Status: FINISHED :D

I Will Stand by You

Chapter 3

Kayla's P.O.V.

As I walked to my room, that was upstairs, I couldn't stop thinking about him.
Johnathan...
I got dressed in my pajamas; a white T-shirt that said: 'TGIF'
(I thought it was appropriate for it was Friday) and a pair of black sweat pants.

I got out my phone; the Impression and started to text Taylor about Johnathan and what had happened on the way home.

A few minutes after I had sent it, came her reply.

Taylor: "OMG! Is he hot?! Does he go to our school?!"

I sighed and text her back saying that he had been home schooled since middle school, and that his brother was a high school drop out.

It was funny to me how quickly she text back.

Taylor: "Oooo! Girl get his #!!!! Did he seem to like u?!"

Now that I recall it he did look over at me a few times, smiling... But how come I had never seen him before? But... a part of me felt like I had.
Anyway this was our conversation:

Me: Yeah actually... We r meeting at subway by Fred Meyer...
Taylor: Funn!! What kind of car does her drive?
Me: A black SEXY Corvette!
Taylor: No way! Ooo you have to go out with him!
Me: I will if he asks me...
Taylor: Good! Well i gtg haha you know how partys r right?
Me: Ya... bye... don't drink! haha :)

Afterwards, I laid down on my bed thinking about Johnathan... if he asked me out I'd be going out with a hot senior with a sexy car! Er... well, a super senior.

Johnathan's P.O.V.

"Liam!" I yelled as I walked into my house. "Liam!"
Liam was sitting on the couch, drinking Coors beer. Curse him for being 21!
"Liamm!" I said and flopped onto the couch.
"Mm... What!?" Liam spat looking at me with his blue eyes.
"I found her!" I whisper-yelled, excitingly.
"Found who? John, make some sense!" He replied.
Ugh, I hate it when he's almost drunk!
"I FOUND LYNNETTE!" I told him.
He spit out the beer he had been drinking and coughed. "Lynnette..? The one- Your lover Lynnette?" He asked.
I nodded.
Liam laughed. "And I should care... because...?"
I sighed. "Liam, don't you get it? I FOUND her! After years of searching!!"
He smirked. "Well, yeah, I know that. But you shouldn't be so happy... you could lose her again-" He snapped his fingers. "Just like that."
I frowned and felt anger build up inside me.
"That won't happen!" I yelled, my whole body shaking because of my anger. "I'll make sure it doesn't!"
Liams' dark black hair was in his eyes and he looked sad. "John... all I'm saying is... well, don't get too attached to her..." Liam tried speaking in a softer tone, for once.

I about just had enough of this and walked down the hall to the right of the door, towards my bedroom.
"John, Come on! What I speak is the truth!" Liam called after me, before I slammed my door behind me, then heard this muffled yell. "God, John! Fine go hide in your bedroom from the rest of the goddamn world!"

I sat down on my bed that had black and gray covers; the pillows that were the color of the sky on a sunny day.
I put my head in my hands, knowing what Liam had said was true.
I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to her again.
She had been murdered by another Immortal named Dillan Slayed.
He loved Lynnette as much as I did. He killed her in hopes that he would one day find her first and make her fall in love with him.
Heh, like that would ever work! Or... maybe he had already found her.

I shivered at the thought. No! Please let that not be true!
I ran my fingers through my jet black hair, that was hanging in my face a bit.
If Dillan found her... I could always just kill him... that option was always left open.
I should probably think about this tomorrow.
I kind of had work in the morning, that is, if I get the job.
♠ ♠ ♠
*~Comment and Enjoy~*
:D