Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Painful Transformation in front of his girlfriend, Mafula

Medusa kept Mafula captive in her lair and Pit goes to save her the same as the last time but this time, he can’t die or be killed. “I’m back from the dead, Medusa! Miss me?” Pit said “WHAT? NO! You… you are… alive?!?! BUT HOW!?!?” Medusa cried. “My Hero!” Mafula cried happily. “No matter, it’s not like you got any powers besides Palutena’s Bow to stop me.” Medusa cackled. Pit looked down. “Please don’t make me angry, you wouldn’t like what I become when I’m angry.” Pit hissed darkly as he looked up with his eyes glowing red. Medusa said, “What are you going to turn into, a monster? Ha! You are PATHETIC!” “You…” Pit said, shadows and darkness surrounded him, “…are…” His eyes turned redder and then screamed in anger, “…WRONG!” Darkness exploded from the ground, as medusa’s minions appeared and got through the shadow ring, they ended up getting burned to the ground, Pit was laughing maniacally as the ring was getting smaller. “What is happening?” Medusa growled, “What is this?!?!” The Ring of Shadows disappeared, Pit was floating, his toga and wings were blackened, and he looked up at the night sky. He laughed in a creepy tone of voice, but then he saw his muscles growing slightly. He started flexing his muscles. “He is so hot when he flexes his muscles.” Mafula said dreamily. The Pit glared creepily at his frightened foes and his eyes glowed redder, turning them into stone. Then he drew Palutena’s magical bow and started shattering them to pieces, one by one. When the big one-eyed monster called the Cyclops came, he flung his hand in front of him, a shadow beam erupted and disappeared, and the Spirit Scythe appeared, half-physical, half-spiritual, and he equipped it and created a shadow orb. He blasted a shadow beam at the big one. Pit was laughing at its pain and suffering and slashed his new scythe at the swarm of monsters. He cut them all into sushi wit one slash. He sees a giant beast appeared, standing behind a lava pit, it is foolish because it looks like a drop of lava can kill it. He glared at another Cyclops that appeared and his ruby red eyes turned beautiful blue as he pointed his open hand at it, knowing that he can use his new ability, telekinesis, and threw him at the beast and they fell into the lava. As his eyes turned red, lava monsters appeared from the lava pit and they were running towards him and he realized he was standing behind a pit of freezing cold water, he teleported behind them and used he Sonic Scream to knock them in the water. After he finished killing monsters, he glared at Medusa and respond. “I am a Fallen Angel, this time you cannot kill me, now a fight, and this time… huh?” Pit growled, but was then interrupted by a shine of the sun moon, Medusa hissed in pain, but pit screamed and roared and sobbed in agony, “RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! HELP ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” His toga and wings turned white and developed gold and onyx stripes on his toga, wings, and skin. His muscles shrunk back to his normal, not so muscular size. Then the stomach part of his toga ripped reveling his flat belly. He started to double in size and his wings grew bigger too. He grew claws on his fingers and toes and fangs in his mouth. And his left eye turned ruby red and his right eye turned gold. His 2nd pair of arms came back. Palutena’s bow grew bigger and started to look deadlier as multiple spikes grew from the blades. He snarled at Medusa and howled in the moonlight. Mafula gasped and snapped out her dreaminess when she saw how big his muscles got. “P… p…Pit?” Mafula stammered frightened. He sees Mafula trapped in a cage and glared at Medusa and attacked her. Mafula and Medusa’s minions appeared and watched in horror as Pit was stabbing Medusa, clawing her, biting her, ripping her flesh off, eye gouging, cracking her skull, ripping her organs out, and removing the snakes on her head and devouring her head. When Pit was done, he was howling and Medusa was a pile of torn up guts and gore. He looks at Mafula in her cage next to the disintegrated minions of a mauled Medusa. “Don’t eat me!” Mafula cried as Pit broke the cage doors open. He ran towards her and hugged her tight saying, “I… I… I love you, Mafula!” and kissed her. Mafula blushed and thought “Pit’s is still himself.” She thinks she is starting to fall in love with Pit and kissed him back. “I love you, too. Is there any way to look like you?” She said to Pit. “There is.” Pit said and told her to stick out her finger. She stuck out her finger and Pit bit her finger, “Ouch!” Mafula yelped. “Are you ok?” “I’m fine, thank you for transforming me.” She said as she transformed into a were-fallen/risen angel that looks like Pit. “When we get home, I wish I can be a Fallen Angel and a Risen Angel like you.” They cooed and kissed each other and they escaped the caves together.