Status: Runaways

We've Escaped

Dakota's (Koda) life isn't the easiest, she was always the fighter. With an abusive father, and a mother who's trapped in her own fear and sorrow to help her daughter. Both drunk and lost in their own little worlds, she raised herself. She's sick of the pain at home, and the fear she will die everyday. She wants to live without the fear of when she closes her eyes, they will open the next day. She needs to break free.

Lucinda (Luci) was always irresponsible, but this time she's taken it too far. She always blames her parents, (Who are never there, or always partying, drinking etc...) for her drug and alcohol use. But she knows its her fault too. Things get bad when she gets pregnant at the age of 15 and doesn't know what to do. She can't bring herself to tell her parents... She needs to escape.

Arabella was always the responsible one at home, with a drunk for a father and a mother who is constantly working Arabella was always left to care for her three younger siblings. She did everything ranging from cooking, cleaning, to diaper changing and homework help, not only that but she also kept her grades up and her friends close. She's only 16, she doesn't want to be "Mommy", she wants her own life, somewhere far, far, far away.

With everything to live for, and nothing to lose except for each other, Dakota, Arabella, and Lucinda make plans to get out of there, ASAP.