Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Bonus chapter: Mafula joins the brawl

Pit and Mafula were happy to be with each other. Now that she became an angel, she becomes armed with Pit’s old bow modified to work just Palutena’s Bow. They have both been forced to go down to the surface world to compete in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl One-Match Tournament. There some new rules and newcomers, and Mafula is one of them. Mafula, Pit, and Kirby were about to fight in a team against King Dedede, Meta Knight and Marx. They also realized that Master Hand made new rules:
1. Final Smashes can be shared, even if ones are so lethal they can blow any opponent away.
2. Brawlers that have many forms like Pit and our newcomer, married to Pit, which is weird, Mafula, can use more than 1 final smash. (1 of Light Pit and Light Mafula’s final smashes are the same as Zelda/Sheik’s)
3. New status problem(s) that stuns the opponent will be added

Since Palutena tells Master Hand how they got their dark, light, and light/dark forms, he set their new final smashes

Pit said, “Where are we?” Mafula said, “In the Tournament Arena. What does Marx look like and who is this guy right here?” “Poyo!” Kirby said. “Kirby this is my wife, Mafula.” Pit said. “Name, Mafula.” Kirby said. “Kirby that’s a cute name where is our…” Mafula said, when out of nowhere, Marx launched his boot, and Kirby pushed her out of the way and Kirby got launched off the stage. “Hey, hey, hey, bring it!” Marx squeaked with joy. “Come on whelps, fight us!” Meta Knight yelled when he came out of nowhere “That is him, he no bigger than a…” A smash ball popped out of nowhere and Marx got it and wished himself into his true form, a strong bat creature. “Mwahahaha!” Marx laughed. “Uh-oh.” Pit said. “Mafula, we must transform.” Mafula exclaimed, “Right!” Then shadow ring surrounded them and the ring disappeared leaving them changed. Meta knight swiped his cape at them, but they teleported out of the way, and King Dedede fell out of nowhere on Pit and Mafula dodged him. “Har har har! Had enough?” A Smash Ball appeared and Pit grabbed it. “Attack one of them on three. 1,2,3!” Pit yelled. They both charged their beams and fired at King Dedede. “Oh no…” King Dedede mumbled. The beams hit King Dedede and he was sent flying and was KO’d. “I think Marx looks like a light arrow could beat him.” Mafula informed. They thought about the Light and changed into Risen Angels. Another Smash Ball appeared and they grabbed it again. “Man, they keep appearing” Pit said as the he and Mafula fired their Light arrows at Marx, and he tried to dash out of the way. However, the arrows are too fast and “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Marx squealed as he got launched and KO’d. Their togas turned white again and Meta knight slashed them and they took damage. “Oh dear, Pit, honey, how in the world do we change into our Light/Dark forms” Mafula asked. “Honey?” Meta Knight laughed, thinking that they are dorks for sawing that. “What we’re married.” Pit said. “At a young age? Where are you in your fantasy world, you are 13.” Meta Knight said, “It’s a long story. Besides I love Pit, Hello!” Mafula said The sun moon rises. They were about to scream in agony, but they had the strength to hold it back. The stomach section of their togas ripped as the lovely couple doubled in size. Their wings grew bigger and they both developed a 2nd pairs of arms and extra pair of wings. They grew claws on his fingers and toes and fangs in his mouth. And their left eyes turned ruby red and their right eyes turned gold. Palutena’s bow grew bigger and started to look deadlier as multiple spikes grew from the blades. And Pit’s bow grew bigger and deadlier too. They howled into the moonlight. “Saw hello to our wrath, Meta Knight.” Pit said as he let Mafula grab a Smash Ball. “Well that was unexpected…” Meta Knight said. They both used their claw attack, waves and waves of blades too big to evade, flew towards Meta Knight and got KO’d. “WOW! Incredible! What a Final-Smashing [smashing] combination! Pit, Mafula, and Kirby win the One-Match Tournament!” The announcer exclaimed The Sun Moon sets and the sun rises they changed back to normal. “That was fun, Pit. We should do it again anytime.” Mafula said. “I know, Mafula. That was fun. Time for your prize.” Pit said blushing. Mafula blushed, too, and they both kissed each other as the audience went “Aaaaw.” “Aw, isn’t love lovely?” Master hand asked Palutena. “Yes, yes it is.” Palutena said.

The Bonus End