Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

The Discovery

Pit woke up dizzy, saying “Urgh… what happened, where was I? He found his white toga torn up revealing his flat belly. “What was I before now?” Pit said. He stretched backwards but bent backwards and his left leg bent to his neck. “WHAT THE HECK?!?!” Pit yelped in surprise. “I’m… a contortionist? Wow!!!” Palutena appeared shouting, “Pit, my son, I don’t know how you can bend this far, but please stop! Medusa is back and captured Mafula, again!” “WHAT!?!? I’ve got to rescue her!” Pit cried. Palutena cried out, “Wait, I’ve discovered why the tracks are familiar, those are your tracks! At night the sun moon was created by light and darkness you can control, and when you are exposed to you become a monster called Light/Dark Pit, the Were-Fallen/Risen angel! If you bite someone in that form and they become one of you.” “I know, but with Mafula in trouble, I’ll take my chances to go and save her! Besides it’s not like I have any choice, anyways, what could go wrong, mother? Don’t worry, I’ll be back safe mother.” Pit exclaimed as he thinks about turning into a Risen Angel and waved good-bye for now to Palutena and ran off to go save Mafula from Medusa. “Good Luck my son, use your new forms on your journey to save Mafula from Medusa’s wrath.” Palutena informed.