Knock You Down

Makalya's POV

Image

I was banging my head against the table, even more embarrassed after what Syn and Zacky said. I can’t believe Megan and I fucked those two even though their good in bed. It’s beside the point! But now I think I’m rambling. Anyways soon 3 girls walked in. I guessed they were the other dancers.

“Sorry we’re late but it takes a while to look this good.” A girl walks in trying to be all prissy with two followers. She sat herself on the other side of Syn.

“Hi I’m Ashley” she says and runs her hand down his arm.

“Synyster Gates but you already know that.” Syn said uncomfortably.

“I’m so happy to be working with you.”

“Um Ms. Horny um remember the paperwork from before.” Max reminds her while trying not to laugh.

“What kind of name is that?” I thought out loud.

“It’s pronounced ‘Horna the e is silent.” She sneered.

“Isn’t spelt H-o-r-n-y, no e?” I asked

“Yeah Ms. Horny the walking STD.” Megan added

“Whatever….and what about you two?”

“And what about us?”

“Savage what the fuck kind of name is that. You two don’t even look like sisters.”

“That’s because we’re not blood sisters.” Megan says.

“Who’s adopted?”

“We both are.” We said at the same time.

“I can see why your parents gave you up.” She pointed at me

“What?” I ask her.

“At least my parents love me and didn't give me up.” She said. I gave her a dark glare.

“Shut the fuck up, you don't even know what the fuck happened.” I snapped.

“Yeah I do. Your parents probably looked at you and new you were going to be a little slut and tossed you like a wet hankie.” I didn’t say anything. Megan rested her hand on my shoulder to comfort me but I shook her off and got up. I saw Ashley smile with satisfaction. I took a step to walk away but decided against it and went over towards Ashley and broke her nose. I walked out trying to fight back tears. I turned around the corner but before I could reach the bathroom I broke down crying into my knees. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me in. I cried into their shirt not caring who it was. I just felt safe. Slowly my crying died down.

“You know it’s true. I don’t know why you bother comfort me.” I say into their shirt.

“It’s not true.” Syn responded.

“Damit.” I said.

“What?”

“I didn’t know it was you.” He chuckled and pulled me closer.

“Well it’s me.”

“This is like too damn much for one damn day.”

“Want to talk about it?”

“Not really…I don’t know if I can trust you.” I said. He picked me head up to look me in the eyes. I store back into those eyes, those brown eyes. Their so…. God I’m starting to sound like a love struck teen.

“You can trust me. I promise.” He said and I could tell he wasn’t lying. Those brown eyes told me he wasn’t lying. I looked down to his lips and back to his eyes. Soon his face inched forward to mine and our lips met in a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss. “Trust me.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey omg did anyone get Nightmare? I loved it so much i bought it twice, and I'm dead serious. (It's probably my 15th time listening to it since this morning) I love all of it and I'm so proud of the guys. I'm sure The Rev is smiling down on them, keeping the boys safe. Love you all always and foREVer!!!
Mrs.Vicky_Haner