Big Boys and Little Girls

Wake up and Call

I wake up and am pissed yet again. In the nightmares with him he controls me. I would not have been so quiet. I would not have thought like that. I would not have leaned towards him. Or let him hold me like he did in my nightmare. I sit up and yet again another way he pisses me off is that I wake up before my damn alarm clock. Seeing as I know that all nightmares about him just continue like an alternate reality, I don't plan to lie back down and wait for the bell. To have a class with him everyday is annoying cause by the worst and scariest type of fate. We are lab partners in Chemistry. And oh how many times he has used that corny line when he takes me from my friends and they look in envy as I look back in aggravation.

"Excuse me girls. But, Ray and I have chemistry together." I mutter into my pillow. I growl at how I like and don't like him. Something is wrong with me. And it's name is Jordan Hennehan.

I sit up and wobble through my workout arena stepping in all the right places as not to step on something or trip on some clothes I was too lazy to pick up off the floor. I find my dresser and realize I went in the wrong direction. I look at myself and feel my head. I don't have a temperature. But, I was trying to get out of my room to go pee. But, then I see the mood necklace he snuck in my bag for my birthday. I haven't worn it since the first nightmare. I left the purple ribbon on it though. He tricked me into telling him my favorite color. Well, by tricked I mean he faked a survey and purposely asked me really loud in the middle of lunch.

"Creepy bastard." I muttered before looking straight towards my bedroom door and leaping like an idiot to get to the door. But, then my alarm clock goes off scaring the piss out of me, almost literally, and I run back to my bed to press the off button on the alarm. I sigh and thank god that I didn't scream this time. Why does one of the hottest guys at my high school seem to either like me or like to bug me.

Why is it that I have to try so hard to not like him? Oh man, who's side am I on anyways?

"Traitor." I say before finally running out of my room and into the bathroom to get ready for school.