Big Boys and Little Girls

The Answers Are

I walk over to him in an attempt to get over everything cause now I am feeling confused. My chest jolts as I think of how his voice was obviously heard by only me. I am normal. Ugh. Idiot. Saying you are normal is a key sign to insanity.

"How come to be in sanity you are actually crazy?" I accidentally say aloud. He looks at me with a skeptical look. I look away, and I have grown to learn that he hates it so much when I look away from him. He actually surpresses a moan of frustration and I sit down as a small smile slips across my face.

I take out my homework and he looks over at my paper. I see his is complete so he is not cheating as if I would care if he was but I want to know what he is doing and why he is looking at my paper like an idiot to silver and all other shiny things. As if I at times is one to talk.

"What? Is there something wrong?" he nods and I look at him thinking if I really hurt his feelings or if he isn't feeling well. Both were unlikely but I didn't get it.

"Your answers." At that all care and concern takes jump off the tip of the Eiffel Tower. I glare at him and slide my paper to the other side of my desk away from him and he is seemingly correct paper.

"Do you want to know what answers are wrong?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, that's right." I say getting more and more irritated and am impatiently waiting for the substitute to get her temporary job started.

"Well, number 9 isn't right." he muttered. I clenched my jaw and thought of him as not there for a second. Then, he poked me and I squealed.

"Don't do that." I hissed.

"Then, don't ignore me." I said flatly. There was alot I wanted to say to that. But, I remembered I planned to talk with him later, so depending on how he acts I will either be nice or a not nice lady. I I take a sheet of paper and write: Can u plz meet with me @ lunch today?

I slid it to him and the sub had finally gotten the fact that it was time for her to try and teach or something.

"I am going to call roll, um, take attendance. So, umm... Alexander?"

As she called roll I looked down at the note when he slid it back to me.

'YouR gonna jump me ain't you??? jk jk. i apologize but #9 iz wrong!!! But yea i will. is there a specific place u wud like?'

I raise my hand after she calls my name before answering: i just might DONT tempt me! no jk.... and forget 'bout #9, it ain't wrong. plus idon't care! oh and ur forgiven, sorta. and meet me next to the annex building.

"So, you want this to be a secret?" he whispered peeking over to read.

"No, I don't want it secret. I just don't want other people around. People can know or whatever. They just can't be there."

"Could somebody please pick up the homework and bring it up to me?" Jordan raised his hands. As he got up he leaned next to me really close and whispered, "So, you are going to jumo me?" he chuckled as walked off with my paper. Once he got back I elbowed him. Hu muttered that I was being childish and I reminded him I was younger than he was.

"Little girl."

"Wrong."

"No, that is right, and I am the big boy."

"Ha. Big boy my ass. More like overgrown nuisance."

"Wow. Big words." I ignored him for the rest of the class except for when we as partners had to do the discussion part of our molecule assignment.

The bell went off and he as usual went bipolar for a split second and acted chivalrous by helping me get my stuff and letting me pass by him. Except this time he grabbed my wrist. I didn't feel like I needed to snatch away from him so I didn't. I lloked at hiim and he pulled hi hand away quickly. He mumbled an apology and then he just reassured me that he would meet me at the annex building during lunch.

"Before or after getting food?" he asked. I answered before and then we walked out as the last two other than the sub in the room. I don't know what came over me but I did stop, turn around , and stretch up to hug him goodbye. He looked at me shocked and put his hand on my forehead. Which actually didn't help cause I was already on fire for doing something so suddenly. I smacked his hand away and we walked in seperate directions. I sighed and had to walk faster or else I would be late.