Knock You Down

Megan's POV

Image

~~~The next morning Kay was a little pissy before we headed home to get our stuff~~~

~~~~Back Home~~~~
“So Kay I forgot to ask before but whatever happened between you and Brian? Cause you were pissed this morning. Do I have to kick his ass?”

Kay laughed “No silly. Brian and I are doing well.”

“Are you going to tell me what happened?”

“Nope” she said making the pop sound on the p.

I huffed “Well fine don’t tell me. I’m going to go to my room and finish packing. You should get on it.”

It was Kay’s turn to huff “But I don’t want to pack.”

“Well fine if don’t want to pack then don’t. If you want to go on tour with the clothes you have on then fine. But don’t expect me to lend you any of my clothes when yours start to stink.”

“You really wouldn’t lend me your clothes?”

“No because then I won’t have any of yours as an insurance to make sure you give me mine back.”

She rolled her eyes and scream “Geesh I borrow one top, forget to give it back and you have a cow.”

I rolled my eyes and said “I didn’t get the shirt back because you ruined it. I saw what you did to it. It was my favorite shirt and you ruined it.”

“How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? It was an accident.”

I scoffed “Yeah sure whatever I’m going back to packing my clothes. I’m serious I’m not going to lend you any clothes and I’m not going to let you waste all of your money on new clothes.”

“Why not it’s my money?”

“Because last time you did that you were bitching and complaining on how you had almost no money left to buy souvenirs and you barely had any money for food. I then had to lend you money and wasn’t able to buy the souvenirs that I wanted.”

Kay groaned and threw her hands up “Fine I’ll go pack my clothes. At what time is the bus coming to pick us up?”

I looked down at my watch and said “Its 4am right now, so in about six hours.”

“Ugh why do we have to leave so early? I have barely gotten any sleep since we got back.”

“Yeah I’m angry about that to but you don’t hear me complaining. Come on the faster we get done we might have some time to take a nap before the bus gets there.”

“Fine let’s go.” Kay put her hands out for me to help her up which caused me to roll my eyes but I still helped her up anyways. We made our separate ways to our rooms to finish packing for the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thanks from Synfully_Vicky and I to etfrocks2013 for being kind enough to comment on our story.......She is the only commenter, just saying.