Status: FINISHED :D

I Will Stand by You

Epilogue

*~ Third Person P.O.V. ~*

"There has been five murders today. Kayla Rain, Dillan Slayed, Johnathan Martinez, Liam Martinez, Emily Martinez. And one suicide victim James Peterson. All were found in their homes, except Emily Martinez and Kayla Rain. James Peterson committed suicide in Dillan Slayed's home after killing Kayla Rain and Dillan Slayed.
All murder victims as well as the suicide victim were killed by a knife, that was in the suicide victims hand when we found him. Crime Scene Investigators believe it was the suicide victim who committed all the murders-"

The T.V. was shut off by Roy; the guy who used to be in Emily's English class.

Yes, we all do come back on way or another. Some of us remember who we are... some of us don't. The ones who remember usually remember in dreams or visions. Some spend their time enjoying life, or searching for an immortal loved one.
Some spend their time living as mortals; blending in with society as to not draw attention to themselves. That person may be ones neighbor, or co-worker.

Some of us forget overtime what we really are...

IMMORTAL.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end :D I hope you enjoyed it :D
There is a Squel to the story. "I Will Live For You"
Go check it out.