Big Boys and Little Girls

I have been

I walk off the bus in a daze. I kinda don't remember this morning after I finally made it to the restroom. I look up in time to slip under his arm as he tries to grab me.

"Awww. How unfair. You know I like to do that as a good greetings from me to you." He also tends to talk a little old english when he speaks. But, only to me. So, I talk back at him the same.

"And you know how it fairest us better if you keep your arse away from mine." he claps with that smirk of his.

"Bravisimo Madomoiselle."

"Ugh. Big words too early in the morning." I mutter as I leave him to talk to his uppperclassmen friends. Oh yeah another thing. He is 2 years older than me. All that age stuff really matters in High School all of a sudden. Cause in Middle School I dated an 8th grader when I was in 6th grade. But, the thing is that 2 High School years can leave gaps. And I don't mean him in front of me.

I saw Emma and waved to get her attention. When she saw me she told the girls and I walked quickly to them to hear what the gossip is so far this morning.

"He is planning to ask you out some time this week." like the arse I am I ask the dumb question.

"Who?" Renae pops me in the back of the head and swivels my chair to face him again. He smiles and can easily assess the fact that they have told me all ready of what he plans to try and accomplish. But, I say one word that makes my friends gasp and make him turn to walk to me with his friends right behind him trailing like annoyed puppies. They all know that I am "his". My ex is one of the puppies and he is extremely pissed. Cause usually I use him as a scapegoat to distract Jordan as I sneak away to another class or the girls room. Well, less and less the girls room cause if nobody is around he will walk right in and not care.

"No." I repeat.

"I haven't even asked you anything." he says.

"Well, whatever you were planning to ask. The answer is no." I say flatly. Knowing to never look him in the eyes. Never. They are just to pretty to be plain human.

"So, how are you?" he asks. The words spark up the last nightmare.

"I've been better." I answer. Just like in the nightmare except we are saying each others lines.

"So what's making you worse?" he says making me looking him in the eyes. I glare at him and change the script a little.

" I've got a headache. And he won't go away." he dramatically backs away and his friends smile at me. The quicker I get rid of him the quicker they can get to the upperclassmen girls. Although I am starting to get the feeling that David is starting to crush on me too. Along with my ex. I need to stop looking so darn good.

" Renae. Please pop her ego before there isn't enough water for the rest of us little fishies." Amber says. I sneer at her and Renae still pops me. I smack her arm and like the idiotiotic friends we are we start laughing like life is great. For them it might be. I have him harassing me day and night. In school and out. Awake and asleep.

I don't know why but I look under the table to see a ring that obviously matches the necklace he gave me. I am going to talk to him alone today. Cause the only time I have ever gotten through to him is when it is just us two. Anybody else and he feels like he has got to put on a show. I like the him that belongs to me. It's the pompous jerk that has to go. But, then again, that makes Jordan, Jordan.

"Hello!" I blink and look at Amber. Timothy is next to her. "Time to go to class the bell rang smart one." she says as I register the fact that everyone is leaving the cafeteria.

"She is probably thinking about him." Renae whispers to Emma. Although it wasn't much of a whisper.

"Just go ya'll idiots." I say as I grab my bag. As soon as there backs are turned I put the ring on and feel the same thing as when I put the necklace on. The mood rock on the top turns orange. I will ask him later what that color means. Seeing as he tore up the paper the day he gave me necklace so I would have to ask him what each color means.

I step through the cafeteria doors only to hear his voice, " Orange means confusion. You need to stop thinking so much little girl." I gasp and somebody bumps into me. I mumble an apology and walk to my next class. Seeing as I still have two minutes I step into the bathroom to sprinkle some water on my face.

"I am not a little girl." I mutter before drying my face and going to the "best" class I have. Chemistry.