Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Pit’s Death

At Medusa’s Castle, Pit’s friend, Mafula, is in danger and he must save her. “ Not today, you want to take her life, you’ll have to fight me, only us, no powers or minions!” Pit said. “Pit! You will pay for interfering with my plan.” Medusa screeched in rage. As they started to fight, they didn’t notice his friend escaping from her cell. The fight went on and Pit was slightly bruised but really close to victory, so Medusa summoned her minions against Pit. “Call them back! You can’t do that! That’s cheating!” Pit yelled, but then was hit by a dark beam that severely wounded him. He felt terrible pain and he was about to die.

“Leave him alone!” Pit’s friend was about to attack Medusa with Palutena’s Bow, the bow he dropped from being shot, but she attacks her with the same power, too. She was injured, but somehow survived. “Impossible!” Medusa snarled. “THEN I’LL STILL FINISH YOU LIKE I DID WITH PIT!” as she fired a beam of darkness at Pit’s friend, but instead of hitting her, it hits Pit who jumped in the way, and died sacrificing himself. “Pit?” His friend cried softly as she fires one of Pit’s arrows at Medusa, killing her and all the monsters and minions of Medusa disappeared into darkness.

Strangely, instead of angel blood, Pit is bleeding fallen blood (Fallen Angel’s blood). “Good-bye, Mafula” Pit said as he dies. “Pit, wake up!” She screamed in sorrow. She checked his heart rate but no pulse. By now, Palutena knew of Pit’s death because she looks into a magic fountain and receives images of a dead Pit then his living friend Mafula who was hysterically sobbing.