle and Layla in our group. “Okay my 4 o’clock girls you’re up.” Max said. Soon it was my groups turn. I was completely zoned out. Megan shook me and pulled me to the middle of the room.

“I’m sure other girls have done stupider things right Megan.” I whispered as I tried to hide my face and got into my spot with the girls.

“I don’t know that was pretty stupid.” She said and giggled.

“Ah ha ha ha. Laugh at the funny monkey.” I said with heavy sarcasm. She shook a little with laughter and began to dance as the song began.

“Hum I think that went well.” I said.

“Did you see how much Syn was into your audition?”

“Yeah sure and how about Zacky?”

“What about him.”

“He was like forming a puddle of drool watching you.” Megan blushed and looked away from me.

“Awe my sissy has a crush on Zacky.” I cooed and poked her.

“Shut up.” She said and swatted my hands away. "And plus we’re adopted.” She pouted.

“Doesn’t make a difference to me, also what does that have to do with anything? We grew up under the same house and we carry the same last name. So you’re pretty much my sister.” I threw my arm over her shoulder and pulled her towards me giving her a smile. She rolled her eyes and returned the same smile. “Now come on I want to practice my dance for the competition, and you’re going to watch it and like it. Then we party like we’ve never partied before!” We laughed and walked into the other dance room. She sat by the stereo and put the song on. Soon I was lost in my own world dancing, because……I love it.

I stopped and dropped to the floor in laughter. I heard a series of claps and I looked up into the mirror and saw the same brown eyes as before. I silently cursed to myself and got up. Megan smiled and wiggled her eyebrows. Of course it would be her making fun of me.

“Um hi” I said sheepishly.
He winked and left.

The Next Day: Sunday

“Would you quit being a big baby” Megan scolded me.

“I haven’t had my morning coffee. I’m entitled to be a baby.” I said huffing and puffing.

“Come on!” she dragged me to the paper posted on the wall that seemed like a million girls were crowded around. Megan pushed us through to the front though.

“Watch it sweetie these are new.” I said when a girl stepped on my shoe.

“Oh my gosh Kay we did it, they picked us, we made it, we’re going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!” Megan screeched.

“Huh what?” I said a little groggy. I took off my sunglasses and looked at the list of girls.

This is what the paper said:

Avenged Sevenfold’s list of chosen dancers.

Cleo Allen
Bridgett Bonner
Patricia Cherry
Ashley Horne
Makayla Savage
Megan Savage

All girls are needed in Max’s office at 9:00 for further information.

I reread all 8 lines at least 10 times.

“Come on it’s almost 9 o’clock.” Megan pulled me to Max’s office.

“Good morning girls you’re the first ones take a seat.” Max said. We took our seats around a big oval table. Wow the hotel gave him a big table.

“It’s like 2 minutes away from 9.” Megan said. Matt shrugged. A small girl no taller than 5’1 walked in.

“Oh I thought I was late.” She squeaked.

“No, not at all. Megan, Makayla this is Cleo. Cleo this is Megan and Makayla.”

“Oh hi it’s nice to meet you two. I’ve heard a lot about you girls.”

“Really?” Megan asked.

“Like what?” I asked after.

“Well you girls are really famous. Like the best dancers at the Academy.”

“No were not.” Megan and I said at the same time blushing.

“Sorry we’re late.” At the door was the great M. Shadows.

Megan and Makayla's---Outfits
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello people of Mbba! We have yet to receive a comment. If you love us you'll comment lol!!!
Anyways Chapter 4!!!!! Horray, I've waited so long and now it's finally here. Do you like realize how freaking funny the dancers name's are?
Love me or leave me it's your choice,
Mrs.Vicky_Haner